Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices (10547 Views)

Yakasai: Buhari Lacks The Powers To Restructure Nigeria / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos) / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Codebrain919261: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Seen

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by mushystuff: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2018
obyback:
Pdp drawing enemies by insulting the VP
Wetin concern PDP here? Is Festus Keyamo a PDP member or is the House of representatives a PDP organisation?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by mushystuff: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2018
OAUTemitayo:

Leave them.
Osinbajo is one son of the South West we cherish and protect so much.

We will teach the PDP a big lesson in 2019.
mushystuff:

Wetin concern PDP here? Is Festus Keyamo a PDP member or is the House of representatives a PDP organisation?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by mushystuff: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Yusman316:
Pls someone explain this to me. They said he approved the money without legislative consent. I didn't hear anywhere in the report where they said he took a dime from that money, so what makes him a thief?

If this is the case why have you people been calling Jonathan corrupt and thief? Is there anywhere it has been stated that he took money?
There are statutory procedures for approving and disbursing money. Deliberate flouting of such provisions is corruption.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by jonuel1(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Yusman316:
Pls someone explain this to me. They said he approved the money without legislative consent. I didn't hear anywhere in the report where they said he took a dime from that money, so what makes him a thief?

if it were GEJ your likes will be ranting and calling him a thief....see una life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget: North East Debt Commission Gets Zero Allocation For Expenditure / Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge / Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.