Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Urgent Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Please (338 Views)

Very Very Urgent!!!!!! Please / How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please / Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please by ahamonyeka(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
I have a friend who owns a business in bariga is seriously in need of this tradermoni scheme introduced by FG. where is their office in lagos cos he wants to apply for it.
Re: Urgent Please by ipobarethieves: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
sad shocked cheesy grin embarassed Dnt be ashamed.U are ur own friend

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please by ahamonyeka(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad shocked cheesy grin embarassed Dnt be ashamed.U are ur own friend
oga you can check out my profile and see I don't need that kind of money .I am a contractor and at the same I work on the mainland so, multiple income stream.why I mine aski g for him is that this guy is close to me and needs this help to grow his business. he met a lady in our street who do it for people when he called this young lady to help him the lady told him he is coming which she never did and she kept passing Infront this guy's shop but never make any move to help the guy so I told him not to disturb the lady about it.that an going to find out for and that's why I decided to post it here.so if you know where he can do it you can help by sending the adress.we are here to help each other.

so oga no he me need am.
Re: Urgent Please by ipobarethieves: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
ahamonyeka:
oga you can check out my profile and see I don't need that kind of money .I am a contractor and at the same I work on the mainland so, multiple income stream.why I mine aski g for him is that this guy is close to me and needs this help to grow his business. he met a lady in our street who do it for people when he called this young lady to help him the lady told him he is coming which she never did and she kept passing Infront this guy's shop but never make any move to help the guy so I told him not to disturb the lady about it.that an going to find out for and that's why I decided to post it here.so if you know where he can do it you can help by sending the adress.we are here to help each other.

so oga no he me need am.
ok.U can google the site to aee their contact/ follow Toyin Abraham Osibanjo on Twitter.She sure will assist

(1) (Reply)

Acoustic And Soundproofing / How To Create A Powerful Irresistible Offer To Sell Your Product Massively / Cash Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.