Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

National Flight Requirement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / National Flight Requirement (528 Views)

UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK / Experts Urge FG To Review Minimum Aircraft Requirement For Airlines / When Every Flight In Florida Is Grounded (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Flight Requirement by zieraw2005(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hello guys,

Kindly assist if you are a regular traveler by air within the country.

My Wife is about to travel from LAGOS to OWERRI by air for the first time but does not posses either
of these:
Drive's license, international ID card nor National ID card.

She just graduated and her school ID has expired.

There is no enough time to go get any of the ID's and the travel date is close by.

Can she still make it by Air?
Re: National Flight Requirement by zieraw2005(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Guys i need help on this.
Re: National Flight Requirement by olokpa11(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
She would need an Identity card to be able to fly. Maybe she might be able to use her school ID card. Can't tell myself
Re: National Flight Requirement by ifyalways(f): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
She can use her school id card. No biggie for local flights. Even her work Id, if any, will suffice.
Re: National Flight Requirement by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 17, 2018
zieraw2005:
Hello guys,

Kindly assist if you are a regular traveler by air within the country.

My Wife is about to travel from LAGOS to OWERRI by air for the first time but does not posses either
of these:
Drive's license, international ID card nor National ID card.

She just graduated and her school ID has expired.

There is no enough time to go get any of the ID's and the travel date is close by.

Can she still make it by Air?

Yes she should. They're more interested in the name and photo.
Re: National Flight Requirement by zieraw2005(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
thank you so much
simonjo:

Yes she should. They're more interested in the name and photo.

(1) (Reply)

Bus Driver Runs Over A Woman While Trying To Escape From Traffic Police / Illegal Immigrants! How? / Traveling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.