Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (514 Views)

FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Doctors Or Health Pros In The House, Is This The Sign Of Stomach Ulcer? / 100 Year Old Doctor Still In Practice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: . by beautygboel(f): 5:17am On Nov 16, 2018
OP I like your openness and will to learn, thumbs up girl no one is above mistake, next time just ask the patient the purpose of the drug, it may help give you a clue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2018
beautygboel:
OP I like your openness and will to learn, thumbs up girl no one is above mistake, next time just ask the patient the purpose of the drug, it may help give you a clue

He said he didn't know ooh.. That it was for his wife
Re: . by Unlimited22: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2018
O boy, misdiagnosis as a student doctor. God, the difference in the two cases was so glaring I didn't near the clinic for one week because of embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Unlimited22:
O boy, misdiagnosis as a student doctor. God, the difference in the two cases was so glaring I didn't near the clinic for one week because of embarrassment.
Lmaaao grin grin grin grin.. I know the feeling

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Daily Dosage Of Ivermectin / How To Prevent Breast Cancer / Cure The Incurable With Stem Cell STC30 Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.