Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” (23515 Views)

Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians / Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Olitimothy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
most confused humans
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Eagleword14(f): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Gbam!!!
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
This guy just keep buring his already dead career!
1 of the unwritten rules of being a successful celebrity is NEVER BE OPENLY HOMOPHOBIC!
I guess he neva had a good mgt team!
Absolutely! he just shot himself on the foot, grin he will never ever set foot in Europe seeking to perfom shows or anything. his visa will would be denied Automatically.

We don't know him over here.

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
N I give Godde dglorie
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by kamez(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

Reason why i don't often comment on this forum. These NL kids can commit swift fallacies without knowing.

You talked about nature and biology, I'm curious to learn how nature and biology is against gayism.

OK I agree that I'm a kid... but u are a disgrace to adulthood if u don't know that same sex attraction Is abnormal... it's one thing to sympathize with gay's, but pure stupidity for someone who claims to be an adult and yet doesn't know that same sex attraction is abnormal.. hope u now understand why I said u are mad!!! if ur parents where gay, u definitely wouldn't be on nairaland today....

come back and quote me, when gay's start giving birth to their own kids naturally

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by gees101(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
bluefilm:
Another useless and stupid attention seeker.

Is it your HIV, if I may ask?

Ewu gambia.
gay
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Rawmalik: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
chinedumoooo:
All LGBT should burn to ashes, they are anti-gospel and demonic.
you who wants to burn your fellow human being to ashes are you any better than them? Dunce. People like you don't know sh*t about Jesus and the gospel. Baby Christian, go and suck breast milk so you can grow (spiritually)
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

We hate them because God hates them as well.

We hate what God hates.
God also hates fornicators, liars, thieves, Gossippers, haters, Alcholics, prostitutes. God's so called son Jesus was also gay.

God must be confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by gees101(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
Senseless post, What right do you have to judge someone for their sexual interest?
Hypocrite everywhere.
ur moniker sef
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Onogiede:
gay like u,...repeat now or u die a painful death...life is nothing except u lives it in Jesus.
Online homophobes like u usually turn out to be closet gay!
Hv a wonderful day wink
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by sexysage(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
adaksbullet:
While we these dead bit artist call us lesban and gay HIV career angry angry angry

Onomushu his sweeeeeeeeeeeeet than kpekus lipsrsealed

oloriburuku omo ale jati jati
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by gees101(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
gypsey:
God also hates fornicators, liars, thieves, Gossippers, haters, Alcholics, prostitutes. God's so called son Jesus was also gay.

God must be confused.
U ARE A MAD GAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
kamez:

OK I agree that I'm a kid... but u are a disgrace to adulthood if u don't know that same sex attraction Is abnormal... it's one thing to sympathize with gay's, but pure stupidity for someone who claims to be an adult and yet doesn't know that same sex attraction is abnormal.. hope u now understand why I said u are mad!!! if ur parents where gay, u definitely wouldn't be on nairaland today....

come back and quote me, when gay's start giving birth to their own kids naturally

Prove why it is abnormal. Is it that hard?

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nathan2016: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
This one is just plain stupid

You are in the Entertainment industry where gays plenty and you are being homophobic.

Good luck to you career tho.

Also at 35, you are still single. why?

4 Likes

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by kamez(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

jeeez u re so slow!! spits

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
gees101:
U ARE A MAD GAY
Yes, how did you know that i am a mad gay? because i fuvked you and your father

I fuvked Jesus too

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nathan2016:
This one is just plain stupid

You are in the Entertainment industry where gays plenty and you are being homophobic.

Good luck to you career tho.

Also at 35, you are still single. why?
He is a complete Fool, maybe he gat no career,

At 35? sad he is probarbly in denial of his own homosexuality hence his homophobic outburst. grin

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Online homophobes like u usually turn out to be closet gay!
Hv a wonderful day wink
Gbam!!
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Jamariwolff(f): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
This guy just keep buring his already dead career!
1 of the unwritten rules of being a successful celebrity is NEVER BE OPENLY HOMOPHOBIC!
I guess he neva had a good mgt team!
shut up. are you gay?
this is naija. the whole country encourages homophobia and we love it dat way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by nijabazaar: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Another failed artiste...
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
gypsey:

God must be confused.

God doesn't hate anybody, it's we humans that that tag and rate things in degrees of evil, based on how well it sits with our mentality....we are the problem

gay people expect straight people to respect how they feel and not find their sexuality disgusting.... But the truth is, it can't happen....I once asked a gay person how he felt about people who find animals sexually attractive.....He said such people are sick..it's because it doesn't sit with it's mentality..
The fact is, that's the way those people feel too....so we all hypocrites at the end of the day....we only accommodate what we are comfortable with..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
UncleChike:
As Christians, do we love them or hate them or tolerate them?
We love them, but we hate the spirit that controls them... Christians are always bound to love the broken,we do not condemn. We are like GOD. GOD is love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by GetCofOProperty: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Eberejesus111:

We love them, but we hate the spirit that controls them... Christians are always bound to love the broken,we do not condemn. We are like GOD. GOD is love.
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by salford: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
gypsey:
Absolutely! he just shot himself on the foot, grin he will never ever set foot in Europe seeking to perfom shows or anything. his visa will would be denied Automatically.

We don't know him over here.
Add North America to the list of automatic visa denial.
A background check on google will help visa officers. The internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nathan2016: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
gypsey:
He is a complete Fool, maybe he gat no career,

At 35? sad he is probarbly in denial of his own homosexuality hence his homophobic outburst. grin

lol

There is nothing wrong with having his view (although his view is like someone who is still an illitrate), but if he is in the entertainement industry and upcoming artist for that matter. lol... he shouldn't go to sensitive matters

-sexuality
-politics
-religion

Goodluck to his PR team,,, thats if he has one

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by gees101(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
gypsey:
Yes, how did you know that i am a mad gay? because i fuvked you and your father

I fuvked Jesus too
ok u fvcked ur brothers,uncle n father too...mad gay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by gees101(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

fvck ur dads ass if thats normal, thats how abnormal it is
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Laws of nature? You know animals in the wild have been noticed to be attracted to the same sex, I say live and let live.

While we should all tolerate each other like u said....ur balancing up the scales with animal example is just lame...why don't u just walk naked, eat directly with ur mouth from the ground, don't cook ur food, just eat them raw etc..

And oga.....Male animals don't stick their d!cks into the shitt hole of other male animals.. they are even paitient and don't even have sex until the female is on heat...it's we humans that are mad, and without self control..
..what happens in the wild is that young inexperience male animals that usually havent mated have raging sexual flare so they tend to brush their male organs on their male counterparts in the pack. Even your domestic dog does it...if u have a dog at home that hasn't mated or doesn't mate regularly..he will occasionally mount ur leg and start jacking .....is the dog attracted to u or ur leg sexually??

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by Sterope(f): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Someone needs an education
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by nick50(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yes they deserve nothing apart from death
Re: Waconzy: “Gays And Lesbians Have Only HIV To Offer To The World” by BlackManta(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Before you criticize gays.

Just know that Yeshua aka white Jesus was also gay.

He moves around with 12 men and ends his prayers with AH-MEN undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Ojb's Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again / Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.