Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC (23677 Views)

Trouble For Folarin As Oyo APC Guber Aspirants Abandon Candidate / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / South-West PDP Crisis: Ladoja To Wade Into Makinde, Fayose Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by chisomkachy: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ahead of the forthcoming governorship and state assembly elections in Oyo State, Rasheed Ladoja, a former governor, has endorsed the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Teslim Folarin.

Recall that few days ago, the political dynasty of the former governor, Ladoja Idera De Leaders and Stakeholders, had declared support for Folarin’s gubernatorial ambition.

Daily Trust reports that Ladoja made the endorsement public at a meeting with some of his loyalists on Saturday.

Ladoja noted that People’s Democratic Party (PDP) lost in the just concluded national assembly elections owing to the personality of the state governor.

“And this is not about the history of Oyo state, but also about the history of the person in power. We saw an example of this in Osun state.

“Osun state governor, Ademola Adeleke, has only been in power for three months, yet he was able to clear all the House of Representatives and Senatorial seats for candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) during the just concluded national assembly election.

“And then, we have to know that Osun state is in a peculiar position because it is the root of Bola Tinubu, the president-elect. After Oyo state governor, Seyi Makinde, picked the PDP House of Representatives and senatorial candidates to represent the state at the national assembly, he didn’t offer any form of support to them.

“He didn’t spend money to support them or gave out a word to the citizens for any single one of them. Even God detests actions that are unfair and unjust.

“So when Saturday, March 18 comes, please, leave all you’re doing and go out to cast your votes for Teslim Folarin, the governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the state.”

He also announced the defection of Adebisi Olopoeniyan; a grassroot politician and erstwhile pillar of the Oyo PDP to the camp of APC.

He added that the New Nigeria people’s Party (NNPP) and Social Democratic Party (SDP) chapters of Oyo state have adopted Teslim Folarin as their preferred governorship candidate.

He concluded by appealing to all his loyalists to cast their vote for Folarin and also pleaded for forgiveness from anyone who might be aggrieved with him ( Folarin).

“Please, I’m appealing to my loyalists to cast their votes for Folarin in the forthcoming gubernatorial election. In addition, I want everyone to forgive him of whatsoever he might have done in time past,” Ladoja added.

https://dailytrust.com/oyo-guber-poll-ladoja-endorses-folarin-knocks-makinde/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by yaki84: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Make all of them lose so they can have all the time to follow their Master Wike.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by dgmoni123(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
This one is pain atiku Lost grin
Seyi will win

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
That's the spirit. I've been living continuously in Ibadan since 1977, but Seyi Makinde takes the sweetest portion of the cake of failure in governance. Never seen a calamity like him before. Even non-natives like the military Governors of the past were much better. All na mouth even when he's as inarticulate as a toddler learning its first words - em em em! Come to Ibadan and see how the English first encountered the word Eyesore. Refuse and alms-beggars have taken over the main streets. That's beside the activities of street and in-traffic sellers o. And he cannot point to an enduring capital project he has executed, despite the claims of his yansh-lickers to the contrary! Makinde ranks in performance with his friend Ortom, the Disaster of Benue. Maybe a class Monitor in Primary 2, but no one would appoint Seyi Makinde Senior Boy in our school way back in the Primary School. It is like he's unable to bear on his slender neck the tonnage of load he has so unfortunately heaped on his head! By the grace of God, an end is coming to this wave of calamities in Oyo state next week.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by slimanyd: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Chai. Baba ladoja finally kissed his goodwill bye with this singular act. Instead of him to remain a father to all. I guess him and Tinubu no gree afterwards. Its glaring he is an Atiku man and the thing wey seyi do Atiku for ibadan still dey pain them. Anyways, This people below have spoken nah them be the real voters. Not this one's.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by adioolayi(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
This is an own goal Baba Ladoja Sir...

You are a respected high chief of Olubadan...I think you should take a back seat and be a father of all..

Resign from partisan politics....don't copy Baba Obasanjo's style..stay away from endorsing anyone, especially at the face of the media.

You see that Agodi house...Na Seyi Makinde one more term..

Seyi leekan si!!!

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by SweetVibe: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Makinde is knowledgeable BUT not wise
This guy was following Wike and the G5 like a zombie without calculating that he was the only 1st term governor among them.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by princeryle1: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Seyi did well
It's only fair to return him

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tooh! This ²⁰²³ Elections says a lot about Parties, politician and their Games! That why I preach VOTING COMPETENCIES! Leave Party Name.
Oyo SEYI MAKINDE PDP ⛱ ☂️
LAGOS SANWO-OLU APC 🧹

32 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by ramdris(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Makinde should win joor...

9 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by abobote: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Makinde will win, simply coz he doesn't have a strong opponent. If not I would have loved to see the G5 governors losing out completely.

3 of them have lost, remaining 2

13 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by flass: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wike don do this one strong thing

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Ofunaofu: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by supereagle(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
GSM lekan Si.

7 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Ebonieblak: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Seyi must ṣe kan sì...

12 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by donjhyde(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
This cannot come from Otun Olubadan...... It is a fake news to soil Ladoja's name........

4 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Toosure70: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Trash. S'eyi lẹẹkan si

3 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by HSfoundation(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
SEYI MAKINDE go win.

APC ma lule

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by LegendHero(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Na Seyi Makinde Oyo people go vote.

Seyi lekan si.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Cyberterror: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
APC should give full undiluted support to Teslim Folarin to win this election. APC must add more states to its trophy cabinet.

3 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by callmevirus(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nothing concern me
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Yemike(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Baba go Folarin go lule on this one cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Houseontherock1: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Whatever

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Eriokanmi: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
If care isn't taken, Makinde would end up losing the way his colleagues in G5 did. Wike dribbled them into the pit and they all followed him like mumu. How on earth would an incumbent throw his support behind an opposition in his state? That's a recipe for failure naw. Makinde has ended up giving the apc the popularity they don't deserve in Oyo. Amyone thinking otherwise should visit ibadan and hear what people are saying. They're not happy about his alliance in the recent general elections in oyo with the apc. He thinks tinubu would campaign for him when there's an apc gubernatorial candidate in the state? Let's see what would happen. Makinde didn't learn enough lesson about the way Tinubu asked his boys to kidnap him ahead of the governorship election in 2019. It took the efforts of the boys at bashorun to overpower them by blocking both entry and exit points into his street and layed a siege after being notified through an intel

On Adeleke's matter, he will probably be one of the best governors in Osun State at the end of his tenure...if not the best. You came to power in just 2 months and you've won all the major seats for your party. Who says Osun people didn't vote adeleke into power again? This is one of the proofs abi na bribe adeleke bribe people to have caused the spc to lose all the NA seats? I wish Gboyega could just save the little he had stolen and stop visiting court on Adeleke's case. Inec joining in the appeal had further killed his hope.

I saw the way pensioners were smiling earlier this week on channelstv after receiving their pensions for the first time. Then I remembered that the conduit pipe alpha beta had since been sacked in osun. This is what i stand for....Good governance, irrespective of religion or ethnicity of who leads.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by id4sho(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
tongue
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by mannobi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
It is funny how oyo politics is fully anti party.
The apc members want to vote seyi makinde as compensation for swinging the state for Tinubu during the presidential election whereas PDP members are planning to vote Teslim Folarin of apc in other to spite the governor for supporting apc during the presidential election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by 77up(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
I'm with Seyi, may he and Sanwoolu succeed.
Teslim will be fine at the national level.

51 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Repete01: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS / I Am Not A Thief – James Ibori / Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.