Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Go Dye Writes Open Letter To President Buhari [see Letter] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Go Dye Writes Open Letter To President Buhari [see Letter] (281 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye Writes Open Letter To President Buhari [see Letter] by KULICHANGBLOG: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Popular Nigerian comedian, I Go Dye has taken a bold step to write an open letter to the president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari.

The comedian who passed his opinion through his Instagram page, said he was acting in the capacity as the ambassador of a movement called “Make a Difference Against Corruption Today (MADACT)”.

The MADACT ambassador took to posing some questions to the number one citizen of the country.

The questions revolved around embezzlement, poor medical amenities, unemployment, hunger and so on.

In what was a constructive criticism, IGoDye titled his open letter to be, “THERE IS HUNGER IN NIGERIA DON’T LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU

He wrote, “Your Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari
CLICK LINK TO READ LETTER: https://www.kulichang.com/2018/11/igodye-writes-open-letter-president-buhari-see-letter/

(1) (Reply)

Run Your Political Campaigns With Our Robo Call Service / Obama Na Hypocrite, He Follow Campaign Against Me For 2015 – Gej Faya Obama / Stop Illicit Earnings Of Governors And Legislators To Pay New Wage!- Dr Olufon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.