Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) (4763 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Campaigns For Orlu Senatorial Zone (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Arrewa: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2021
We had the privilege of hosting stakeholders & Government agencies at the unveiling of Kano Afforestation Drive in which we aim to plant 100,000 seedlings within urban Kano.

The event was a success & ideas were discussed on how to move forward with the project.

3 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Arrewa: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2021
We are Planting trees to save our planet!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Arrewa: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2021
We Serve mother nature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Arrewa: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Panacea foundation

1 Like

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Arrewa: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2021
kiss

1 Like

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Arrewa: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Plant trees!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Arrewa: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Toh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2021
Desert land

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by odduduwa: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2021
Dirty stinking frustrated region , parasitic and unity begging region

35 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Good move sir.... Preserving and strengthening the ecosystem by planting more trees is a welcome development.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by mightyhaze: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2021
odduduwa:
Dirty stinking frustrated region , parasitic and unity begging region
Unwarranted, unnecessary..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by OKPANAMboy: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Bandits will soon take over and make it a "red zone"

Those plants can not grow on desert.
They will all shrink before a week.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by johnmartus(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2021
That's good we need more of it .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2021
Na where una wan plant them? No be all the lands wey suppose be green zone for KN naim MAI BANKI BABANRIGA don sell finish...

4 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Something good from Nazareth
Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by November1857(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2021
I hope fulani herdsmen will be allow to feed on them...

5 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2021
undecided

Trees are good but it would be irrelevant without human beings

Human beings are now endangered species going extinct everyday in the north

My prayer is that it shouldn't give your people erection like mannequins in the future

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Dovegrey: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2021
illitreates region grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Onuoraijele: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Memberclub(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2021
This is haram

7 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by FreeIgbos: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2021
They should first enrol the 10 million almajiris roaming around the North in schools and provide food for their starving population before thinking about trees and grasses. Same grasses their starving population will still uproat and devour grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by fitzmayowa: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2021
Memberclub:
This is haram

We can only hope hisbah will not wake up one morning and say it is against Islam to plant trees that doesn't generate food.....

9 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by NengiWIDEtoto: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2021
Arewa to do world.. God bless one Nigeria and lovers of United Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Good initiative Arewa.

Please where are you in the picture?

Asking for a friend grin

2 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Islamic Republic of Arewa.

7 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2021
The only people typing negativity and are against this idea are some set of people from the south east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by layzie: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2021
Arrewa:
Plant trees!!

Well done brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by sunshineV(f): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2021
allahu akubaru.....BOOOOM!

6 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by FarahAideed: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2021
Well done !!! This is better than funding Banditry

3 Likes

Re: I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) by Easternblood: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2021
Planting trees in the terror ravaged Sahara desert annex? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin talking about pouring water on the sun grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empty Streets In Anambra as Resident Begin Sit-at-home Despite Ipob Cancellation / Wike: Illegal Crude Refiners Ruining Our Health, National Economy / Watch The Occupy Nigeria Protests Live On Battabox.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.