Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) (32859 Views)

My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) / Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) / The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by LordofNaija: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so uninviting.
Please work on your hygiene, that may be why you don't have a wedding ring on your finger yet.
The original NwaAmaikpe although a troll, used to post creative and original content. He died sometime in September. This fake NwaAmaikpe is a clone. He is El Diouf from Cote d ivore

6 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by sochey(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2018
I wonder how this made FP
There is god oo

Anyhows, well done @op its good to do what you want despite the criticism grin

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by goat22: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2018
Op i crave your indulgence, please how does monkey buttocks resemble fowl?

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by Hobyno: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Poverty is a decease
Real decease grin grin grin grin
Go back and collect ur school fees

6 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by zealousayo(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2018
Well done, Op

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2018
What exactly is ground breaking about this? I've made orange juice in this manner loads of times and I don't see anything special or unique about it.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Nice one OP... I love oranges

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
If na ifewara I dey now,ehhn I for do this kind thing for my mama but school don Carry me come Lagos
Ajo mo wa Oluwa sin wa dele x2. E ba mi ki ba'mi, e ba mi ki ye'mi. Ajo mo wa Oluwa sin wa dele o... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by dalongjnr: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2018
A lot of ascorbic acid fall on u and your family.
No scurvy, immunosuppression.... Come near u.
May antioxidants follow u as u and ur children drinking the juice. Nice one,I for one criticized u small but I see say u try!

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by Willexmania(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
Why are all the guys tackling the op ?? grin
Chai ! Bunsen is a beast
Bunsen Is A Beast?

so you watch cartoons?
Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by Nostradamus: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Abeg send small to me na.am thirsty seriously.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
So ,I tried to make my own orange juice grin
I peeled the oranges and the. Squeezed out the juice . Then I proceeded to sieve it .
ORANGE juice is ready!
It tasted better when I added sugar though .
See photos below grin grin
this is lovely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by nuattitude: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Who’s inviting you before? Did I say anything in my post like invitation ?
So. Because those are woven baskets and not glass . It’s unhygienic? Lmao!
Attention seeking mofo .
That’s my 13 year old boy’s hands .go and put a ring on his fingers .
Lmao! cheesy

Lol. You get time o.

That's Nairaland's resident idiot that you're responding to. Next time, just ignore.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2018
Willexmania:

Bunsen Is A Beast?

so you watch cartoons?
So do you apparently... wink grin
Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Lalasticlala Mynd44.
Come and drink orange juice .
This one is more nutritious than Chivita active or 5alive .
No preservative added grin grin
The fruit juice is much more nutritious than 5alive truly. It'll make your kids grow in brains and good health.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with NwaAmaikpe on the hygiene point. I apologize on behalf of his rude ass for the wedding ring comment. But when you want to upload pictures of a process on social media, at least let the buckets, sieves and cups be spotlessly clean. The environment should be attractive, too. I'm not saying y'all didn't wash the equipment or sweep the place, no, but it could look better.

Nice one anyways.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by DopeTech(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
So ,I tried to make my own orange juice grin
I peeled the oranges and the. Squeezed out the juice . Then I proceeded to sieve it .
ORANGE juice is ready!
It tasted better when I added sugar though .
See photos below grin grin

Nice one I will try it too

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2018
NO POOR MAN CAN TRY THIS IN LAGOS, I GUESS YOU MUST BE BASED IN THE NORTH CENTRAL WHERE YOU HAVE LITS OF ORANGES TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO USE ALL THIS AMOUNT OF ORANGES. IF YOU TRY THIS IN SURULERE WHERE 2-3 ORANGES GOES FOR N100 YOUR POCKET GO HEAR AM.
Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2018
NO POOR MAN CAN TRY THIS IN LAGOS, I GUESS YOU MUST BE BASED IN THE NORTH CENTRAL WHERE YOU HAVE LOTS OF ORANGES TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO USE ALL THIS AMOUNT OF ORANGES. IF YOU TRY THIS IN SURULERE WHERE 2-3 ORANGES GOES FOR N100 YOUR POCKET GO HEAR AM.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by frozen70(f): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so uninviting.
Please work on your hygiene, that may be why you don't have a wedding ring on your finger yet.

Wetin concern wedding ring and orange juice

Were you thinking she is married to an orange

Forget about your cabals giving you likes

Stop being naughty, start making sensible comments you are already a full fledged man

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by gees101(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so uninviting.
i feel like slapping u

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Attention seeking mofo .
Lmao! cheesy

Lmao no mind then any dark skinned person is automatically dirty to them I bet if it was a light skinned person doing this especially a lady them for they admire and post comments like wow pretty beautiful.

Black people really hate themselves, I don't see what's dirty in the environment that they are shouting for up and down *facepalm*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by cmecproblem(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2018
IrokoOluweret=73036400:
More
I wonder why you had to peel the oranges tho, it comes out perfectly without going thru that stress.
Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by JY22: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so uninviting.
So must you post? Yeye

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by liyahwillie(f): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Attention seeking mofo .
Lmao! cheesy
bros u didn't even clap back at the thing....people just stay and wag their mouth...just take a visit to their house, u'll see how dirty their toilet to their kitchen are...theyI'll come to naira land and talk about hygiene..TRASH

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by IrokoOluwere: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2018
computergeek:
The fruit juice is much more nutritious than 5alive truly. It'll make your kids grow in brains and good health.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with NwaAmaikpe on the hygiene point. I apologize on behalf of his rude ass for the wedding ring comment. But when you want to upload pictures of a process on social media, at least let the buckets, sieves and cups be spotlessly clean. The environment should be attractive, too. I'm not saying y'all didn't wash the equipment or sweep the place, no, but it could look better.

Nice one anyways.
I completely understand you.
Thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by otunbadan(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
Hmm you dey find who u wan send go hospital

See your dirty hands, dirty environment

And the unrefined something you called juice

well it's for poor people who can't afford 5alive n co

Even dangote cannot sound dis foolishhh

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by overboard(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2018
If it was put on a hot plate, then it's basically pasteurized I guess. Better taken fresh without the heat that would denature the thing. Nice one though.
Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by vioment: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice one.

It is crazy but Nigeria is not conducive for even your orange juice because of no light in 2018 about to be 2019, in a whole Nigeria.

That same orange juice would have lasted you 2 weeks or days with close to the original texture, if you were in europe, asia, or many other countries. And you would have appreciated your efforts and continually make adjustments for your self or your licensed business. These are how matured countries operate.

Now you dun do am fresh, nothing wrong with that; but now, you go dey try drink as much as possible and share as much as possible, nothing wrong with that, only say toilet / bush go hear whey, which is an animalistic trait if micro scoped. The same thing happens with the meat/fish, all cooked foods. We should not try but make sure we do better.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
joshmee4real:
You get time o, Jz thinking hw I can sit and peel these number of oranges wey sleep no go catch me.
imagine, the op get patience and endurance.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by madgoat(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
Hmm you dey find who u wan send go hospital

See your dirty hands, dirty environment

And the unrefined something you called juice

well it's for poor people who can't afford 5alive n co

grin grin Cholera loading grin
Re: The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) by bladeAnders(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so uninviting.
are u normal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] / I Need Urgent Help On Where To Get Essential Oils In Nigeria / Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.