Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them (1199 Views)

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Is it only animals that go to Heaven or Hell; what happens to insects and plants when they die? One moment a mosquito is flying and next thing I slam it to death. So I'm wondering, where did the life inside this thing go? They don't seem to be mechanical organisms with bolts and screws. They are living organisms too. Same thing with plants. Does anyone have an insight on this? Please share your knowledge I want to learn
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Ask musa

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by tillaman(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2020
grin
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Kriss216: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2020
The righteous ones will go to Heaven while the evil ones will rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by geesilver(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2020
they remain as sand and dust.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Kemimarch16(f): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2020
I want to know too
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by CAPSLOCKED: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2020
THEY GO WHERE WE GO WHEN WE DIE. NOWHERE.

6 Likes

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by XXXXTENTACION: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2020
geesilver:
they remain as sand and dust.
how did you know

have you died before
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:
The righteous ones will go to Heaven while the evil ones will rot in hell.
on what basis or standard is their righteous or evil deeds determined? Can you explain better.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Kriss216: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
on what basis or standard is their righteous or evil deeds determined? Can you explain better.
The mosquitoes that sing in the ears before biting are evil. They're automatically hell's candidates.

4 Likes

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THEY GO WHERE WE GO WHEN WE DIE. NOWHERE.
Humans don't go NOWHERE when they die. They either go to Heaven or Hell - FACT! If you are not aware of this reality, no problem. You will find out for yourself when you die.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by CAPSLOCKED: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
Humans don't go NOWHERE when they die. They either go to Heaven or Hell - FACT! If you are not aware of this reality, no problem. You will find out for yourself when you die.

YOUR BELIEFS ARE NOT FACTS. THEY'RE JUST BELIEFS. YOU SHOULD HIDE YOUR HEAD IN SHAME FOR BELIEVING IN ALL THESE ABSURDITIES.
DID YOU DIE TO DISCOVER WE GO SOMEWHERE WHEN WE DIE?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:

The mosquitoes that sing in the ears before biting are evil. They're automatically hell's candidates.
grin Kikikiki. Well, me too, I label mosquitoes evil for always trying to suck my blood. But what about cockroaches, what about ants, bees, spiders, butterflies and the rest of the billions or trillions of other insect species in the world. I feel like insects are just too many for their existence to be inconsequential. Many of them show high levels of intelligence too. Ants are very intelligent. Mosquitoes are very intelligent etc. I wish I can find someone that knows more about these things. I am really interested to add the knowledge to my brain.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by jhydebaba(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2020
We are simply been recycled. You die, you come back and so the cycle continues...
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by yanabasee1(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:

You think they wouldn't know what's right and wrong in their world?

By the way ... We are just living and we will all be in heaven and that's all...

God can not create Satan and can't destroy him and be waiting for him to recruit others so he can the. destroy him... It's either some of the wicked people will turn into Satan and be given evil powers to keep manipulating other people or God will change their soul and have them become good in thinking and in worshipping him...

So we're just living on earth and we'll eventually have a resting place but the call for he'll or heaven or judgement day is just a story and I don't believe in that... But if there would be...then I am certain that I'll be in heaven or hell and if I go to hell, sex and orgy will be an everyday thing.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOUR BELIEFS ARE NOT FACTS. THEY'RE JUST BELIEFS. YOU SHOULD HIDE YOUR HEAD IN SHAME FOR BELIEVING IN ALL THESE ABSURDITIES.
DID YOU DIE TO DISCOVER WE GO SOMEWHERE WHEN WE DIE?
My beliefs are my present existential reality, so I don't have to die before I know Heaven and Hell are real. I already know they are real. You said the existence of Heaven and Hell are not your own reality, that your own reality is people go NOWHERE when they die. Ok, that's fine too. That's why I said, no problem, when you die you will find out which reality is accurate or false. You will find out whether you will go NOWHERE or whether Heaven and Hell is real, or whether any other reality others claim is real or not. Everybody will know whether the idea of reality they have about existence is accurate or false when the heart and the brain stops working. Simple!
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Only bible scholars can answer this,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2020
jhydebaba:
We are simply been recycled. You die, you come back and so the cycle continues...

Some part of my mind believes in re-incarnation but I haven't really been able to find any tangible and expressible evidence to back up that claim or even understand how it works. So it is still in the realm of fantasy for me. Do you know how this recycling operates? Tell us!
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
Only bible scholars can answer this,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you
that's why I created this thread in Religion section because I realize that only religous folks can have this in-depth knowledge in a way that can be proven. I'm not looking for hearsay or fables, he said they said. I'm looking for proper explanations.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2020
yanabasee1:

You thing they wouldn't know what's right and wrong in their world?

