Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) (58889 Views)

Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' / Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Social media makes it SO EASY for people to become famous/popular/well-known these days.

Good luck to those that desire such a life.

As for me, living on the quiet side of life is BAE!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2018
y3mi:
Yeesss! I knew it. For you not to have known about this whole Kūpê overnight e-wonder boys just like me. You're most likely a Twitter user just as me. Because I was as lost as you on this over-hyped dandies until my cousin who's just one of them InstaGram junkies explained the whole deal about them to me.

I'm also on Instagram but I'm just hearing of them.

I only visit Instagram when I need to feed my eyes.
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by 77up(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nina , the presumed dumb girl in the house just welcomed her second car in just a year and this one keep dancing unpanda , Irony!
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by y3mi(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

I'm also on Instagram but I'm just hearing of them.

I only visit Instagram when I need to feed my eyes.
You can say that again...I don't know if that's how IG works or it is still the same Nigerians thing manifesting yet again on there, based on the sort of contents one sees there. Based on my experience using my cuz logged in handle to surf through, I think the platform is just a cauldron of various needless object of distraction and erotainment.
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by troublegirl22: 1:21am On Nov 18, 2018
duduade:
It's all this kain things you will see her involved in..

Just like man too much

for real,will never do something that's close to sensible,only to be twerking up and down with different men with those her small small bwest like earpiece.
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Amaechi5(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Man i know understand this kupe boys oo.

Learn how to set up http injector for your free browsing through here https://zpykiostech.com/http-injector-settings-config/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.