Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Major Realities, Nigeria, Now And Beyond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Major Realities, Nigeria, Now And Beyond (287 Views)

Court Orders RMAFC To Fix Salaries Of NASS Members To Reflect Economic Realities / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Major Realities, Nigeria, Now And Beyond by MeanChris(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2018

1. Buhari will win next year, either by crook or hook. That INEC guy can never announce a result in which Buhari lost, heavens will fall before that happens.. but I believe that even if the election is free and fair, Buhari will win because simply put, majority of Nigerians are very sentimental, indecisive and not objective at all

2. Twenty years from now, Tinubu will still be selecting Lagos state governor and Lagos state will continue to be in his pockets. Wonderful projects will be done in Lagos but the population of people in Lagos will forever dwarf whatever development that comes.. People never even come Lagos, in ten years time..

3. Nigeria and Nigerians (despite earning a fortune in oil) will forever be poor. In ten years time, our population will be more 250 million people with over 200 million living in extreme poverty

4. Unemployement will forever be a problem in Nigeria. In ten years time, the unemployment rate will have quadrupled; the available spaces will not even be enough for people with long legs anymore.. number of employable populace will increase but no Jobs, albeit increase in crime.

5. The Economy will be a joke. The little we get will be used to service the old and new political heavy weights.

6. Politics will be the only source of good living, so elections will turn to a bloody affair. Youths will get more involved and given our antecedence, more ridiculous things will be happening then

7. The poverty in the Northern part of the country will be on another level. People might start tearing up politicians literally.. The terrorists will have more recruits and the troubled status of the North will keep increasing

8. Churches will be doing more ridiculous things than they're doing now. Pastors will be disappearing with Church fortunes.

9. The disunity, hate and frustration in the mind of individual Nigerians will be on another level. Any act of provocation will be met with lethal force. You may just mistakenly match someone, the person will pull a knife and stab you

10. The world will leave Nigeria and like countries behind
Re: The Major Realities, Nigeria, Now And Beyond by MeanChris(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
I am sorry but this is just the truth

Immhotep Lzza beremx globemoney grin adadike fergie001 dukie25 seunmsg seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 sarkinyarki midolian throwback passingshot
Re: The Major Realities, Nigeria, Now And Beyond by fergie001: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
I don't know whom you speak for....
Whether a political party,a tribe,yourself or a group of people ...but I remember
Anyim Pius Anyim at one TAN campaigns shouting
South South
South South

Jonathan.......Two million,five hundred and......the test is history

If the elections of 2015 were repeated over...Jonathan will lose again...because the disenchantment was everywhere.....

The common man decided Jonathan's and will decide this....
Poverty doesn't know Jonathan or buhari.....

I am more concerned about our institutions rather than our elections,how our politics have bastardised and polarised all of them irredeemably......
In 2019,there will be no voter apathy, Mahmoud will announce the true winner....
Re: The Major Realities, Nigeria, Now And Beyond by munazafar(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ops we can add more realities to the facts you penned down facts like.... The president's office will be passed like football from one Fulani baddo to another one and more Nnamdi Kanus will be rising and falling from the south.
Re: The Major Realities, Nigeria, Now And Beyond by MeanChris(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
I'll come back to this thread by the end of 2019
Re: The Major Realities, Nigeria, Now And Beyond by Xander85: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Way to go Nostradamus! wink

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Collect Salary For Eight Years As Governor, Claims Aregbesola / Salami, Augf Raise Concern Over Corruption In Nigeria / Greg Clark, UK Energy Minister, Nails Why Nigeria Isn't Making Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.