Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me (3592 Views)

Kaduna Massacre: Villagers Sue FG, Demand ₦‎33 Billion Compensation / Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by NigeriaNawa: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2021
cry cry cry cry

Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by NigeriaNawa: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2021
more cry cry

Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Juicewrld27: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2021
My FTC on nairaland grin. I want to dedicate this to God first and foremost
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by zeuss: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2021
when will we say this is enough? we must say #ENOUGH
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Sirkingsnado: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
angry

Una complain don do
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
But why do people still live in these places??
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by FoolaniHellman: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Blood sucking Jihadist!

Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Oya let's start blaming the victim,
Why are they in their house?
The day u get kidnapped, we will ask why you are in a car,
Brain dead nigerian

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
The day they set up Vigilantes is the day the govt will have their time,
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by seborrhic: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
This one probably has never ever dreamt of owing a home one day,so he asks questions even an averagely intelligent child should not ask.
Like asking 'why do people even give birth'?When he hears of a little child that died in an accident.
That's why foreigners read comments like the quoted and wonder if this forum is full of functional illiterates.

5 Likes

Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Taywon: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Southern Kaduna needs to wake up....
The best form of defense is attack....
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by EmmaJnr1: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
that is what Fulani terrorist wants them to do. they want them to leave those lands so they can occupy them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by velocity25(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
They have started the jihadism let no one tell you otherwise, southern Nigeria must be ready.

Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by vasel15: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
NigeriaNawa:
cry cry cry cry

I don't pity them as long as they still support one nigeria
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by vasel15: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
that is what Fulani terrorist wants them to do. they want them to leave those lands so they can occupy them.

Shut up scammer
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is jihad now

Same thing they do in benue and jos
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by zombieHUNTER: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Any Southerner still supporting this terrorist administration needs a brain transplant...

Buhari is a failure

Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Tochi3(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
you want to grab their ancestral land shebi?
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Danzakidakura(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
angry

Una complain don do
vulture
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by fukNaija(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy One Nigeria.. KANU sent them
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by mabea: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Are you okay at all?
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Juicewrld27: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Front page worthy
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by owobokiri(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
This picture should tell you all you need to know about those sponsoring these socalled bandits!
Those are GPMs ... General Purpose Machine guns...
They can empty any city. You don't want to be in the front of anyone pulling the triggers.... It's not the kind of ammunition you get anyhow either! Hardly available to non state actors.... These are solid guns from some serious military armouries.. Dot your Ts ....
Some people at the very top are supplying these ragtag bandits with military weapons to maim and to plunder..

1 Like

Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Sirkingsnado: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Danzakidakura:
vulture

undecided mpa gi anuohia
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Danzakidakura(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sirkingsnado:

undecided mpa gi anuohia
STD go kill you not even fulani people.
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by positivelord: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Isa Pantami must be so please with this
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Sirkingsnado: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Danzakidakura:
STD go kill you not even fulani people.

As e don kill ur family ba

Na hiv and aids go wipe ur generation ndi eririeri
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
The war that is coming up will only caught up with a zone that is not prepared.

Thank God for ESN for being on standby.
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by vasel15: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
EmmaJnr1:
this guy vasel15 is one of the Fulani terrorist. but because he is educated, they are paying him and many others on nairaland to post divisive things about Yoruba and igbos.. He has up to 8 different accounts and the website he uses for propaganda or posting hateful things about Yoruba and Igbo is biafranboys. Take note of this usernames Fozapi, Fenibak it is thesame vasel15. See how he got angry because I revealed the reasons why Fulani terrorist his brothers are killing people. ur jihad would soon come back to hunt u. you know u guys are not up to 8 million in Niger[/s]ia

Trash from a foolishboy now you have my attention I would treat you like a bed bug that you are, what happened to your EndNigeriaNoow moniker?
Re: Please Look At These Graphic Photos From The S.kaduna Massacre And Weep With Me by EndNigeriaNoow: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
vasel15:
[s]

Trash from a foolishboy now you have my attention I would treat you like a bed bug that you are, what happened to your EndNigeriaNoow moniker?
Fulani terrorist, everyone on nairaland now know who you are, so even if I don't see ur post I have confidence that others will see and respond to u.
Endnigerianoow now. Just imagine what your terrorist brothers did at southern Kaduna, this is barbaric and wicked. may what your Fulani brothers do to southern Kaduna happen to you and you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... / Well Arranged Moving Vehicles On Ikorodu Road, Lagos / The Sun Awards: Dame Adaora Umeoji Bags Humanitarian Services Icon Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.