Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

100 Level Student Buys Benz For His 16-year-old SS3 Girlfriend, An Iphone X Max, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 100 Level Student Buys Benz For His 16-year-old SS3 Girlfriend, An Iphone X Max, (479 Views)

Toyin Lawani: I Was 16 Years Old, 100 Level In UNILAG (Throwback Photo) / Uniben Engineering Student Buys A 2017 Brabus G-wagon / Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Level Student Buys Benz For His 16-year-old SS3 Girlfriend, An Iphone X Max, by ampboss1: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
A fresh Undergraduate identified as Zubair has surprised many after he bought his ’16-year-old Secondary School’ girlfriend an Iphone XS max that costs a whooping N423,000, an IWatch that costs a whooping N195,000 and a multi-million naira Mercedes Benz for her Birthday, in Abuja.

The Girlfriend was obviously happy and she was left speechless by the lovely gesture.

A friend who shared a clip from the event prayed for a boyfriend like that as she wrote;

Ya Allah, I need a boyfriend like this

Another wrote; Assurance Part 2 

Watch the video below :

http://plusmilang.com/100-level-student-buys-benz-for-his-16-year-old-ss3-girlfriend-an-iphone-x-max-iwatch-in-abuja-for-her-birthday/

Re: 100 Level Student Buys Benz For His 16-year-old SS3 Girlfriend, An Iphone X Max, by SEGLIZ: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
sure efcc had not heard about this? is this not being staged managed? soon another girl would be missing (I don't pray it but they won't listen) pity msg all over the net.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 61st Birthday / FG Reacts To Death Of Tosyn Bucknor / Ardashian Poses Completely Naked For Her Very First GQ Shoot 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.