Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Pharmacist In My Early 30s But Hypertensive. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Pharmacist In My Early 30s But Hypertensive. (336 Views)

AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn / 82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun / Permanent Cure For Arthritis/ Cure It Now Before It Makes You hypertensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pharmacist In My Early 30s But Hypertensive. by delerx(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a pharmacist and been practicing since 2010. I have deep knowledge in clinical pharmacy basically because of my experience in community practice
Just a few months back while preparing for my wedding I noticed I was having high blood pressure which I thought was due to the stress of the wedding. It was so high that I became scared.
Few months later I found myself in the hospital to donate blood and before donation the pressure was checked and it was still very high. I also thought maybe it was because of the waiting hours (7hrs) that skyrocketed it. After that day I started checking at work and realised that those fatique, lightheadedness, headache and dizziness were actually the signs .
But guess what, how did I end up being hypertensive, when I don't work every day,even my work is not stressful. Even people who undergo stress are not having my kind of readings
So I decided to do further test and realized I have large amount of cholesterol in the blood. Which are turning into plaques and blocking the passage of blood through the arteries.
So I decided to take from the products I am marketing which are cardibetter and ultramega. I reduced my salt intake, do more exercise especially in the morning and also reduced my soda consumption.
Now I have abandoned the anti hypertensives I bought hoping to continue doing well with the organic products.
The most important thing is to always check ur blood pressure regularly
Re: A Pharmacist In My Early 30s But Hypertensive. by ipobarethieves: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Amstel Malta: Nigerian Breweries Plc To Appeal Court Judgment, Counsel Says / Breast Lift Surgery / Get Rid Of Big Tummy With This Special Formula Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.