Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) (38571 Views)

I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) / EFCC Storms Rochas Okorocha Foundation College In Owerri, Many Harassed / Rochas Okorocha Campaigns For Orlu Senatorial Zone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by bercu: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2018
Hope uzodinma is from orlu local government while rochas is from ideato south local govt, op chucking mouth for what you nothing about
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Sai Lifeless fc

Atiku is your next President. Argue with your keyboard. Then wait till next week going forward

Excelboi:
Sai Baba till 2023... Atiku won't even gather 1/3 of this kind of crowd in his LGA with his dead dream of being Nigerian president... shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2018
Excelboi:
Sai Baba till 2023... Atiku won't even gather 1/3 of this kind of crowd in his LGA with his dead dream of being Nigerian president... shocked

I don't blame you I blame the imo people who still refused to let this evil party go into extinct in their state. I blame imo for the error.

Let them carry on and the f u c k I n g IPOB who love useless ranting won't see this to rants.

Good luck to imo people but if eventually Buhari win general election and nothing come to the east no imo should cry marginalization.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Fake news as usual. He went to his fellow fraudster and ritualist Eze Ilomuanya's house in Orlu LGA different from Ideato South where Okorocha hails from. It really doesn't matter even if he visited Ogboko(Okorocha's hometown) but only means tolerance on the part of Okorocha.

One thing that is certain is he Uzodimma cannot even win his LGA except with Okorocha's support which I doubt is possible. Me thinks his plan is to play a spoiler game than actually contesting to win.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2018
Abagworo:
Fake news as usual. He went to his fellow fraudster and ritualist Eze Ilomuanya's house in Orlu LGA different from Ideato South where Okorocha hails from. It really doesn't matter even if he visited Ogboko(Okorocha's hometown) but only means tolerance on the part of Okorocha.

One thing that is certain is he Uzodimma cannot even win his LGA except with Okorocha's support which I doubt is possible. Me thinks his plan is to play a spoiler game than actually contesting to win.

Rochas is as done as dodo.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by FrankFrenzy(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2018
bercu:
Hope uzodinma is from orlu local government while rochas is from ideato south local govt, op chucking mouth for what you nothing about

Rochas is from Ogboko in Ideato South LGA
Hope is from Omuma in Oru East LGA
both are from Imo west (Orlu) senatorial zone
both of course are from Imo state
and finally both are multi millionaires and philantropists having made their money outside politics long before they held any politacal office.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
MXrep:
Igbo villages and mansions

Yeah

An igbo man's wealth gets to his village then to the city

That is one of the signs to prove your financial strength as a man

AKU RUO UNO AMARA DIKE
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by Champele(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Ina edeheri. Rochas is from Ideato South LGA, not Orlu LGA. They are only from the same senatorial zone called Orlu zone

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Take it to the bank, Hope Uzodimma will not win Imo under APC.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Excelboi:

Atiku will clear Adamawa state. Don't get it twisted.

SE n SS votes is key.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by Charly68: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Okoro Hausa has lost his political relevance in the state to greed & avarice,he failed to learn from Nzeribe and Co..Forgetting that people are watching him.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by mbos: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2018
princedanalyst:
Senator Hope uzodinma stormed in Orlu Local government which is the same local government as the present Governor of imo state gov rochas okorocha.

he was well received

OP, sorry you don't orlu well enough to comment.

Orlu is Hope's home, while far away Ideato is Rochas' hamlet.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by adetayo234: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2018
MXrep:

Orlu isn't a village

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2018
MXrep:
Aku ruo ulo amata onye kpatara ya

When wealth reach home that's when we know who get the cash
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by mandax: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dshocker:
Rochas will feel insulted

Lol.
Truly, Rochas will feel insulted for associating him with the name, Orlu, which he regards as an interior village.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by mandax: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Abagworo:

Hope Uzodinma will win big in Orlu Municipal local government area from where Rochas Okorocha got the highest support and number of votes in 2011 to become governor.
Did we not tell you all the last five years to tell gov Okorocha to stop his war against development in Orlu municipal local government area?

But Okorocha continued his blind war till today.
Ome na Okorocha vaa vum n'anya now.

Till now, Okorocha doesn't even understand from where rain started to beat him.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by dochenaj: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
princedanalyst:
Senator Hope uzodinma stormed in Orlu Local government which is the same local government as the present Governor of imo state gov rochas okorocha.

he was well received
This is compete trash reporting.
1. Rochas is not from Orlu Local Government.
2. To your title of this post, Hope Uzodinmma is the Senator representing Orlu Senatorial zone not Rochas.
So who is more entitled to the senatorial zone, the senator or the governor who also comes from the same zone?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Na so o we no dey carry last.
MXrep:
Re: Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) by gare(f): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Excelboi:

Are you OK, I dont even see the basis for comparing Atiku with Hope, they are both not in the same league Bro, you want to see Atiku's crowd wait until campaign starts.

I know you have a future dream of sleeping here on Nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.