Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) (35923 Views)

Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote / Buhari Meets South African President, Ramaphosa (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Xkalaban(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Cọckroachass Okoronwusa aww market?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by dokyOloye: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Akshow:
South easterners should pls stop making this politics tribal. Politics is a game of number and not sentiments. Openly deriding yorubas and hausa cannot make Atiku win, if anything it will make buhari more popular. Igbos need a big lesson in politics. They never learn hence they always loss. woo ur political allies not openly antagonize him. Especially when u do not have their voting population
Even if Buhari wants to burn Nigeria to d ground,for you it is about politics and game of numbers?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by kanimike: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari is a goal, the only people against pmb are d south East, and they are not determinant factor for anything as far as Nigeria is concern

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by emydnoble(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
mediaNGR:
The Nigerian President meets with some Apc delegates from South East, the presidency post the photos of the delegate on twitter with caption:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/buhari-oshiomole-meets-south-east-apc.html
These men 4rm the East are only working out for their personal pockets! cool shocked cheesy
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Akshow: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
dokyOloye:
Even if Buhari wants to burn Nigeria to d ground,for you it is about politics and game of numbers?
The candidate with the highest number of voters wins. deriding hausas will make them vote buhari as usual in their millions. insulting yorubas will make some vote buhari, after all Osinbajo is their son just as igbos are campaigning for Obi. Dont u get it, Buhari will again if the oppositin make it a tribal thingy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Akshow:
South easterners should pls stop making this politics tribal. Politics is a game of number and not sentiments. Openly deriding yorubas and hausa cannot make Atiku win, if anything it will make buhari more popular. Igbos need a big lesson in politics. They never learn hence they always loss. woo ur political allies not openly antagonize him. Especially when u do not have their voting population

Make una get sense na.. Are u guys not ashamed of Nigeria already?

My paddy enter Yankee, two months, she don fresh finish..

Who presidency help? Nothing with all the leadership positions, how far northern nigeria? All the poverty, disease, Illiteracy, insecurity, full north..

How far south west, has it turned to Dubai? Like south west, like the rest of nigeria.. Make una undedtsnd that these leaders are using all of us play football..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Jothamthompson: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
demolinka:
See as PMB gallant for d pics

PMB all d way jare!

You mean jubril
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by madmadu(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
who are all these people?!... south east leaders ko!... because Atiku hugged Prof?... they'v stopped patronizing Okorocha and Orji Uzor?... funny people!
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by ComeAndobo: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oshiomole coconut head
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by OnucheAdams: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Stanley APC South East leader keh. Buhari is foolish oh.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by mandax: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthquake2:
I can't recognize any of the leaders

Where is Okorocha?

Gov Okorocha has been shown the door out from APC.
He was aspiring to succeed President Buhari.

Tell Okorocha again that APC is not a national party;

APC is an Islamo party since hijacked by the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by demolinka(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jothamthompson:

You mean jubril

Yes jubril...the Latin word for President Buhari cool
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by kanayo76: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
dokyOloye:
If you like,meet southeast spirits,This time it will even be worse.
A few Igbo ppl were deceived by your so called integrity but now d scales are off.
A typical Igbo is success/progress driven,we don't suppořt failure like some ppl.
For example if you give CockRoachas Okorohausa presidential nomination Now,Igbos will not vote him massively.
please, compare your write up with what Ndigbo went true under this addminisration, will you encourage them to vote or support him, let's face the fact and put politic apart, you kill and humiliate them, no reasonable appointment, no good road and most importantly, no Regards for ndigbo under Buhari led APC.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by ZAWs: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sirheny007:
If they like they can meet Amadioha himself..
APC is dead in the South East and God-willing, Imo state will be liberated of this disease next year.

