Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) (3025 Views)

A Couple Was Left Devastated After Their Wedding Had No Guests In Attendance. / Miley Cyrus Flaunts Her Backside In New Racy Photos / Miley Cyrus Goes Topless For Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by ahmedkoded95(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2018
The singer tweeted Sunday that the home she shares with fiance Liam Hemsworth and her pets "no longer stands."

A "devastated" Miley Cyrus tweeted Sunday that she had lost her home to the raging California wildfires.

The singer tweeted that the house she shares with her fiance, Australian actor Liam Hemsworth, and her pets "no longer stands," but that everyone including the animals were evacuated safely.

"Completely devastated by the fires affecting my community," Cyrus tweeted to her 40 million followers Sunday. "I am one of the lucky ones. My animals and LOVE OF MY LIFE made it out safely & that’s all that matters right now. My house no longer stands but the memories shared with family & friends stand strong," she added.

Cyrus went on to thank firefighters and the sheriff's department and gave information on how to donate and help with relief efforts following wildfires that have so far caused the death of 30 people.

On Tuesday, Hemsworth tweeted a picture of what was left of their home, saying, "It’s been a heartbreaking few days. This is what’s left of my house. Love. Many people in Malibu and surrounding areas in California have lost their homes also and my heart goes out to everyone who was affected by these fires."

Cyrus and Hemsworth are the latest stars to be affected by the fires. The likes of Kim Kardashian West, Rainn Wilson and Alyssa Milano were forced to evacuate their homes due to the multiple wildfires raging in both Northern and Southern California. On Sunday, Scottish actor Gerard Butler shared a picture of the charred remains of his Malibu mansion that was engulfed by the Woolsey fire.

https://twitter.com/MileyCyrus/status/1061862918281515009?s=19

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by Fierce11: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2018
The ravaging wild fire really caused terrible loss to individuals; Family loss, financial loss, trauma, injuries, disappearance.. Smh.. Lord help us.
I feel for those that found themselves involved in this calamity one way or the other. Especially to those who forgot to take the coupon ticket they won while fleeing for their lives.. Don't worry.. Next week, games dey.. Peace.
Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by ahmedkoded95(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Though Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth lost their home in a deadly California wildfire, they are donating $500,000 to The Malibu Foundation through Cyrus’ charity, The Happy Hippie Foundation.

A Cyrus representative tells The Associated Press that the couple’s “community and state are very special to them and they want to give back to the place that has created so many beautiful memories for themselves and others.”

Cyrus and Hemsworth’s home was in Malibu. The statement says they “are very grateful to be safe along with their animals.”

The statement says the donation “will be used for those in financial need, emergency relief assistance, community rebuilding, wildfire prevention and climate change resilience.”

Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by Kennedy94(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2018
nice gesture from her

check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by eTECTIV: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Insurance companies go pay tire
Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin now is the time to enjoy your insurance Miley

I want any verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by OlaThrillz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
my guy liam (thor) iz just too cute 4 miley...
Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by bedspread: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by demsid(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nawa o. If na naija celeb, him own Don finish be that... Cos more than half of his worth will be the house.
Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by Martinez39(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
OlaThrillz:
my guy liam (thor) iz just too cute 4 miley...
That's Liam Hemsworth not Chris Hemsworth. wink
Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by honestmike(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
eiya. she should've stuck with Kanye west he has a private fire fighting crew
Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by OlaThrillz(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Martinez39:
That's Liam Hemsworth not Chris Hemsworth. wink
is this one stupid..? in what I commented, is there chris?
Re: Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) by Martinez19(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
OlaThrillz:

is this one stupid..? in what I commented, is there chris?
No I am not stupid. Chris Hemsworth acted thor and Liam Hemsworth is Miley Cyrus's boyfriend. There's "thor" in your statement and that shows you mistook Liam for Chris. wink

(1) (Reply)

See The Trending Coconut Sex Style Introduced By Kenyan Music Superstar / Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is / Davido Acquires N12million 2012 Audi Q7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.