Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys (43375 Views)

Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates His 46th Birthday. Pictured With His Wife & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Oluwadabira1111: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2018
What's the meaning of kupe what are they producing,
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by wisdomkid: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2018
naijaboiy:
Elumelu please if you can use this opportunity to get them a job at your firm it will be very thoughtful of you.

These boys obviously have nothing doing other than going to the gym and pumping chest to attract and steal people's wife/girlfriends. undecided Now it's kupe tour, no wonder Alex was fooling herself the other night.

I was really enjoying your post, till you called Alex, what made you think she was fooling herself?
Did you watch BBNaija?
Don't you know that Alex loves to dance?

Stop with the shit of tagging all girls as rag and gullible things..
Women are much more than that, please.
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by dingbang(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2018
There is one thing people need to understand in this world... And that is being smart.
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by naijaboiy: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
wisdomkid:

I was really enjoying your post, till you called Alex, what made you think she was fooling herself?
Did you watch BBNaija?
Don't you know that Alex loves to dance?

Stop with the shit of tagging all girls as rag and gullible things..
Women are much more than that, please.
I was trying to resonate with you until I saw your last statement.

My grouse is with the jobless boys not Alex, however you're entitled to what you can understand from my post. Alex's Stan! Next please...

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
naijaboiy:
Elumelu please if you can use this opportunity to get them a job at your firm it will be very thoughtful of you.

These boys obviously have nothing doing other than going to the gym and pumping chest to attract and steal people's wife/girlfriends...

LOL

"And the Savage Award for November 2018 goes to..."
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Hades2016(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2018
I knew dis man is gay

Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by zealousayo(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Who are these Kupe boys?
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2018
The kupe guy on the left is a solid 6ft 7 I think. Really tall.
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by nazablossom(f): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
These boys are overrated, nothing special about them, now they are feeling like celebrities because they sat down and moved their hands all in the name of kupedance.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by folake4u(f): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
naijaboiy:

These boys obviously have nothing doing other than going to the gym and pumping chest to attract and steal people's wife/girlfriends. undecided Now it's kupe tour, no wonder Alex was fooling herself the other night.

grin This boy tho
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good for these guys for trying to cease their opportunities. Success fall on them.
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Mankosi: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sirheny007:

I pray these guys dont end up impregnating all our girls.
Because our girls no get sense embarassed embarassed
lol...girls and fame are like 5 & 6
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Mankosi: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nigerians like celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by mechanics(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
billionaire dance, the man like too much fun o.
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Please educate me, the kupe boys are they new and upcoming artist or winners of some kind of reality TV stuff

Nollywoodpics:
Nigerian Billionaire Tony Elumelu was pictured with Kupe boys who landed in nigeria recently.

He was seen dancing and having fun together as the pose for a shot. You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/fun-photos-of-billionaire-tony-elumelu-with-kupe-boys/

Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Iphran6: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
What's all these fuse about kupe boys self...Nigeria ladies brought them this cheap popularity...smh
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by STILESGANG: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
nazablossom:
These boys are overrated, nothing special about them, now they are feeling like celebrities because they sat down and moved their hands all in the name of kupedance.
What is overrated about them?. They are actually quite goodlooking. These boys are just having fun, life isnt that serious wink
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by barragan: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Something doesn't feel right about this man for me.
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Blonchilli(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
tegafej:
I will really appreciate if these top guys snap with and publicize Nigerian intellectuals like this...

It will encourage the younger ones to take education seriously
Word. No wonder our billionaires are recycled garbage. The fact is Nigeria's richest man cannot stand the technicalities of America's 188th richest man. Why won't their companies never evolve when all they do is celebrate big brother contestants and kupe boys. Look at Tesla Motors CEO, that guy is crazy with ideas and you think everything comes from his head? Or that Apple, Google and Facebook grow with just the ideas of their CEOs? No! They employ graduates, interns and all sorts of academic students who bring ideas, and they get richer. Walahai if one finds himself in these Tony and Dangote position is just to live away from these yeyebrities, bring innovative graduates and I swear to God the wealth of Africa combined won't be compared to my bank account. A friend that travelled to the US told me of their drive by banks they have there. You just sit in the car like you're driving through a car park and boom transaction completed. Or the banks there that you just tell a customer care provider what you want and it's done on seconds. They'll be paying graduate 80k and they think they're doing you a favour. Let The Heavens bless us jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by nazablossom(f): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
STILESGANG:
What is overrated about them?. They are actually quite goodlooking. These boys are just having fun, life isnt that serious wink
I know they are good looking but not the way they are being hyped. Let them enjoy themselves, it's their time cool
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by Amaechi5(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
If i may ask, who are this kupe boys.

Download and play winning eleven 2018 game on your smartphone through here https://zpykiostech.com/winning-eleven-2018-apk/
Re: Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys by TTNL: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Garri Supplier - Quality Garri at wholesale prices

We have available very dry Garri Ijebu and white Garri in large quantity. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

N5000 - N6000 per bag (50kg, 75kg)

Packing & repacking in 1kg, 2kg, 5kg bags for churches, campaign, charity - to those in need etc.

Call: 07062264200, +2348050206744

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trademark Registration in Nigeria / Tony Elumelu Looks Like 'spiderman' As He Does Yoga (photo) / ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.