Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha (12648 Views)

Highlife Singer, Orlando Julius Dies At 79 / Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development / Phyno: Our Lives Threatened By Enugu Government Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by bigpicture001: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2018
I don't support the gesture at all. This man has lived his life also he earned si much in his hay days. He probably wasted all his money in women nd alcohol nd didn't try to plan for the future. Now funds meant for safeguarding the future if the young ones are being invested on his upkeep.had he been an unventor,who became poor again,it will make sense......

Africans and emotional judgement. He had a far better younger life than my dad. Now ate his cake nd us having it again
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by Hotfreeze: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2018
I don't give a rat's ass about the Governor unnecessarily publicising his help to this man but when I saw the man's wife being emotional in the second pic, I was touched.

May God bless this Governor for putting smiles on this senior citizen's face.
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by akiOYIBO: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2018
The way politicians toy with black people's mind is unbelievable. There are a lot of people in abject penury, then one politician decided to visit a popular musician, flexing money and employing the entire family on the process. And the entire black people there are saying: welldone, nice one, good one etc. I still find it hard to believe that black people were created by God.
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by tnerro: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2018
Gburugburu is really showing he is the people's governor.Always a delight of your compassion to the welfare of the people.
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by Jman06(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2018
That's a good one from the governor...

All of Ejeagha's musics have a lot of morals in them and I enjoy listening to them too.
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by 30billionblogger: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Am happy ooo. I very always been told DAT Mike Ejegha is late. I really love his music and the fact that he is alive and strong.
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by nijabazaar: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2018
lonelydora:
Back in the days, whenever my mum thinks I'm blabbing when she's interrogating me....she will just say

"Akuko na Egwu Mike Ejeagha"

I grew up thinking it was a way of saying "Shout Up your mouth". Never knew it was someone's name.

Same with me...esp my grandma's

1 Like

Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Akuko na Egwu Mike Ejeagha
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Babygiwa:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=759909301019304&id=100010007227700

Mike Ejeagha is is very wealthy man. In the last 7 - 8 years, he has made an unprecedented amount of Money, far higher than he ever made in his entire music career.
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by whytepawn1(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2018
lonelydora:
Back in the days, whenever my mum thinks I'm blabbing when she's interrogating me....she will just say

"Akuko na Egwu Mike Ejeagha"

I grew up thinking it was a way of saying "Shout Up your mouth". Never knew it was someone's name.
very true... my mum used same too even up to this day...

1 Like

Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by aviazuva: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Thank You governor Ugwuanyi
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by Edoziesmart(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2018
All this nsukka people hyping this ugwuanyi. I'm yet to figure out why he abandoned to help the poor masses out there to this rich highlife musician.
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by Xmen149(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Heard he is kinda related to the family of the deputy governor,maybe that's why the quick aid undecided undecided
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by oshiiteoku: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2018
That man is a very good man,during my primary school days at Abakpa,this man will convey all the children living in his area to school everyday with his coaster bus written Mike ejeaghas and his premier dance band,to and fro without frowning,from beginning of term till the end of term,i was a beneficiary,i wish I could do more for him now,he is a rare gem with a heart of gold,bless you gentle man Mike Ejeagha
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by gladisa7: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2018
how can this man be poor? This man is d most creative igbo musician..I still play his music everyday in my car. [b][/b]
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Update On Enugu Government's Help For Highlife Musician, Mike Ejeagha by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
One "over-fed Bingo" that portrays himself as a Governor in my dear Abia State will never do this kind of thing,rather he will prefer to give such opportunity to his Mistresses and drink Heineken,living a flamboyant lifestyle at the detriment of the Masses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. / Dad Did Not Let Us Into Acting - Late Sam Loco Efe's Son / Another Yoruba Actor Is Dead (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.