Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ (10545 Views)

CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nobody: 6:00am On May 16, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan has revealed how he takes decisions on state matters by taking into cognisance the views expressed by thousands of social media users who interact with him on daily basis as online friends.

Jonathan, in a posting yesterday to intimate his friends on the forthcoming first anniversary of his administration and democracy day, said that having won a free and fair election, it is incumbent on him to render account of his stewardship, hence he has directed his ministers to present sectoral score cards to Nigerians which is still ongoing through televised ministerial briefings.

Jonathan wrote on his page: ‘‘I encourage all Nigerians to watch these briefings and give me feedback.

‘‘Feedback is the synergy that is needed to make government work better for you and as I have demonstrated from the inception of this page, I take your feedback into account in formulating government policy as well as in the decision making process,’’ the president concluded.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/24808/2012/05/16/facebook_comments_shape_my_decisions_jonathan.html

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by 1025: 8:16am On May 16, 2012
lies. how did facebook comments made u to increase fuel price and electricity tariff? or did facebook comments make u eat N1B foods? abegi

11 Likes

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by MrGlobe(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2012
How long will this man continu with his cheap lies? How can the record most hated president in the world on facebook claim that facebook comments influence his decisons? How come diezanni allison madueke has not been sacked yet? How come many committees recommendations are still lying idle on your table? Sigh

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by gulfer: 10:34am On May 16, 2012
1025: lies. how did Facebook comments made u to increase fuel price and electricity tariff? or did Facebook comments make u eat N1B foods? abegi
ROFLMAO grin grin grin. 'this No shoes president should get real and forget the on-line propaganda; I wonder how many serious CEO's waste their time of Facebook not to talk of the president of a whole country talking about feedback from Facebook as being rationale behind policies such as Fuel Subsidy removal, increased electricity tariffs and other draconian measures taken so far. This GEJ sef with some kindergarten excuses for his foibles.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by bayulll01(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2012
and he talk as if he brought fb to 9ja,9ja don tay 4 fb,b4 d slowpoke become governor,clueless shitluck
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by sureboykris(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2012
This man is sickening. Keeps talking trash. He is not d president. Jus A̶̲̥̅ figure head. He is controlled by A̶̲̥̅ few peeps who manipulate him to suit their own personal interests. If he even opens his Facebook account he wud ve sacked all those corrupt peeps in gov with him,made converted efforts to revitalize our refineries n reduse pump price of petroleum products i believe these r A̶̲̥̅ few of d numerous tinz nigeriana want. Weak man

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by jspac(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2012
bayulll01: and he talk as if he brought fb to 9ja,9ja don tay 4 fb,b4 d slowpoke become governor,clueless shitluck
Keyboard Warrior!
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Opoki(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2012
1025: lies. how did facebook comments made u to increase fuel price and electricity tariff? or did facebook comments make u eat N1B foods? abegi
President Goodluck = Oliver Twist.
He keep twisting himself thinking he's twisting the masses. No wonder MaGam First lady sef protest against corruption and terrorism... Who dem dey f00L?
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by baslone: 10:41am On May 16, 2012
Guess that's the reason why he brought facebook to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by gbadexy(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2012
So this man has the time to read thousands of comments daily with the very heavy schedule of the office

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by konami001: 10:49am On May 16, 2012
hahaha..... No wonder e no reduce the fuel price and told Boko Haram to increase the bombing after e read all the curses and abuses wey una post am for fb

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by kokoA(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2012
No wonder he hasn't achieved anything. He spends his time facebooking on his desk embarassed Now I know why facebook was blocked during office hours in my office. I think the same should be done in Aso Villa.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nobody: 10:51am On May 16, 2012
Na wash. . .You are the most cursed president on FB and that is the only thing the world knows you for online. tongue

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Jabioro: 10:52am On May 16, 2012
Can u imagine mr president talking trash! Hw come u make himsef another new brand of fool.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Silva79(f): 10:56am On May 16, 2012
GEJ can lie!!! Pls take ur time 2 read comments on his f.b wall....9jirians r vexing seriously.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by blacksta(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2012
Lame Duck presido

you will never hear a Obama or Cameron state how twitter shaped their policy decisions , what about the thousands of experts the president that surrounds him or the expert civil servants. This is what you get when a man is promoted above this station. I pity you Nigerians, i have already affected my fate until 2015 and hope things improve.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nosyke(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2012
I laugh in facebook
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by blacksta(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2012
Another things

he is saying if 100,000 people requests for rubbish policies - he Gej will implement it?
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Baawaa(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2012
GEJ is the most useless president i ever see,listen to number one of a country shocked shocked
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Jeel: 11:04am On May 16, 2012
God bless GEJ

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by mufc009(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2012
Lawd why are you punishing us with this ode-oshI? Look out the trash a whole president is sprewing

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by achi4u(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2012
tell him nt to come to nairaland because here he will read all the tribal trash that will make him to divide nigerian

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nobody: 11:07am On May 16, 2012
Silva79: GEJ can lie!!! Pls take ur time 2 read comments on his f.b wall....9jirians r vexing seriously.

Maybe the curses are a motivating factor. . . . .
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by ibrash600: 11:09am On May 16, 2012
smh!!! the most stupid n useless president i ever knw...imagine he busy facebooking while heavy projects is on his table..did he elected 2 be facebooking?
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nobody: 11:09am On May 16, 2012
achi4u: tell him nt to come to nairaland because here he will read all the tribal trash that will make him to divide nigerian

I wish he can come,i will force him to commit suicide. grin grin
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by LadyAdorable: 11:10am On May 16, 2012
Until you discover that this administration is dead, democracy is a foreign language in nigeria and ofcours that there is no country... I say dream on nigerians. I laugh, i cry bt i laugh the more hahaha.bitter swt
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by gulfer: 11:12am On May 16, 2012
blacksta: Lame Duck presido

you will never hear a Obama or Cameron state how twitter shaped their policy decisions , what about the thousands of experts the president that surrounds him or the expert civil servants. This is what you get when a man is promoted above this station. I pity you Nigerians, i have already affected my fate until 2015 and hope things improve.
~Bluetooth:

Na wash. . .You are the most cursed president on FB and that is the only thing the world knows you for online. tongue
konami001: hahaha..... No wonder e no reduce the fuel price and told Boko Haram to increase the bombing after e read all the curses and abuses wey una post am for fb
How did we get to this point in the first place that a president gets to praise Facebook as his source of people's pulse on issues?
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by ashile(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2012
bros pls next time be matured
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by moderattor: 11:16am On May 16, 2012
God bless the President.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by philip0906(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2012
d whole thing is now turning 2 commedy. . .just c what a president is saying.sick country
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Jabioro: 11:18am On May 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I wish he can come,i will force him to commit suicide. ;l wud join you 2 fast track his way to gallow. grin
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nobody: 11:18am On May 16, 2012
This guy sabi lie die.. STFU stupi.d dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Budget: Buhari Presides Over Extraordinary FEC Meeting / Yahaya Salauwa: All Abducted Kankara Schoolboys Have Returned, None Is Missing / Gas Explosion Kills Six In Owaza Communuty, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.