Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (35031 Views)

PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / United States Supporting Atiku, PDP – Buhari’s APC Alleges / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2018
alsudan:
This brain dead Lifeless thing repeating same sickening lines after running Nigeria to the gutters.

Guess Osibanjo, Babachir, Hadiza Usman, Obanikoro, Oshomole, Maina, Ngige, Amechi, Baru, Kyari, Gandollar and these 8 thieves with corruption cases of over 200 billion naira in the dullards party are managing the country's resources very well I guess?

Let the bag of bones just try acting funny after being humiliated at the polls next year, he will wish he really died in that London hospital, and Jubrin actually took his place.
A conscienceless fan.
PDP and their apologists are the most conscienceless species in the whole wide world. They're not even remotely remorse of the danger they caused to the nation and its fabrics. If the whole monies generated and borrowed during the days of windfall had built enduring capacity and infrastructures all the subsequent government need to do is to be building on it till we make Dubai of Nigeria.
If the party and their men with fans have any pint of conscience left in them and retrospect, they would have known they have done damage than good to the nation.

How would a party legalised corruption and expect to build good economy that is enduring and not the false economy they are heralding about that state government cannot meet up with their responsibilities of paying salaries, allowance and pension. No wonder they are fighting tooth and nail to come back and continue their looting game. God forbid. Better than KOWA to come than PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by danot1030: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2018
With the news of Saraki gearing up on how to loot and share the money if Atiku wins the election, i support Buhari on this. Voting pdp back to power is going to be a disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by ChrisIntegral(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2018
“Let anybody lead this country but not the APC,” please be warned,this men are very deadly.

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Sibele(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2018
From my general conclusion to effects and rumours flying around. I am yet to see when buhari will stop using spokesperson in virtually every gathering. To my utmost dismay no October 1st addressing up till now it's either from the presidency desk or spokesperson ..hmm I am beginning to think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by ehissi(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2018
grin grin

E no want make PDP do them back, you dey fear DSS cell where they keep dasuki ba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Omooba77: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2018
Omololu001:
For 16 years the PDP ruled, they achieved absolutely nothing tangible.
But projects left are being commissioned and recommissioned by YOU
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2018
codedguy1:
For that it is worth. If Inec for any reason declare PDP winner even if they win convincingly, Buhari will claim that he cannot hand over to them because of his "integrity"

If the whole of Nigeria decide to choose PDP buhari will not agree. That how bad the situation is.

Buhari is really not intelligent, so if PDP change their name to pqp then he will agree even with the same people in the PDP. He should just say he wants to perpetuate himself in power. But it will not stand.

So if Buhari finds himself in the same position as gej found himself he will rather thousands die than for him to relinquish power because of his "INTEGRITY"

WE ARE IN TROUBLE!

Stop daydreaming, majority of Nigeria voters knew that PDP has nothing good to offer rather than looting with impunity. Chose PDP? For what exactly?
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by wizelink(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2018
You have very much judicious with government resources. You and your cronies should pray pdp do not win 2019 election because if pdp do then kirikiri await all of una
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by yinkeys(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2018
codedguy1:
For what it is worth. If Inec for any reason declare PDP winner even if they win convincingly, Buhari will claim that he cannot hand over to them because of his "integrity"

If the whole of Nigeria decide to choose PDP buhari will not agree. That how bad the situation is.

Buhari is really not intelligent, so if PDP change their name to pqp then he will agree even with the same people in the PDP. He should just say he wants to perpetuate himself in power. But it will not stand.

So if Buhari finds himself in the same position as gej found himself he will rather thousands die than for him to relinquish power because of his "INTEGRITY"

WE ARE IN TROUBLE!
cheesy funny but true comment from Mr dishonesty
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2018
Omooba77:

But projects left are being commissioned and recommissioned by YOU

Is this because PDP didn't know how to commission projects or how to finish projects?
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by codedguy1(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2018
RealityShot:
if you know all these, why fight it uphill?

Just vote him and his tenure will finish naturally and politically in 2023.
Or you want you or others to die again?

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

I am not a coward. I should vote someone I think is not competent just he can continue to exhibit his incompetence that might even kill more people.

If you want to die just for him to finish his tenure, you are free to vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by chronique(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2018
So says a cow who doesn't understand that the problem of Nigeria isn't pdp but the set of leaders in both political parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Racoon:
And what have the APC done;

Even PDP in its low ebb never said stupid things like this. This is unpresidential, unstatemanly, anti-democratic and traits of a defeatist.Remember your government threat of forming a parallel govt in 2015?

This is petty politics. The useless, clueless, directionless,and lifeless government have been so restless in recent time as it have been having recurrent panic attacks.

By now your government should not have been doing this if it have really done it homework well.Meanwhile let the Nigerian electorate decide that Mr.President.

What did you mean by "anything like this"? He said Nigerians shouldn't allow PDP to led Nigerians again. Didn't PDP say the same thing about Buhari in 2015?
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by codedguy1(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2018
maasoap:

Stop daydreaming, majority of Nigeria voters knew that PDP has nothing good to offer rather than looting with impunity. Chose PDP? For what exactly?

There is no looting going on in this gift, right?

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by arabbunkum: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Idiotic fool.
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Omooba77:

President Muhammadu Buhari has again faulted the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for allegedly mismanaging the nation’s resources.

He stated this at a meeting with a select group of South East leaders on Friday at the State House in Abuja.

The President believes that although the forthcoming elections should not be a do or die affair, he will never support the opposition party to rule the country.

“Let anybody lead this country but not the PDP,” he was quoted as saying in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu.

