Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Best SSD For Macbook Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best SSD For Macbook Pro (231 Views)

Apple Announces Macbook Pro With New M1 Pro And M1 Max / Happy xmax Sale for 1 Iphone 8 ,2 Iphone 7 ,1dell E5420 &1 Macbook Pro Laptop , / London Used Apple Macbook Pro 500gb HDD For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best SSD For Macbook Pro by SamOu: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
We all want our Mac computer to run fast. But if your MacBook starts to show its age, it’s probably not that speedy anymore.

Fortunately, for an older MacBook Pro (prior to 2013 models), there is a quick way to increase its performance — upgrading the internal hard drive to SSD (Solid State Drive).

If like me, you still love your older MacBook Pro (or yet to decide buying a new pricey MacBook), then this guide is for you.

I’m going to share with you a list of the best SSD drives for MacBook Pro, and show you how to replace the internal hard drive with the new one, step by step — so you waste no time and make no mistakes.

P.S. I went with Crucial BX200 SSD (see below for my purchase receipt), and I’m quite happy with the performance it has brought to my Mac. But, it is now a legacy product and the company has several new better options like Crucial MX500.

LEARN MORE:Best SSD For MacBook Pro

(1) (Reply)

Google Chrome To Block Annoying, Spammy Ads Starting July 9th / Instagram Now Allow You To Publish To Multiple Accounts At Same Time / Xiaomi Revealed Foldable Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.