Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Benin Republic Data Issue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin Republic Data Issue (1263 Views)

Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? / Have You Been To Benin Republic And Togo ? / Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Republic Data Issue by majortwild(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pls i got admission into a school in cotonou but now my issue is Internet access how can i sub

1. What networks do they use
2. What is the best network to use via for internet access
3. Data plans of the network and data cap
4. Duration of data

Honestly this has been my worries cuz i will need internet there like crazy if anyone is there or that can help with this info will be glad
Re: Benin Republic Data Issue by bigtt76(f): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Guy ask people for that side naaa? How we wan take for help you here now? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, they've got MTN, Moov, Airtel Glo and Etisalat I think. Mooove and MTN seem to be the most popular. BTW they speak yourba there too so don't be scared of language barrier grin

majortwild:
Pls i got admission into a school in cotonou but now my issue is Internet access how can i sub

1. What networks do they use
2. What is the best network to use via for internet access
3. Data plans of the network and data cap
4. Duration of data

Honestly this has been my worries cuz i will need internet there like crazy if anyone is there or that can help with this info will be glad
Re: Benin Republic Data Issue by majortwild(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
bigtt76:
Guy ask people for that side naaa? How we wan take for help you here now? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, they've got MTN, Moov, Airtel Glo and Etisalat I think. Mooove and MTN seem to be the most popular. BTW they speak yourba there too so don't be scared of language barrier grin

I understand lol at least somepeople go done skool there or something so i need Little Info cuz na that internet stuff go kill me
Re: Benin Republic Data Issue by bigtt76(f): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sure ....I was only teasing but those are the networks available there

majortwild:

I understand lol at least somepeople go done skool there or something so i need Little Info cuz na that internet stuff go kill me

(1) (Reply)

Old GRA Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , / Beautiful Fireworks From Rio Brazil 2022(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.