Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (35035 Views)

PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / United States Supporting Atiku, PDP – Buhari’s APC Alleges / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by crimeboss: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Xisnin:
Is Buhari dumb because he has no Waec?
A grown man like him should know that PDP is not a person.

More of a daft president, the way he talks is an indication of his academic deficiency.
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by RealityShot: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
codedguy1:

I am not a coward. I should vote someone I think is not competent just he can continue to exhibit his incompetence that might even kill more people.

If you want to die just for him to finish his tenure, you are free to vote for him.
Am pretty sure you voted Jonathan in 2015.
How did that go?

As the saying goes :
"repeating an action and expecting a different result is one of the most common definition of insanity"

GOOD luck with that.

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Onyenso96: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Our amicable Governor has said it all that he is not believe that ineck will never conduct credible election governor nwaike knows what see that is y he said so
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Don't hand over in 29th May and you won't believe what will happen to you
Shut up, There is Burutai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by codedguy1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
RealityShot:

Am pretty sure you voted Jonathan in 2015.
How did that go?

As the saying goes :
"repeating an action and expecting a different result is one of the most common definition of insanity"

GOOD luck with that.

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

If you must know I didn't vote in 2015. But I would have voted Jonathan if I was available.

You should take your own advise!
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by tintall(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good. Let Kingsley from YPP rule then. Dude is an Economist, smart and logical in thought.
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Advtechnology: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Story for the gods

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by surgical: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Omoaiye:
Then allow a younger person within the APC to replace u.eg fashola would have be a Better choice for the apc.
which fashola, that he is a performer is a myth,he has been tested at the center away from his comfort zone and found to be a disaster, so don't give us those if it is fashola, the evidence on ground does not support that,it was just hype by the media he got away with it because there was no opposition in lagos
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Caplekside(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Are you scared to be probe sir?
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by RealityShot: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
codedguy1:

If you must know I didn't vote in 2015. But I would have voted Jonathan if I was available.

You should take your own advise!
I already did...
I will not join the popular demand again...
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by ibietela2(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Is PDP a person?
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by Rajosh(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Don't hand over in 29th May and you won't believe what will happen to you
The Gbagbo treatment awaits him

1 Like

Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by uniqueric(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
I never knew pdp was someone's name. God help us!
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by IamAtikulate: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
indigene:

Shut up, There is Burutai
Gbagbo had an Army Chief, even Jummeh of Gambia.
Re: Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari by IamAtikulate: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ray97:
nobody is handing over anything.... PMB will still win...... even if he loses.. i know he will accept defeat... stop thinking negative all the time
Buhari can't be President beyond 29th May

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.