Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot (468 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" / BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot by gregwalter274(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Popular Comedian, I Go Dye, has again written an open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari on the state of the nation. The Comedian took to his Instagram page, posing questions about Nigeria after 58 years of independence, asking the government to clear issues on the returned Abacha loot and budget allocated in three years. According to him, Nigerians can barely survive daily and have been denied the true values of nationhood. I Go Dye wrote: “Your Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari As a madact Ambassador on make A Difference Against Corruption Today, it has expanded my passion to speak.It saddens my heart that after 58 years, all sectors of our social and economic lives have been plunged in failure. Over the years,millions of graduates continue to wade through trying times,while youths with creative artistry,artisans and our young women have been denied the true values of nationhood, self esteem has been destroyed,many weep and sleep on a daily basis without a meal. “Sir, the funds recovered from looters in the past fews years of your government is 739 billion Naira, Abacha recovered and returned loot is 322,000,000 dollars equivalent of 112billion naira Totalling 851 billion naira. why was the Abacha returned loots shared? Who are the beneficiaries? Why wasn’t the returned and recovered loots used to finance some of the basic social problems like electricity, repairing our refineries and creating jobs for our youths, build a world class hospital that can reduce the travelling expenses of Nigerians travelling abroad for medical treatment? “Sir, if our hospitals were well equipped, you won’t be involved in foreign trips for medical check ups. When you eventual leave office, which hospital would be standard enough to offer you this services and to other Nigerians? Who are the looters that returned the said amount ? How come they are not facing criminal charges or being jailed? How come politicians alleged with 232 billion naira cases of corruption are working for your re-election? Is it Only those that are with you, that are the presumed saints? “Your Excellency, our budgets for the last 3 years of your government 2016 (6.07 trillion),2017 (7.298trillion, )2018 ( 9.12 trillion) Total 22.488 trillion naira, yet we do not have access to ordinary clean water,with escalated hunger in the land. “In 2015, Nigerian was ranked 3rd among the poorest nations index but today in 2018, Nigeria is now ranked number 1 people living in poverty in world overtaking India .That is why Nigerians are complaining.”

Re: I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you're unemployed and broke , but still supports Buhari , you're a fool forever .

3 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot by gregwalter274(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
True talk
NaijaRoyalty:
If you're unemployed and broke , but still supports Buhari , you're a fool forever .
True talk

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot by Beremx(f): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
He has either stolen the Abacha loot to fund his campaign or he has secretly returned the money to Abacha family. You know Abacha never stole a dime. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Emeka Odikpo asks:
"What type of election is Buhari contesting? He will not debate. He will not grant interviews to the press in Nigeria.He will not respond to multiple allegations of fraud. He will not tell us about any plans that he might have. He will just sit in Aso Rock and mealy mouths like Amaechi will keep on talking. Is there a history of such a candidate in the civilized world?"
Re: I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot by Igbokid: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Da fvck is I go die undecided
Re: I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot by Nature8(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

No be small one bro
Re: I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot by Ever8054: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Igbokid:
Da fvck is I go die undecided
a comedian who has made money...who da fvck are you?....
Re: I Go Dye Writes Again To Buhari, Seeks Answers To Abacha Loot by Igbokid: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ever8054:
a comedian who has made money...who da fvck are you?....
A gala hawking osu from upper Iweka..

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Why Buhari Cancel His Benin Visit / Presidential Debate: PDP Dodging Debate With Young Aspirants / PDP Disowns Presidential Campaign Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.