Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Chinaza Favor, "All that matters" a beautiful song - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chinaza Favor, "All that matters" a beautiful song (1168 Views)

Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / Chinaza Favor, "All That Matters" A Beautiful Song / The World In You Matters A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinaza Favor, "All that matters" a beautiful song by RighteousI: 12:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Chinaza Favor, "All that matters" a beautiful song

I just bumped into this song on Facebook and I totally love everything about it, from the actual song to the singers portrayal of Christian modesty through her dressing and naturalness.
The singer, who is a Facebook symbol of Christian modesty is spotted on the album cover with a natural afro hair style. she's wearing a beautiful red dress that is covered in EYE SYMBOLS.
Other favorite artists of mine are Panam Percy Paul, Drake, Eminem, Miley Cyrus, bono and Adele.
All my favorite artists like displaying the symbol of the eye, isn't that cool?

Re: Chinaza Favor, "All that matters" a beautiful song by RighteousI: 12:49am On Nov 16, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Pandemic: Men Should Turn To God For Solution / Prayers For Breaking Ancestral Evil Hold. / Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.