Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales (26674 Views)

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by joseph6071: 5:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Daughter of Ex-Governor of Oyo State Receives an MBE From The Prince of Wales

Grace Ladoja, the daughter of the former governor of Oyo State Nigeria has just received an MBE award from the prince of wales, she took a picture of when she was with the prince and caption it as

"Today, I received an MBE from HRH The Prince of Wales and I'm happy & emotional because the 16 year old me would now have someone to identify with".

She wrote further that "Today my mum would have been so proud, the sacrifices she made and the struggles we went through was character building and gave me so much drive, focus and strength to keep pushing forward, cos that struggle was REAL and it made me a workaholic that wanted to push myself to greater things. UK music is amazing and i am so happy to be a part of it. Thanks skeppy, shorty, max, sam, Radha, Paddy, Felix, T, BBK, Jonathan B and everyone that welcomed me into their world and has been on this journey with us. special shout out to my big bro for the call that day to say I should accept this. Love and more greatness to all.

Remember that her father is Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja who was the former Governor of Oyo State, Nigeria, his tenure started on May 29, 2003, was impeached in the year 2006, but came back to power to end his tenure in 2007.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/daughter-of-ex-governor-of-oyo-state.html

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by praizblog: 5:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Not beautiful

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by naijaboiy: 5:26am On Nov 17, 2018
What if her father was just a simple civil servant? I bet the headlines would be different. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by hisexcellency34: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2018
When I saw daughter of ex-Oyo governor, I thought it was Kemi Omololu Olunloyo KOO

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Kennedy94(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2018
ok
next please
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Made4naijablog: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by NwaAmaikpe: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2018
shocked

Nepotism at work.
I'm suspecting Prince Charles now takes bribes to award people the MBE.

I have family who have diligently contributed to England's greatness yet they've not been honoured.

But I won't keep shut when the daughter of an extremely corrupt man who was impeached by his own people gets this award.
A girl who is literally unknown in her field over here.

SMH.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Ugly child

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by etzdezwillz(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Okay
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by goodlifehyd(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by hisexcellency34: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Afonja ladies are naturally fugly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by enemyofprogress: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Chei this girl worwor, no wonder dem give her award for her worworism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Akolasday: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2018
praizblog:
Not beautiful

You don't mean it
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by lilmax(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Ugly child
look in the mirror ma'am

you are no where near her in anything grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Macgreat(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2018
Most Beautiful Ediot (MBE)

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Jothamthompson: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2018
As beautiful as Oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Stocking: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2018
praizblog:
Not beautiful
Bad energy people everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Afonja ladies are naturally fugly

And I'm sure there are ladies more ugly than her in your family. Igbos may have some very beautiful and good skin ladies, but same igbos have ugliest people in Nigeria especially if their ugly ladies join their typical masculine quality with the ugliness again.

As much as one would like to remain sane and untribalistic, retards like you always force one to be otherwise once in a while.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by priest54: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2018
All their children school outside the country and Afonja youths will come and shout Sai Buha-Ebot .Thunder will fire that dia mouth in 2019,Atikulating

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by goldenarrow: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Colonialism and its traces.
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Slaveman343: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2018
unbeautiful version of Tiwa
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2018
Please what is the usefulness of this MBE? Can it be use to make money or are they put on salaries or what apart from recognition?
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Sunofgod(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2018
Disgusting face .....nice fake hair.
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nepotism at work.

I have family who have diligently contributed to England's greatness yet they've not been honoured.

But I won't keep shut when the daughter of an extremely corrupt man who was impeached by his own people gets this award.

SMH.
tongue
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by eleko1: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Chei this girl worwor, no wonder dem give her award for her worworism
iyangbali! Show us d pinsure of ur GF

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by AngelicBeing: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Ugly child
tongue

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by eleko1: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nepotism at work.

SMH.
confused soul

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by dalongjnr: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Nobody is born ugly, we are judged by the contains that comes out of us. Anyway, beauty and ugliness is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by eleko1: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2018
praizblog:
Not beautiful
u wey fine show us the award ur LG siaman gave u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by Codebrain346933: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections: We’ll Announce Results Within 48hrs – Jega / Ambode Releases Official Portrait / Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.