Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) (58873 Views)

Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' / Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Amuche stop disgracing Nsukka people

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
duduade:
It's all this kain things you will see her involved in..

Just like man too much

Na woman she go like before?
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by UnknownT: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
Amuche stop disgracing Nsukka people
Dude, I don't fear you oh grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by MrHighSea: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rextizzle:
Shameless farm tool
Damn.
Guys r creative.
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by HerCuteness(f): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex Asogwa took to her Instastory sharing a video of herself dancing with the popular instagram celebrities *Kupe Boys* and she really had fun with them.

see below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/bbnaijas-alex-dancing-with-the-kupe-boys-in-nigeria/
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Olodo24: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
olosho over to room 207

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by SirLakes: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
One fÜuck like this, I have not to give

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kupe de kale I know
But kuoe boys never heard of them cool
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Always wearing short things
For easy access grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Perfect working with just little crack
Dell inspiron 1545 15.6" Notebook PC

Fully functional with just a minor CracK on the case.
see image for more details.
HDD : 320GB
Ram: 4GB
Processor : INTEL PENTIUM
Battery : 3 to 4 Hours
Webcam
HDMI

Price : 35,000

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by KcMarShalL(f): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2018
Who are those boys?
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 12:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
Shameless farm tool
How is a farm tool shameless ?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Alexisz(m): 12:52am On Nov 17, 2018
She try sha
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2018
this hoe is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by y3mi(m): 1:12am On Nov 17, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:
Who are these polished clowns undecided
Yeesss! I knew it. For you not to have known about this whole Kūpê overnight e-wonder boys just like me. You're most likely a Twitter user just as me. Because I was as lost as you on this over-hyped dandies until my cousin who's just one of them InstaGram junkies explained the whole deal about them to me.
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:25am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
Will they fvck her tonight or tomorrow?
Clothes on or Indecent?
Lube or dry?

We need to know the full details.

Enter house �
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by juiceyberry(m): 1:55am On Nov 17, 2018
Seems it's self interest to do what ever you like so that's waht he likes
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 2:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
How is a farm tool shameless ?? grin
Lol if you know, you know. grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 17, 2018
y3mi:
Yeesss! I knew it. For you not to have known about this whole Kūpê overnight e-wonder boys just like me. You're most likely a Twitter user just as me. Because I was as lost as you on this over-hyped dandies until my cousin who's just one of them InstaGram junkies explained the whole deal about them to me.

Oh wow... Lucky you
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Codebrain883154: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Okay

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Codebrain562753: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Okay

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by Awofied(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
Will they fvck her tonight or tomorrow?
Clothes on or Indecent?
Lube or dry?

We need to know the full details.

u are a bad boi...
anyways I wud like to no d full gist masef
Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by wakaawaka(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2018
UGLY

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) by sophiathefirst: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So Alex couldn't get a sponsor to Dubai.
So sad.
Don't worry urself. Though I know u 're not.
She would ve gone to Dubai if she wasn't hosting a fund raising event for cancer patients. But then Aspom travels 're sponsoring her's for a week along with fans not 5days like others. So she going to Dubai on the 21st. So the Dubai fun is not complete without her. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) / Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 / Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.