Im very sure you don't have a PVC.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by FBIL: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
Akshow:
''....hence they always loss'' This your terrible grammar is the only mischief you made to attract my response. SW have about 14 million voters, out of which Lagos has 6.9 million. Out of the 6.9 million, Igbos control about 40%. Thus, you're left with about 7.5 million for the remaining SW states to still be whittled down by your retinue of presidential candidates, Atiku and Buhari. But Atiku will get 95% votes of the 8 million in the SE which has no other major tribes to whittle it down. Our worry is whether Buhari will tow the path of honor to hand over without struggling to manipulate the result.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Jothamthompson: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
demolinka:

Yes jubril...the Latin word for President Buhari cool

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee

Get ups ND grow sense
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by docadams: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Opinionated:
After Atiku's legendary hug with Prof Nwabueze.

You mean this one?

Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Akshow: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
FBIL:

''....hence they always loss'' This your terrible grammar is the only mischief you made to attract my response. SW have about 14 million voters, out of which Lagos has 6.9 million. Out of the 6.9 million, Igbos control about 40%. Thus, you're left with about 7.5 million for the remaining SW states to still be whittled down by your retinue of presidential candidates, Atiku and Buhari. But Atiku will get 95% votes of the 8 million in the SE which has no other major tribes to whittle it down. Our worry is whether Buhari will tow the path of honor to hand over without struggling to manipulate the result.
ur likes made more noise than this last election. U will still wail for another four years. Terrible grammar? grin grin grin grin grin I will school u in grammar. In any case u got the message.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Oponel1962: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Some fools are jealous.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Yusuf54: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
delugajackson:
Bunch of Zombies and sycophants. Oshiomole, Akpabio and these so called South East leaders are all slaves to the Caliphate.
What of Obi and DogIpobians?
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Akshow: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Princedapace:

Make una get sense na.. Are u guys not ashamed of Nigeria already?

My paddy enter Yankee, two months, she don fresh finish..

Who presidency help? Nothing with all the leadership positions, how far northern nigeria? All the poverty, disease, Illiteracy, insecurity, full north..

How far south west, has it turned to Dubai? Like south west, like the rest of nigeria.. Make una undedtsnd that these leaders are using all of us play football..

southeaast isnt dubai as well
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by timibare(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthquake2:

Where is Okorocha?
Okorocha isn't feeling that nigga , it's obvious na
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Akshow:
southeaast isnt dubai as well

Yes na.. That is what I said.. Like south west, like the rest of nigeria..

Who region epp? Baba even the most under developed town in south Africa is better than cities in Nigeria..

My point is, leadership no mean anything.. Obasanjor ruled for 8 good years. He didn't change south west. Nigeria is generally bad and we shouldn't ve here fighting over ethnic nonsense wey no Favour any region..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Kingspin(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Make una join chop the Abuja money na una time.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by rummmy: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
About 10m igbo voters in other regions + 8m voters in SE is not a joke.. Both atiku and jubrin are hustling for the votes...... But we are already atikulating.... APC should go and die.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Tobi0123: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Someone should please help me with anything...life us unbearable here...I have been unable to eat except garri for some days...I'm damn broke..please help a brother...I will definitely get on my foot cause I did some work,but I haven't been paid....6553685405 MICHAEL. Fidelity bank
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
omooba969:

What if Buhari is re-elected...?

We'll have a repeat of 2015 - 2019 (maybe worse of what has been so far). All Nigerians irrespective of tribe will bear the brunt of it as they are presently doing.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Akshow:
Oga go rest. Mr Politics.

Everyone in Nigeria knows that the politics is as tribalistic as it is religious. It hasn't changed the situation for anyone but that's what it is.

Stop making it an Igbo thing. Every tribe is involved as demonstrated by Fashola recently.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by wizelink(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Just wait and see attitude of these same people when immediately buhari loses 2019 election. You will hear another version of the story this visit. Selfish people
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Imagine Stanel boss in APC
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by wideawaken01: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
By this time in 2014 , Tinubu was moving everywhere with this man. Where is Tinubu today?

Only Oshiomole? APC is finished ...

APC... Rest In Peace
Re: Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthquake2:

Where is Okorocha?
All these ones are from Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy / Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group / Fuel Scarcity Hits #IStandWithBuhari Car (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.