Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,300 members, 7,954,195 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) (581 Views)

How President Tinubu Was Welcomed In China (Video) / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra / How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hello friend. I need your assistance. I'm involved a competition like that. Its all about my impact in a community through NPOWER. Its a video competition, uploaded on Facebook and twitter. The person with the highest number of LIKES and SHARES wins. The winner goes home with some good amount of cash. My people pls let's bring it home. Follow the link below:

Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2087736557931834&id=100000865291540&comment_id=2089133771125446&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&notif_id=1542698859757600&ref=m_notif

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MensesDoctor/status/1062782818747629568?s=19

Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
I have lost hope entirely on how to move on to my next plan of life after Nysc, until npower came.
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Even the application was a passive one. I never took it serious, I just gave a try.
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Names were shortlisted. I didn't bother to go and check, because I never believed in it.
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
As you read my testimony, remember to LIKE n SHARE , and RETWEET the videos pls.

...I continue
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
I decided to check online. Boom! I was Short listed. Still, I believed that it will still go Nigerian way.
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
I never knew president Buhari meant business with npower.
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Until that fateful January,
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
The first alert came. Hmmm, finally NPOWER is real
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Seems am alone. Pls if you are following, say Hi
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
I was to teach the ss3 class biology
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
So I reported to my ppa
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
I was to reach ss3 biology
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
What's your plan after the conclusion of Npower consideringvthe fact that the school might likely not retain you?
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
sexybaby22:
What's your plan after the conclusion of Npower consideringvthe fact that the school might likely not retain you?

Nigerians has no plan beyond the now.
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Screen shots from the video. Pls watch andike

Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
sexybaby22:
My plan is what you are seeing now. I am showcasing my impact so that, the govt as well as good people like you might be of help.
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

Nigerians has no plan beyond the now.

Not all Nigerians
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
If you are following this thread. Pls, I again I say please, follow the link above , LIKE, SHARE, RETWEET the videos.

Thank you so much.
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
If you are following this thread. Pls, I again I say please, follow the link above , LIKE, SHARE, RETWEET the videos.

Thank you soo much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by naunasabi: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
@op open your eyes.

APC want to use your head. This is election time instead of them to go pay for advert like everyone they want you guys to give them cheap publicity "on top how much"?

I thought you guys are smarter than this? If they are serious let them give you permanent job with good pay. I heard from reliable source that further positing/termination has be placed on hold. I guess they are waiting till after the election because if they terminate the current NPOWER without new positing or contract the blow-back will be huge given that we are in election period.

Bros you spent money studying in the university and I am sure you are smarter than most of the politicians toying with your progress.

Do not fall for the cheap publicity they are sorting for this election period. Everyone should spread the news about their antics with this "yeye video" competition. We have to let our politicians understand that we know what they are up to and the time as come for us to give it to them "as the thing dey hot".

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by DaCharis2016: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
I tried registering but couldn't. How and when can I register for the available one?
Re: How President Buhari NPOWER Helped Me (video) by OgaInnocent(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
DaCharis2016:
I tried registering but couldn't. How and when can I register for the available one?
Registration is not in progress. Don't know wen they will start.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-CDS Badeh: ‘if You Did Not Meet Him At Home, He Was In The Farm’ - Family / The Shallowness/futility Of The Yoruba And Igbo Political Bickering on social me / Answer Atiku Now, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.