Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Order From Aliexpress - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Order From Aliexpress (818 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order From Aliexpress by Akanoaaa(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hello guys, please a brother need your help. I ordered for Gionee phone from aliexpress early this month and the phone has been delivered today. The problem and where I need help is; the phone don't have Google play store and sone Google stuffs android phone use to have. Although, the seller told me the phone is Chinese version but I don't know this could be the result. Please I need help on this cause android phone with Google is as useless as something I can't say. Please help a brother, tenkiu Sir/Ma!
Re: Order From Aliexpress by DLonely1: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Akanoaaa:
Hello guys, please a brother need your help. I ordered for Gionee phone from aliexpress early this month and the phone has been delivered today. The problem and where I need help is; the phone don't have Google play store and sone Google stuffs android phone use to have. Although, the seller told me the phone is Chinese version but I don't know this could be the result. Please I need help on this cause android phone with Google is as useless as something I can't say. Please help a brother, tenkiu Sir/Ma!
The seller told you is a Chinese version but because of the mouth watering price you choose to buy the phone. This is why I Love buying from GearBest, even though the price is high because they can't sell another country version to you..... They only allows you to pay for the Global version. Between, Gionee and Lenovo phones is now cheaper on GearBest. You can buy the Lenovo K5 Play at a price of $88.9 about 33K with 3GB RAM...
So enjoy your chinko phone grin
Re: Order From Aliexpress by Akanoaaa(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2018
DLonely1:

The seller told you is a Chinese version but because of the mouth watering price you choose to buy the phone. This is why I Love buying from GearBest, even though the price is high because they can't sell another country version to you..... They only allows you to pay for the Global version. Between, Gionee and Lenovo phones is now cheaper on GearBest. You can buy the Lenovo K5 Play at a price of $88.9 about 33K with 3GB RAM...
So enjoy your chinko phone grin
Lol.. you are not even try to help the issue rara. Not good o but besides, Gionee don't do Nigeria version or global version of the phone or it global version is out of stock, you can Google it. the phone is Gionee m7 not m7 power o, its the main m7.
Re: Order From Aliexpress by maxjax(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2018
get stock rom and flash on your device....... undecided
Re: Order From Aliexpress by teamb: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2018
U can get the global rom online
Re: Order From Aliexpress by Akanoaaa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
maxjax:
get stock rom and flash on your device....... undecided
Please tell me more, how will I go about it? Thank you sir.
Re: Order From Aliexpress by Akanoaaa(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
teamb:
U can get the global rom online
Is it application? please tell me more. Thank you sir.
Re: Order From Aliexpress by Akanoaaa(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2018
Hello brothers "maxjax and teamb" please help a brother, I need your response asap, please tell me what to do and how to go about it edekun. I need it urgently please. Thanks you sirs.
Re: Order From Aliexpress by Meklex(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Akanoaaa:
download Google installer apk. It will automatically install all the required Google components
Re: Order From Aliexpress by Akanoaaa(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2018
Meklex:
download Google installer apk. It will automatically install all the required Google components
Ok, Thank you sir
Re: Order From Aliexpress by Cassie74: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Akanoaaa:

Ok, Thank you sir

Hi look for Gptech in Xiaomi thread... he will help you... he is good like that. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Order From Aliexpress by Akanoaaa(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Cassie74:

Hi look for Gptech in Xiaomi thread... he will help you... he is good like that. Cheers
Thanks bro, I appreciate.
Re: Order From Aliexpress by maxjax(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2018
sorry for late reply.....so im guessing you must sorted this out

(1) (Reply)

not Available / How Do I Double My Data On Airtel / Apple Announced The New Mac Pro And Pro Display XDR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.