Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? (3564 Views)

President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by elotajohn1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
After the claims by Leader of IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that President Buhari was replaced with an impostor in the name of Jibrin from Sudan. A man he claimed to be the President's lookalike, and a picture surfaced online which was believed to be that of Jibrin.
Recently I have been looking for the said picture online in every platforms I know but to no avail. What really happened to the picture(s)?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by Laju1234: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by banom(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Am afraid before Nnamdi KANU broadcast tomorrow, we might hear that Bihari is dead in other to bury the matter finally.
Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by omojesu202(m): 4:34am On Nov 17, 2018
banom:
Am afraid before Nnamdi KANU broadcast tomorrow, we might hear that Bihari is dead in other to bury the matter finally.

it's true, when tomorrow reach you'll say something different.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by Almaiga: 6:34am On Nov 17, 2018
Biafrans should forget Buhari and Jubril, let them focus their energy to the Chukwu guy from Cameroon. Who claimed to be Nnamdi Kanu.

The real Nnamdi Kanu was killed by a Nigerian Soldier. His wife and Brother confirmed this last year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by Peacemaker5128: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2018
It has been revealed that Ike Ekweremadu was actually killed when group of assassin stormed his house recently
Ike Ekweremadu we are seeing now is an impostor from Cameron named eponojukwu.
Check the 2 pictures closely you will agree with me

Nobody has monopoly of madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by softmind24: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2018
Lol

Apo @ work
Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by projectreserve2: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by otipoju(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Almaiga:
Biafrans should forget Buhari and Jubril, let them focus their energy to the Chukwu guy from Cameroon. Who claimed to be Nnamdi Kanu.

The real Nnamdi Kanu was killed by a Nigerian Soldier. His wife and Brother confirmed this last year.

You want to kill me with laugh i swear.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by otipoju(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
It has been revealed that Ike Ekweremadu was actually killed when group of assassin stormed his house recently
Ike Ekweremadu we are seeing now is an impostor from Cameron named eponojukwu.
Check the 2 pictures closely you will agree with me

Una no well i swear.
Ive not laughed like this in weeks.

"Epon-Ojukwu"

Nobody has monopoly of madness
Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by falcon01: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2018
I also heard that Atiku is a fake the real one died when he went to saudi Arabia the one we are seeing now is akhmabakhstan from Syria. look closely at his nose it has changed and his complexion has changed even the ear has disappeared. may God save naija all our leaders are fake

Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
falcon01:
I also heard that Atiku is a fake the real one died when he went to saudi Arabia the one we are seeing now is akhmabakhstan from Syria. look closely at his nose it has changed and his complexion has changed even the ear has disappeared. may God save naija all our leaders are fake

Just for 30k.bmc crew.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by falcon01: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
EngineerVin:

Just for 30k.bmc crew.
30k?? how do I register??
Re: What Happened To Jibrin's Picture On Internet? by ThugCheetah(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
elotajohn1:
After the claims by Leader of IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that President Buhari was replaced with an impostor in the name of Jibrin from Sudan. A man he claimed to be the President's lookalike, and a picture surfaced online which was believed to be that of Jibrin.
Recently I have been looking for the said picture online in every platforms I know but to no avail. What really happened to the picture(s)?

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Were America, Igbos Are Republicans, Yoruba/Hausa Are Democracts / #ENDSARS Protesters Storm Aso Rock Called Buhari Lazy Man (video) / Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.