Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo (55495 Views)

A 10 Years Old Boy Killed This 11ft Long Python In The Farm / 6 Best Multivitamins For Poultry In Nigeria With Their Prices / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Kirinwa: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Pythons are not dangerous.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
ajalawole:
lala right now
what's all this "lala" you guys normally say when a thread is about snake?
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by sapeleboi(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
let's welcome the king of snake in the kitchen shadow lala

Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by delishpot: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Danger for that small non poisonous snake? I even thought they would say cobra or some viper snake sef.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by mechanics(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
And someone will say snake is not meant to be killed.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by sirhood: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Khd95:
snakes bear grudge with humans grin
guy go take ur medication stop embarrassing ur future
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by sulasa07(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has now killed an innocent snake that was going about his normal business.

Thereby making this snake's babies to now become orphans.

This is sad.
That's why snakes of nowadays just bite without any provocation simply because of the grudge they bear against humans who have made most of them orphans.
Werey re o!
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by GenFunction: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has now killed an innocent snake that was going about his normal business.

Thereby making this snake's babies to now become orphans.

This is sad.
That's why snakes of nowadays just bite without any provocation simply because of the grudge they bear against humans who have made most of them orphans.
.......ok,Senior advocate for snake kingdom we hear u....make i no cramp u near o,cos na the same thing i go run u....snake SAN
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Burnavick(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
If i have to make a list for animals to go extinct... Snakes would be no. 1 on the list
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Senatorwo7(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
lala right now...
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Uncle Lala, food don done oo

Toxic food.
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Anonymous4: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nairaland and Snakes 5&6... A day without posting where they killed Snake the website never get peace ��..
Re: Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo by Blonchilli(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
grayht:
snake babies to become orphans? Aiye yi to baje tan

Where lalasticlacla dey see all this kain Nairalanders sef undecided
I swear I don't know where they pick that one from grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. / My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden / Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.