By the way ... We are just living and we will all be in heaven and that's all...

God can not create Satan and can't destroy him and be waiting for him to recruit others so he can the. destroy him... It's either some of the wicked people will turn into Satan and be given evil powers to keep manipulating other people or God will change their soul and have them become good in thinking and in worshipping him...

So we're just living on earth and we'll eventually have a resting place but the call for he'll or heaven or judgement day is just a story and I don't believe in that... But if there would be...then I am certain that I'll be in heaven or hell and if I go to hell, sex and orgy will be an everyday thing.
If everyone goes to heaven like you said, then what's the basis for creating a system of "right" and "wrong"? If what you said is true, then the concept of good and evil shouldn't exist.... And oh my gosh, why would you think there are orgy's in Hell? You are a very funny philosopher grin
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by yanabasee1(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
If everyone goes to heaven like you said, then what's the basis for creating a system of "right" and "wrong"? If what you said is true, then the concept of good and evil shouldn't exist.... And oh my gosh, why would you think there are orgy's in Hell? You are a very funny philosopher grin

The concept of right and wrong is to have a moral stand in the society and orderliness and oneness....

The people living on the right path are celebrated and the ones on the wrong path are punished by the law.....
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Karleb(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2020
The same place we all go when we die.

The same place we were before we were born.

Nowhere! angry

I don't know why a lot of us can't accept that when we die it's the end, we stop existing.

I mean if there can be somewhere why can't there be a "nowhere"? undecided
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Dtruthspeaker: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
Is it only animals that go to Heaven or Hell; what happens to insects and plants when they die? One moment a mosquito is flying and next thing I slam it to death. So I'm wondering, where did the life inside this thing go? They don't seem to be mechanical organisms with bolts and screws. They are living organisms too. Same thing with plants. Does anyone have an insight on this? Please share your knowledge I want to learn

Are you an insect or plant?

Did you you stop doing the things you wanted to do simply because a man went to prison?

When they sent him to prison did you care which prison he was kept in whether it was kirikiri or ikoyi or ikot-ekpene?

Let the plants and insects worry about where they go while you worry about where you go.

No one knows from whence the wind comes and whither it goeth!
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you an insect or plant?

Did you you stop doing the things you wanted to do simply because a man went to prison?

When they sent him to prison did you care which prison he was kept in whether it was kirikiri or ikoyi or ikot-ekpene?

Let the plants and insects worry about where they go while you worry about where you go.

No one knows from whence the wind comes and whither it goeth!
if humanity was thinking this way, we won't be where we are as a species today, we won't have reached this level of scientific, technological and industrial development. It was because we worried about things we shouldn't worry about that we discovered Physics and Chemistry and Biology and Computers and Mars and Neptune etc! The plant and insects are connected to us because we share the same environment and they interact with out everyday activities. So it is not out of place to "worry" about their ending.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lol.. grin

Op, are you for real??
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:

Buahahahahaaaa... grin grin grin..

So you are their judge on that day.
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brachaa:
Lol.. grin

Op, are you for real??

Yes oh grin. Insects and plants are living organisms. Insects and plants demonstrate some forms of intelligence. So what's their own reality of life like after death. If u know, tell us na sad
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by geesilver(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
how did you know

have you died before
from my scriptural and celestial knowledge
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Mastakija(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
wait o
so animals(except hummans) also go to hell or heaven
u must b joking
anyways d evil insects (how will they know if they are are evil, when they dont know d right and d wrong) they turn to dust (or sand...undecided anyone) While d good ones go to garden of eden grin
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by kingxsamz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:

Abeg, who made this a fact? undecided
Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by kingxsamz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:

He will find out when he dies, meanwhile you yourself have not died before. Can you see how you're embarrassing yourself online? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them by Openbusiness: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mastakija:
wait o
so animals(except hummans) also go to hell or heaven
u must b joking
anyways d evil insects (how will they know if they are are evil, when they dont know d right and d wrong) they turn to dust (or sand...undecided anyone) While d good ones go to garden of eden grin
the title says, "Where Do Insects And Plants Go When They Die? What happens to them?

If you know, tell us. If you don't know, no problem. Me too I don't know, that's why I'm asking

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Roman Guard | Evidence For The Resurrection / Simple, Logical Reasons To Believe In The Existence Of A Creator / Who Was That "Prophet": Jesus Or Muhammad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.