Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 (2354 Views)

Obasanjo At 85: Oba Of Benin Pays Congratulatory Visit To Ex President In Abeoku / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" / BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by Buharifan: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2023
When Abacha took over in 1993, MKO Abiola and few others paid a visit to sani abacha to congratulate him. This has been corroborated by Babagana kingibe in an interview with NTA few years ago.

Abiola expected Abacha to return power to civilians and declare him president.

Tinubu can be seen behind abacha

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by izuch(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2023
The townhall Himself grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by Luckylife(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Never drugs barons

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by Zelenskyy(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2023
I don't like discussing Tribes and Religion..

But it is very obvious that Yoruba Muslims will ever remain Ass lickers to their Hausa Fulani Masters....

Funny enough, their Hausa Fulani Masters don't regard them to be anything other than second class Muslims

Just imagine MKO Abiola paying a congratulatory visit to the man that would later Jail him (where he died) and kill his wife...

See that Tout Thïefnubu behind, looking like someone high on Crack Cocaine...

He even went to congratulate the man that would later cause him to go on exile and protect his Druggie life...

Yoruba Muslims will never learn...

They will always betray any Southerner (including Yoruba Christians) because they feel they have to prove a point to their Hausa Fulani Masters...

They often see themselves as Fake Muslims that must Ass lick Northern Muslims just to prove that they are real Muslims too.

But with all their Ass licking, Northerners will always still deal with them.

Just imagine how Thïefnubu went all over the nation to campaign and make bogus promises on behalf of Buhari....... Twice

Fast forward to the Present

What has Buhari done for Thïefnubu... ?

The Man has not spent (on the campaign train) one quarter of the energy and vigor that Thïefnubu used for him

Thïefnubu was never his preferred candidate..

Thïefnubu's VP candidate was never his preferred choice

Northerners will always teach these Yoruba Muslims (Who are known Betrayals) a serious lesson........

Northerners will always let them know that you cannot betray your fellow Southerner and expect me to trust you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Later Abacha got him arrested and locked him up. Never trust anyone in life.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by Ireportlive: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2023
cool

Nothing new here... Abacha promised to return power to civilians unknown to them he wanted to become the civilian President

Abiola would have been 85 last August and Tinubu was like a Son to him

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by robinso01(m): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2023
E don go
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by everythinggirly(f): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2023
Mr. Jagaban Aka A town hall different from balaboo grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by TheChameleon: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

But it is very obvious that Yoruba Muslims will ever remain Ass lickers to their Hausa Fulani Masters....

Funny enough, their Hausa Fulani Masters don't regard them to be anything other than second class Muslims

Just imagine MKO Abiola paying a congratulatory visit to the man that would later Jail him (where he died) and kill his wife...

He even went to congratulate the man that would later cause him to go on exile and protect his Druggie life...

They will always betray any Southerner (including Yoruba Christians) because they feel they have to prove a point to their Hausa Fulani Masters...

They often see themselves as Fake Muslims that must Ass lick Northern Muslims just to prove that they are real Muslims too.

Just imagine how Thïefnubu went all over the nation to campaign and make bogus promises on behalf of Buhari....... Twice

The Man has not spent (on the campaign train) one quarter of the energy and vigor that Thïefnubu used for him

Northerners will always teach these Yoruba Muslims (Who are known Betrayals) a serious lesson........

Northerners will always let them know that you cannot betray your fellow Southerner and expect me to trust you

Your tears will NEVER change your Slave status. Cry as much as you like, you will forever remain our slaves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by BMathew: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Check Tinubu's signature on his cap. That man is really consistent.
Same logo then, is going viral now.

Note: Be consistent with your life pursuit/dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by Tochi3(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2023
The crying General was also there.. grin cheesy

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by theophorus(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Why change History? Was this a congratulatory visit? Or you are just doing your Campaign things.

Don't worry, just teach your children to continue from where you stop, they will reap Great Reward for their actions.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by LikeAking: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Buharifan:
When Abacha took over in 1993, MKO Abiola and few others paid a visit to sani abacha to congratulate him. This has been corroborated by Babagana kingibe in an interview with NTA few years ago.

Abacha resemble Dangote.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by LikeAking: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:

Your tears will NEVER change your Slave status. Cry as much as you like, you will forever remain our slaves.

If this Sarki guy is not a millionaire with all this is rubbish caping, then he is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by Kreddy: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

ah! who did this to you?? I'm not a pro-tinubu but with this you need help
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by Zelenskyy(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Kreddy:

ah! who did this to you?? I'm not a pro-tinubu but with this you need help

You and your Papa need more help......
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by Yaribanzaonic: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Epic and apt!! You captured it wholeheartedly.

Zelenskyy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by Zelenskyy(m): 12:09am On Jan 20, 2023
TheChameleon:

My tears will NEVER change my Slave status.

I may Cry as much as I like, I will forever remain a slave to Hausa Fulani

I will die a Slave to my Fulani Masters

My children will become Slaves to the children of my Fulani Masters

So help me Allah
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 by JoeNL22(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Buharifan:

That means Tinubu was 40 years old in this picture.
But to be honest. Does Tinubu look like a 40 yrs old in that picture?.
He looks over 55. Tinubu how old are you?

(1) (Reply)

/ Social Programs In The Usa, Does It Aid Or Hinder People's Progress In Life? / Political Assasinations In Nigeria Have Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.