Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,722 members, 7,824,052 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Live Update: Kwara Bye Election - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update: Kwara Bye Election (75899 Views)

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by sherrylo: 1:55am On Nov 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Abakaliki
APC 1
PDP 100

Umuahia
APC 3
PDP 69

Enugu
APC 4
PDP 111

ILORIN shocked shocked shocked
APC 85
PDP 2

Ara Ilorin, en le fahhhhhhhh undecided

En le faahhh!

2 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by MetaPhysical: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2018
bappahman:
APC tested the microphone in Kwara and it was loud and clear, Out of 4 LGAs that make up the Federal Constituency, APC won 3 and PDP won 1 by a margin of less than 200. Kwara is ready

Many that left with Saraki to PDP will see that his sun is setting....today was a marker. In less than 90days the sun will complete a new cycle. On Feb18th, when a new sun rises on the horizon, they will rise with it. It will not be a betrayal, but rather a refusal to be buried with king Saraki.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by MetaPhysical: 2:30am On Nov 18, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...thanks for the historical knowledge...
Yes sir, its my pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by saintdeby(m): 3:55am On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=NairaMaster1 post=73067817]

[s]Kwankwaso, Saraki, Tambuwa were all winning elections when Buhari was still shedding antelope tears.[/s]
trash

5 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Corrinthians(m): 4:26am On Nov 18, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

I have been watching from the sidelines.

Got tired of the stupid bans of the biased Moderators.
The trick is to tone down a notch and don't take DIRECT SHOTS. wink

We missed you.

Welcome back.

4 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2018
These Igbos sef. They are all confused being. It is this same saraki they were placing curse on when he destroyed jonathan and pdp in 2015. Now the same ipob are the one praising and supporting bukola saraki.
I think they are the one to be called zombie.Zombie calling others zombie.
Ipob is zombie raised to power 2.They are the cause of their problem

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by PHILipu1(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Kwankwaso, Saraki, Tambuwa were all winning elections when Buhari was still shedding antelope tears.
lol.
I know only senior Saraki was winning election then with thugs and federal might.

I also know that Buhari party beat Kwakwoso black and blue out of Kano government house then

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by NairaMaster1(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Stocking:

Ipob wailer
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8158553_biafra_jpegdda8601bb8e576c15f96d0fbe6a273fc

We are financially independent and almajiri free. We are not follow follow like coward afonjas.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by spin101: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2018
2015 results

Isin LGA-APC, 5525, PDP, 4,202;
Oke Ero-APC-6631, PDP, 3815;
Ekiti-APC-6269, PDP, 4,398;

If you look at this, you will see that this constituency has never been a full Saraki strong hold.However I congratulate the people of this constituency for the strong fight.The winning margin is about 3000. But I will advise you come better prepared in Feb. I am not a fan of Saraki but I know he will put a strong fight in Feb. He has a greater chance to win...Good bless the people of Kwara

FYI: I am a Yoruba Man
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by OAUTemitayo: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2018
spin101:
2015 results

If you look at this, you will see that this constituency has never been a full Saraki strong hold.However I congratulate the people of this constituency for the strong fight.The winning margin is about 3000. But I will advise you come better prepared in Feb. I am not a fan of Saraki but I know he will put a strong fight in Feb. He has a greater chance to win...Good bless the people of Kwara

Ignorance will not kill you.

Saraki contested under APC in 2015.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by spin101: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2018
OAUTemitayo:

Ignorance will not kill you.

Saraki contested under APC in 2015.

Oga I know .the results for Apc no be saraki do am...we are not talking about the party here..We are talking about the Individual strenght of Saraki ...Where was Lai in 2015...
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2018
spin101:

Oga I know .the results for Apc no be saraki do am...we are not talking about the party here..We are talking about the Individual strenght of Saraki ...Where was Lai in 2015...
Bring 2011 and 2007 results

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by quickberry3(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2018
spin101:
2015 results

Saraki was in APC then, stop ur dumb analysis jare

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by obaloppelujo(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=spin101 post=73057981]Saying Saraki dynasty is shaking is a blantant lie.If you look at 2015 election in Lagos State, PDP won 4 or 5 seats of Lagos federal constituency. But does that mean Tinubu's influence over Lagos is dying? The answer is No.PDP won those seats because they are Igbo Dominated environs. That scenario applies to this election today.( It's a Yoruba dominated Environs).