President Buhari added, “They (PDP) were so reckless with the resources of the country. The state of infrastructure we inherited was terrible – no roads, the railway was killed and power.

“They lacked conscience because anybody with a conscience will not do what they did. We will report them to Nigerians.”

The President noted that the reported split within the Ohanaeze Igbo socio-cultural group over the purported endorsement of the PDP candidate, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, did not come to him as a surprise.

He said the moment the said resolution was announced, he got calls from some leaders from the region asking him to disregard it as it was without any substance.

“From that moment, I knew that the resolution would not stand, and alas, there it was,” said President Buhari who added, “We have done so much. Given the chance, we will do more. Given every chance, we will tell Nigerians where we were in 2015 and what we have achieved up to now.”

He stressed further, “We will not get tired of speaking about the golden opportunity Nigeria lost during 16 years of the PDP. We earned money, which we didn’t use.

“If you ruin the economy, send your children abroad to get education; won’t they come back? I said it 30 years ago that this is the only country we have. We must stay here and salvage it together.”

The leaders of the delegation, Mr Emeka Ekwuosa and the Nation.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/11/16/let-anybody-lead-this-country-not-pdp-buhari/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television

Buhari wey AU summit don do one Minuit silent for since January 2017 or jubrin from Sudan?
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Sam0405: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Why is Ganduthief looking at himself like that? grin grin
Splashme:
Let any Nigerian rule this country, not Buhari

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Dull brains can't even read sense in this.... If he's actually BUHARI will he made such statement...

THE MAN IS ALREADY PLANNING ON RUNNING BACK TO SUDAN HES INDIRECTLY SAYING HE WONT BE CONTESTING....JIBRIL CAMPAIGN IS ALL STAGED SO IT WONT RAISE SUSPICIONS....

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Ehisnaruto(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Do you know that if Buhari had actually achieved Atleast 40% of his 2015 campaign promises he wouldn't need to even campaign again because even the few that voted for Jonathan would have even been Canvassing for votes for Him(Buhari)
Let's all face reality, nobody is calling Atiku a Saint but if we also try Atiku and he turns out to be a monumental failure like Buhari we will also try someone else till we get it right. The truth is right now only Atiku has the capacity to oust Buhari from Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Antox(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
lanre9ja:
i will rather give my vote and my family vote to sowere or buhari than let atiku become our president......
thanks for wasting your vote. My vote must count Atiku/Obi 2019

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by somehow: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2018
You guys truly deserve bad leadership.
gare:

He knows PDP taking over will send him to jail, these guys have committed a lot of atrocities and will want to cover up their tracks but it is game over for them.

You Amsoun and Rochas are not in the know of top secret of this government, just wait and see PMB knows he is leaving but his followers are still in the dark
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by codedguy1(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2018
uthlaw:
the whole Nigeria cannot decide to choose PDP even in example.

You are a true zombie if you can't comprehend the context In which i wrote that statement. And I understand.

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Mchlobinna95: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2018
codedguy1:
For what it is worth. If Inec for any reason declare PDP winner even if they win convincingly, Buhari will claim that he cannot hand over to them because of his "integrity"

WE ARE IN TROUBLE!
Precisely!!!....we r truly in for it.....

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by somehow: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Even with all the rubbish both NASS floors did with his budget, ministers confirmation and bills, he as achieved more tangible things than what PDP achieved in 16 years.

Only blind people claim not to see these things. Trying to be good in a demon infested country like Nigeria is a huge task. Even the average citizens are enemies of good things as long as it's not benefiting them instantly and directly!

I spit on the average citizens
Ehisnaruto:
Do you know that if Buhari had actually achieved Atleast 40% of his 2015 campaign promises he wouldn't need to even campaign again because even the few that voted for Jonathan would have even been Canvassing for votes for Him(Buhari)
Let's all face reality, nobody is calling Atiku a Saint but if we also try Atiku and he turns out to be a monumental failure like Buhari we will also try someone else till we get it right. The truth is right now only Atiku has the capacity to oust Buhari from Aso Rock.
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by 99100(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2018
krendo:
But that’s not up to Buhari to decide
You can say that again.
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by herich(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Let him goan commit suicide because PDP is taking over power, come 2019

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2018
He Must Hand Over By Fire Or By Force

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari is not up to you to decide for us.
We may prefer PDP's corruption than your LIFELESSNESS looting.

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Stalwert:
grin grin grin Athikulooted their brains are showing their lack of reasoning. Atiku is a crook, a shameless liar and dirty homosexual..

Same Atiku led Apc to win the 2015 elections. He must be a genius of sm sort grin

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by chosky2589(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2018
Keep decieving urself dere, after 2019 poll daura is straight

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by tammie24: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

This is what I just don't understand! Is the pdp a living being? For fvck sake pdp is just a name! It is the people inside it that matters..not the name, not the logo and not the buildings but the people..that is why akpabio who has been in pdp for 8 years and more can switch and start yarning opata like say pdp na person and people still fall for this same bullshyt..someone said in a thread that Nigeria will never move forward because the people are steeped in gullibilty and self induced ignorance..pdp and apc is not a human being..
that's how one can tell this Buhari guy nor get sense

No intelligence whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by tonybabala: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2018
I have read all comments before mine and it's pretty obvious those making comment are the clueless and dumbest sets of Nigerias I have even heard of. You guys don't say anything rather than insults. I wonder how u guys think your meagre vote would determine the outcome of the election. Check all the
People making comments non is an Hausa or from the north. They Are busy planning why food are busing insulting. My advice is make comment that will educate and convince people to vote and why. Not insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.