Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,701 members, 7,837,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Army Builds Detention Center For Boko Haram Fighters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Builds Detention Center For Boko Haram Fighters (19218 Views)

Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North / Video Of Ex Governor Obiano Wearing Boxers At The EFCC Detention Center / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Builds Detention Center For Boko Haram Fighters by Damoche10: 3:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Why disclose the information.
Re: Army Builds Detention Center For Boko Haram Fighters by Awofied(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Very commendable of the Nigerian Army. Atleast my Boko Haram Soldiers will enjoy first class treatment while they are in detention. I hope the facility is well equipped with standard A.C and 24hrs light and running water? And don't forget to assign #3.5m to each of them for feeding. We must not give room for terrorism in Nigeria

~ProsidentBuhari

Too much brain no go kee u!!! grin
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Very commendable of the Nigerian Army. Atleast my Boko Haram Soldiers will enjoy first class treatment while they are in detention. I hope the facility is well equipped with standard A.C and 24hrs light and running water? And don't forget to assign #3.5m to each of them for feeding. We must not give room for terrorism in Nigeria

~ProsidentBuhari

Too much brain no go kee u!!!
Re: Army Builds Detention Center For Boko Haram Fighters by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Omg . So Ipob terrorists has fans shocked
Are you an osu Jew? shocked shocked

Show me people that IPOB killed

Let me show you people that Boko Haram killed..

That's how to identify a terrorist group...

My Yoruba Muslim friend... I await you
Re: Army Builds Detention Center For Boko Haram Fighters by Youngzedd(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Another way to steal. How much is a bullet

Send this guys to HELL where they belong.

No mercy for a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Army Builds Detention Center For Boko Haram Fighters by KingSango(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Death penalty for those whom kill innocents.
Re: Army Builds Detention Center For Boko Haram Fighters by KingSango(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Youngzedd:
Another way to steal. How much is a bullet

Send this guys to HELL where they belong.

No mercy for a terrorist.

Throw their filthy corpses in the evil forests so the beast can feed. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria / Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency / PDP Suspends Gamawa Babayo Garba, Deputy National Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.