What these means is that No GodFather can win it all every election year.

I am.not a fan of Saraki or Tinubu but the truth remains that, they would both deliver their states Next year. Besides this election is just a bye one, the main one na Feb then we can determine each party's dominance.

Igbos dont determine election outcome in a yoruba land, those areas pdp won are in lagos are fathered by yorubas who will rather die to bow for tinubu.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by egbonodjetj: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Let us solve that pressing need for you. We give loans from 200k to 5million naira in 3hrs! Join the whatsapp chat here

https:///HcwFHymEfmC2s9wcT541uz
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by SuperS1Panther: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
The trick is to tone down a notch and don't take DIRECT SHOTS. wink

We missed you.

Welcome back.

Thanks bro.

I cannot tone down for those annoying Osus and their inherited biles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=spin101 post=73074135]2015 results

[/qufrom hanks man. If u notice the APC result u will know that the result was not rigged. Ekiti,oke ero lg are areas where saraki appoints state commissiiners and SAs.most of this areas in kwara south hold saraki political post. The areas are full of bukola slaves. Unmerited lg chairmen and SAs. So they were able to buy votes for PDP in this area. Serious suffering is in this areas despite they beliv in saraki because when u get to omu aran, 50℅ of is in,one ero,ekiti male youths are okada boys.So don't let us be deceived by the short gap BTW APC and PDP. Half of PDP votes are bought vote. Poverty is in the land deliberately caused by saraki govt to enslave these people. It is only Offa town people thst have librated themselves from saraki. Omu aran want to follow now.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=spin101 post=73074135]2015 results

[/quotehanks man. If u notice the APC result u will know that the result was not rigged. Ekiti,oke ero lg are areas where saraki appoints state commissiiners and SAs.most of this areas in kwara south hold saraki political post. The areas are full of bukola slaves. Unmerited lg chairmen and SAs. So they were able to buy votes for PDP in this area. Serious suffering is in this areas despite they beliv in saraki because when u get to omu aran, 50℅ of is in,one ero,ekiti male youths are okada boys.So don't let us be deceived by the short gap BTW APC and PDP. Half of PDP votes are bought vote. Poverty is in the land deliberately caused by saraki govt to enslave these people. It is only Offa town people thst have librated themselves from saraki. Omu aran want to follow now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by spin101: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Una was chew me for here.Like i said i don't live in Kwara neither a Saraki loyalist or apologist. My observation in everything is that, this constituency has never been Sarakis stronghold.Another reason i said you APC members should more cautious is because PDP is not fielding Alatise (he lost pd primaries for irepolodun constituency) for 2019. The man on INEC Register is Dare Bankole for PDP, He is from Arandun. Though the winner has been on the ballot papers (ACN) since 2011, So Ajulo has become a household name already.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Inexorable(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
A rehearsal of what is to come in the next year general election.The political permutations as we speak do not favour Atiku.Let them be winning with their propaganda & mis-information on the social media,Apc will continue to win at the polling units.The grassroots people who are the core voters don't believe in the propaganda & mis-information that are being peddled by the Pdp in the social media.Pdp should change their strategy or else it will be moonslide winning for Apc come next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
spin101:
Una was chew me for here.Like i said i don't live in Kwara neither a Saraki loyalist or apologist. My observation in everything is that, this constituency has never been Sarakis stronghold.Another reason i said you APC members should more cautious is because PDP is not fielding Alatise (he lost pd primaries for irepolodun constituency) for 2019. The man on INEC Register is Dare Bankole for PDP, He is from Arandun. Though the winner has been on the ballot papers (ACN) since 2011, So Ajulo has become a household name already.

