Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know (17665 Views)

Let Us Talk About Drones / Freight Drones Promise To Revolutionize The Way Heavy Goods Are Transported / Summary Of Application Of Drones In The Power Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by econo88(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2018
good info broo..
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by sheffyUTD(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2018
Tech blogging is very technical, you need to understand the topic before you write on it. DRONE has categories, you wrote on UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) and they do not have more operational hour than conventional aircraft
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2018
I disagree with the speaking disdadvantage. Very soon drones will be about to communicate just like robots. Some are already
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by naturefellow(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2018
OP has mixed up application of consumer drone with military-grade (predator) drone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by blesssingtime(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Seriously,because they say as a blogger, write good articles. They just sit down to start writing horseshit
AwesomeDuru:
Your disadvantages are just pointless undecided
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by Horus(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhKNtgj77Pw

Drone (UAV) Made By Nigerian Airforce
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by Xmen149(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2018
mubarak1996:
Lately, drones have received tons of publicity and their usage has received a lot of speculations. Drones are better-known by variety of different names such as“Killer Drone” and “Attack Drone”. depending on their area and purpose of use, they’re usually also referred to as Spy or surveillance Drones. The very initial fact to be understood regarding drones is that their usage has some restrictions and a number of norms are to be followed by the user so as to ensure that it doesn’t violate any privacy rules and rights of a country or an individual. Drones are available in various sizes and below are a number of the Positive and negative effects of drones.

positive and negative effects of drones

Positives effects of drones

Low cost: Drones are relatively cheaper as compared to airplanes and unnecessary to say, the price of buying, fueling, maintaining as well as storing drones is far less as compared to helicopters and airplanes.

Equally lethal: the utilization of drones for lethal functions will cause a similar amount of destruction and chaos as caused by an airplane.

Low risk: Drones are definitely less risky to military hardware because these are relatively smaller than airplanes. Drones additionally fly at lower altitudes than airplanes.

Accuracy: Drones have more pinpoint accuracy even from very far distances. This helps in reducing unnecessary damage to infrastructure and civilians.

Drones are life-saving: With the utilization of drones, there’s no need for any military officer to be a part of the combat; thus it save lives as well.

Longer operational hours: Drones are capable of staying in operation for longer hours as compared to airplanes, that too without a human pilot. there’s no scope of fatigue and drone operators as well as pilots will simply hand off controls without affecting the operational downtime of the drone.

Effective for spying: With the assistance of drones, there has been a rise in surveillance and military intelligence.

Negative effects of drones

Drones have restricted abilities: Drones are unable to speak with civilians for enhanced information and detailed intelligence. Drones are unable to detect military base camps, surrendering military personnel and abandoned hardware. They also cannot go door to door.

Too simple to operate: Video games and drone warfare have too several similarities; thus creating the use of drones too simple and accessible for civilians.

Loss of civilian lives: usually drone combats lead to loss of innocent civilian lives and property.

Disrupts balance between work and private life: Drone operators and pilots usually realize it difficult to change conformably between their drone- combating professional lives as well as personal lives as a civilian. This becomes tougher once drone pilots have very little time off their jobs.

When drones are seized by enemies: It is very dangerous when one or two drones are seized by enemies.

Source - https://www.mouthytech.com/positive-and-negative-effects-of-drones/

the last point though:. drones used for intense military attack and intelligence gathering are often equipped with self destruct devices to activate under special circumstances. they are satellite network controlled too
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by homebase(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2018
lonelydora:
Omo, this drone scared the sh*t outta of a group of women from the village that attended a wedding at the HUB, Peter Odili Road in PHC.

I was the one pleading with them in Igbo they shouldn't run, that it's a just a video recording of the occasion.

They were saying how can a helicopter fly inside the house? Omo, i rushed to the toilet and released a massive laughter ehhh

Lol I tell you the video recording drone nearly disrupt our church annual revival.

On sighting something fiying over their heads like plane people wanted to pick race until people around who recognize the drone began to shot it is a recording camera.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by Nature8(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Aquariann:
What kinda horseshit is this? And you even used a DJI Phantom camera drone when your report is about military drones?

Actually, military drones can because they come equipped with powerful cameras and sat nav that allows operators view it's surrounding areas on large screens from the control room. The same thing a pilot would see flying a jet.

Yea right. We all fly planes in video games. But pilots undergo intense training in real life

Ogbeni, nothing like drone combat. What you have is drone strikes. And yes, Jet strikes do also affect innocent civilians in the vicinity during attacks

Yea, Nigerian soldiers find it hard to know when they are in Sambisa or the streets of Lagos. Dangote truck drivers find it hard to drive smaller cars

Yea right, the drones will be flying at such low altitudes and speed that the enemy will just throw a net and catch from the air

cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by onyedika946(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2018
How does it affect us in Nigeria.
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by mcayomind: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
Op ur negativity of drone is crap.

I have a drone. There are many people in Nigeria who have drones..

if you've one, pls show me

Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by pennyforthought: 3:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Nigeria has warfare based drones. The army bought them from China to use for air strikes against boko haram. Probably a good thing considering how we’re buying third generation jets from Pakistan for our pilots which no other country wants just so we can save money. At least the drones won’t put real pilots in harms way.
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by Jane1111R: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2020
I have many expensive and cheap drones, I want to say that you should choose the drone after characteristics, but not that it cost expensive is good. I have a son and he is also addicted to drones and I don't want to give him my drones. One of my friends told me to search on the Internet RC toys and I found https://rcguides.com/best-rc-cars-under-200/. I tried to buy him an RC car and he liked it. I read all the information about RC toys on this site and next month I will go to buy other RC toys.
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by JavieCoentr: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Jane1111R:
I have many expensive and cheap drones, I want to say that you should choose the drone after characteristics, but not that it cost expensive is good. I have a son and he is also addicted to drones and I don't want to give him my drones. One of my friends told me to search on the Internet RC toys and I found https://rcguides.com/best-rc-cars-under-200/. I tried to buy him an RC car and he liked it. I read all the information about RC toys on this site and next month I will go to buy other RC toys.
Where can I have more feedback about that?
Re: Top 5 Positive And Negative Effects Of Drones You Should Know by mubarak1996(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
I advice you read this post https://www.mouthytech.com/positive-and-negative-effects-of-drones/ before choosing any drone to buy
JavieCoentr:

Where can I have more feedback about that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

[uncensored Video] Watch No Mercy In Mexico Video Father Son Twitter Tiktok / MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free / Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.