Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants (1203 Views)

Health Questions : On Anti-depressants / Help!! Withdrawals Symptoms From Anti Depressants / Scientists Have Revealed Anti-depressants Are Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by Uglymind: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by sarcasticdude(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ur moniker sef ehn?!! And u wonder why u suffer from depression!
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by Wizdeen(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Uglymind:
I have this social isolation or should I call it social anxiety.. I don't mingle with people and I always feel depressed .. This has been going on for more than 5 years now.. If I tell people they will think that I'm a weak person..
Please I need someone to recommend me on any strong anti depressant to take

Thank you

Well, maybe its just the way you are, dont be too hard on yourself, we are all made differently, There is nothing wrong with you.
How do i know this? well your description kinda fits me, i avoid people like the plague, i really dont mingle, even when we are in a group, im always in another world, either in my head or on the net. i thought it was strange at first, i tried to be normal, started taking things i shouldnt, i only made it worse. In the end i realised, Im just not a people kinda person. Love yourself OP

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by Asquare84(m): 6:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Kindly visit a good government hospital there drugs that can help u out
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by Rafaelbeulah: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2018
My dear, you dont need anti-anything.
How about renewing your mind and loving yourself.
Your moniker sef worry.... You already see yourself as ugly. Haba!
Do you go to church? Please join one

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by mofaderera5017: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Uglymind we have it

Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by Jakumo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Vigorous exercise such as weight lifting will flood your system with dopamine, which will uplift your mood, and improve your health.

Do NOT take anti-depressant pills, because they do infinitely more harm than good.

There are numerous accounts of people who use anti-depressants, only to snap unexpectedly, and commit pointless violent acts, including murder.

I know a person who is on anti-depressants, and that person is the nastiest, most devious and psychopathic individual I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. I would be absolutely delighted to hear that this person died in a car crash, and I am not joking with this statement.

Mind-altering pills are bad, bad news. Stay well away from them, and use exercise to get back to normal, naturally.
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by coolestchris(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Uglymind:
I have this social isolation or should I call it social anxiety.. I don't mingle with people and I always feel depressed .. This has been going on for more than 5 years now.. If I tell people they will think that I'm a weak person..
Please I need someone to recommend me on any strong anti depressant to take

Thank you
you can go to a psychiatric clinic
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by Jakumo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
coolestchris:
you can go to a psychiatric clinic

They will drug the man up, and render him lifeless in a loony bin. That option is not advisable, unless the person is engaging in violence.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by coolestchris(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

They will drug the man up, and render him lifeless in a loony bin. That option is not advisable, unless the person is engaging in violence.
what is ur issue with anti depressant, are you more wiser than the creators of anti depressant
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by Jakumo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
coolestchris:
what is ur issue with anti depressant, are you more wiser than the creators of anti depressant

There is more than enough information out there to illustrate the serious mental damage and death caused by pharmaceutical anti-depressants, but please, don't take my word for it. Try them yourself, since the word of an anonymous internet writer like me should be verified with first-hand experience, for anyone requiring such proof. Try them yourself, and see how they work out for you.
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by coolestchris(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

There is more than enough information out there to illustrate the serious mental damage and death caused by pharmaceutical anti-depressants, but please, don't take my word for it. Try them yourself, since the word of an anonymous internet writer like me should be verified with first-hand experience, for anyone requiring such proof. Try them yourself, and see how they work out for you.
i have been on it for one year, and I have been doing perfectly well

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by Jakumo(m): 6:04am On Nov 22, 2018
coolestchris:
i have been on it for one year, and I have been doing perfectly well

I commot my cap for you. You are indeed a survivor who has beaten the odds.

I imagine that you will be dependent on those potent pills for the rest of your life, but hey, if it works for you, that is all that counts.
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by coolestchris(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Jakumo:

I commot my cap for you. You are indeed a survivor who has beaten the odds.

I imagine that you will be dependent on those potent pills for the rest of your life, but hey, if it works for you, that is all that counts.
well well I am hopeful I will be taken of it soon, I have not had time to see my psychiatrist since
Re: I Am In Serious Need Of Anti Depressants by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
We have introverts and extroverts.
The best to have back yourself is not by isolation which is very dangerous. God says in his book the Bible in Proverbs 18vs 1" Whoever isolates himself pursues his selfish desires.
Solution lies in
1:Prayer
2:Study the Bible
3: Join the happiest group of people on earth (Jehovah's witnesses) sooner than you have it, outgoing person you will stay to be.
But these do not mean, you discard some proffessional medical advice
Visit http://jw.org
And search depression, you will read practical and workable ideas to deal with your situation.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use CBD For Female Hormone Balance | Naturally Balance PCOS, Hot Flashes / Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. / Have U Tried All Options Treating A Chronic Disease, Yet Without Remedy.Try This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.