let me shed light on what u said. Dare bankole won pdp primary 4 2019 house of rep. Alatise is only to occupy d space 4 6 month if he had won xesterday. Saraki lately brought Alatise from omu aran in order to devide apc votes becos both Alatise and Ajulo Opin are from d same ward in omu aran. This was d strategy applied by saraki to defeat apc,but it did not work.
D idea of saraki to bring Alatise to reign 4 6 month is an act of wickedness and selfishness. How wld u xpect some1 to perform effectively in 6 months.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by 77up(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Sarakis fathers curse on him is in full effect.
No wonder I keep seeing this grin

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Bennycollins: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2018
You are not worth my reply. Go learn how to write good English first." When all has lost fate" what does this mean? Non of your gibberish here makes any sense. Ask someone else to interpret what you wrote here. Anyway it's not your fault, cos even a goat with phone and cheap data could come up on social media.[ quote author=imam07 post=73057133]you be typical idiot. 2015 election was wen all has lost fate in jonathan and we were all ready to vote buhari. In 2015 election,kwarans voted saraki because of buhari factor. Factor 2, Saraki alway plant his loyals lnside opposition party. So no dat chance 4 him again.[/quote]
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bennycollins:
You are not worth my reply. Go learn how to write good English first." When all has lost fate" what does this mean? Non of your gibberish here makes any sense. Ask someone else to interpret what you wrote here. Anyway it's not your fault, cos even a goat with phone and cheap data could come up on social media.[ quote author=imam07 post=73057133]you be typical idiot. 2015 election was wen all has lost fate in jonathan and we were all ready to vote buhari. In 2015 election,kwarans voted saraki because of buhari factor. Factor 2, Saraki alway plant his loyals lnside opposition party. So no dat chance 4 him again.
Mr English prof,where did ur english lang take u to?? See dis yeye talking about some1 else post. With ur english,can any of ur family members be rich as Patience Jonathan. Empty barrel makes d most noise. How old is dis idiot wen i passed my eng lang. U think i'm a neco exam generation like u. A mature person wll never abuse or laugh on some1 wrong english. Go bank go use am collect money nah.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Bennycollins: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Did you just talk about money? sad that this is a faceless forum. we are not talking about riches here anyway. But if you think money is your own might then you are of all men most miserable. the poorest man is not the one without money but the one that lacks knowledge and wisdom like you. even if you are richer than me, then yours is a case of "money miss road" Spit!!.
imam07:
Mr English prof,where did ur english lang take u to?? See dis yeye talking about some1 else post. With ur english,can any of ur family members be rich as Patience Jonathan. Empty barrel makes d most noise. How old is dis idiot wen i passed my eng lang. U think i'm a neco exam generation like u. A mature person wll never abuse or laugh on some1 wrong english. Go bank go use am collect money nah.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Bennycollins:
Did you just talk about money? sad that this is a faceless forum. we are not talking about riches here anyway. But if you think money is your own might then you are of all men most miserable. the poorest man is not the one without money but the one that lacks knowledge and wisdom like you. even if you are richer than me, then yours is a case of "money miss road" Spit!!.
Read my post and understand it better. I did not talk about money or riches in my write up. .All i was trying to let u know is stop boasting about speaking better english lang than others on nairaland. Is nairaland an englsh lang class? Where has d language taken u to? Is english lang my father's language? I asjk u. U dat was boasting dat u can speak better english than other person, i imagine wht u wll do if u are rich. English grammer does not determine ur achievement in life my friend. Patience Jonathan did not reach dat level because of grammer nah. In france,they dont speak english,russia no english, hausa will speak hausa lang no one will kill them. I understand english lang nd english pple do not understand mine. So wht's d f**k?
Stop dis u cant speak good english on nairaland if u cant help d person.
Finally,my post is not about money but who grammer HEP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.