Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days (44745 Views)

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by okerekeikpo: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ritual people using blood money to intimidate us
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by wink2015(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Timaya, The Egberipapa 1 of Bayelsa.

The Plantain boy of yesterday.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Foodforthought: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Josh2x:
Should I spell buhari
Abeg carry this thing comot here
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by dangoteinlaw: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
2face has been a regular smoker over the years, much respect to the legend!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
sharisto:
wetin be dat 4 2baba hand, na sugarcane be dat?
na chalk
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
2face has been a regular smoker over the years, much respect to the legend!!!
lol respect for being a ssmoker?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Whobedatte:
No b cigarette I dey see for tuface so?
enhen wetin come happen
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Diso60090(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Whobedatte:

No na toothbrush
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Whobedatte:
tuface wey dey smoke igbo?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Ayoemrys(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Timaya face looks like Matuary attendant lipsrsealed

Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by dangoteinlaw: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
HaileSelassie:
lol respect for being a ssmoker?
yes that's right,
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by anselm791(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
i'm more interested in who the third guy is, and what the hell happened to him?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by kullozone(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Whobedatte:

We talking weed, you talking cigarettesmiley
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Yoighaman(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Timaya for edit that Ciga nau, Tu go vex for am.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by estyvino(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Josh2x:
Should I spell buhari

Buhari bunu! ...bo so cu ni sc mu mu .....Buhari
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Yoighaman(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Ritual people using blood money to intimidate us

Read your post again and tell us how it sounds....distasteful right? Stop eating BEEF, fish tastes better.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
bluefilm:
The third guy no get name abi na wetin?

the third guy no get name bc he is likely not successful - success they say has many fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles and friends - but failure is an orphan.

am sure even timaya and 2face don forget him - you can imagine that you are the only one that noticed him to even mention him despite how prominent he is in the picture. SAD!

IF FAILURE AND POVERTY NA RATION - ABEG MAKE UNA CARRY MY PORTION! I NO WANT! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Knox123(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
bluefilm:
The third guy no get name abi na wetin?

Odogwu... Think he is an elder bro to Faze
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Knox123(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
obiekunie1:

the third guy no get name bc he is likely not successful - success they say has many fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles and friends - but failure is an orphan.

am sure even timaya and 2face don forget him - you can imagine that you are the only one that noticed him to even mention him despite how prominent he is in the picture. SAD!

IF FAILURE AND POVERTY NA RATION - ABEG MAKE UNA CARRY MY PORTION! I NO WANT! cheesy

Go and watch Timaya's video titled "To U" u will see him there...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Knox123:

Go and watch Timaya's video titled "To U" u will see him there...

bro! all we are saying is - why nobody know him name? even you don't know his name - you can only mention the video he was featured.

if he was successful like the others in the pic, we will know his name. go figure bro.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Knox123(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
obiekunie1:

bro! all we are saying is - why nobody know him name? even you don't know his name - you can only mention the video he was featured.

if he was successful like the others in the pic, we will know his name. go figure bro.

He is not a musician / Artist like timaya n 2 face. So u won't know his name. But I know he is from the Oji family (Odogwu)
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by samydo(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Praizenews:
Famous singer Timaya shares adorable throwbavk photo of him and 2face back then wbefore fame.

They play and catch fun together.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-throwback-photos-of-timaya-and-2face-back-in-the-days/

So Tuface dey smoke
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by bluefilm: 1:31am On Nov 17, 2018
obiekunie1:

It's a sad reality in the world we live in. cry cry cry
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by SirIconR(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2018
I sight Rothmas there...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by donprincebigt(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2018
sharisto:
wetin be dat 4 2baba hand, na sugarcane be dat?
like I know say 1 sharp eye go c dat....
thumbs up
Re: Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days by Darksider131: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Timaya face looks like Matuary attendant lipsrsealed
wicked cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.