Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

6 Best Multivitamins For Poultry In Nigeria With Their Prices - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 6 Best Multivitamins For Poultry In Nigeria With Their Prices (2209 Views)

6 Effective Herbs Used In Poultry In Nigeria / How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Multivitamins For Poultry In Nigeria With Their Prices by Chidisam(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
A multivitamin is a preparation intended to serve as a dietary supplement with vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements. Such preparations are available in the form of tablets, capsules, pastilles, powders, liquids, or injections. Although, most multivitamins poultry in Nigeria are mostly in powder and liquid forms.

However, a good multivitamin for broilers and layers must contain the essential vitamins and minerals in the right proportion for optimal performance. Deficiency of one or more vitamins/minerals can lead to a number of diseases or syndromes, stunted growth, and poor eg

Don’t just go to the market and pick up any product offered to you, especially the beginners in poultry farming, because there are so many adulterated products in the market. For this reason, I have researched the 6 best poultry multivitamins for broilers and layers in Nigeria.

Although, my case study was not scientific or require any detailed criteria, but based on farmers opinion and choice, which was done online. So, please don’t be disappointed if your brand was not mentioned.

The result was purely unbiased. I know why I am making it clear because some ...to continue click
Below
https://poultryfarmguide.com/blog/6-best-multivitamins-for-poultry-in-nigeria/

1 Share

Re: 6 Best Multivitamins For Poultry In Nigeria With Their Prices by oluwaahmed: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
OP what about feeds for broilers? Wch is the best and which would you prefer?
Re: 6 Best Multivitamins For Poultry In Nigeria With Their Prices by Chidisam(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Every one have what works for him.I used top feed but I think Chikun and Ultima are d best now

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO; A-Z New Tutorial On Catfish Farming {32:00 Video} / How Escrow Payment Service Can Protect You From Payment Fraud When Buying Items / Please I Need Help On How To Start Exporting Bitter Kola And Kolanut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.