Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

‘He Is Only Doing His Job’- Daddy Freeze Defends John Abayomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘He Is Only Doing His Job’- Daddy Freeze Defends John Abayomi (351 Views)

John Abayomi Aruleba Is The Owner Of Instablog9ja - Linda Ikeji Apologises / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘He Is Only Doing His Job’- Daddy Freeze Defends John Abayomi by GistersNG: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Yesterday, the alleged identity and profile of the founder of the Instablog9ja was revealed and this sent the internet into frenzy after years of people wanting to know the person behind the blog.

And lots of celebrities including Comedian Bovi, Special Spesh, Oyemykke, Broda Shaggi, and others are reacted on social media after his identity was uncovered.

And now OAP Daddy Freeze has also reacted but this time he has come to the defense of the alleged blogger.

He said:

‘If he is the one, here is what I have to say:

He has carried stories about me too before, but I cannot throw him under the bus for doing his job. My advice is; let’s all laugh over this and move on, while we are at it, let’s also remember the entertainment and information blogs like @instablog9ja, @lindaikejiblog and @bellanaijaonline gave us for free.

GIST FROM GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/job-daddy-freeze-defends-john-abayomi

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: ‘He Is Only Doing His Job’- Daddy Freeze Defends John Abayomi by GistersNG: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
See other celebrities reactions >> HERE

Re: ‘He Is Only Doing His Job’- Daddy Freeze Defends John Abayomi by celebgistz2: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘He Is Only Doing His Job’- Daddy Freeze Defends John Abayomi by SIMPLYkush: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2018
our blame is on Linda, the smelly kpekus olosho with a bastard child

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Attempted Sucide / I Was The Gold Digger, Not My Wife, Peter Psquare Reveals, As He Marks His 5th W / See,why Female Celebrities Don't Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.