Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales (26700 Views)

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by ImperialYoruba: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Grace Congratulations!
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by SAMBARRY: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Agugbadin:

Makojo, Akutaku
translation
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by lilmax(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Lil fool are you still pained and craving for attention? grin

Who wants to marry an slowpoke with a match stick phenese and phone grin
I love you too kiss
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by SAMBARRY: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
lilmax:
I love you too kiss
tuehhhhh

God forbid evil,God forbid nonsense

This is one of the most radaradashious,disgusting, irritating, repulsive, repugnant, sickening, twisted and oloshious message from a thing,a low life nobody like you

Lilfool receive sense
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by lilmax(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
SAMBARRY:
tuehhhhh

God forbid evil,God forbid nonsense

This is one of the most radaradashious,disgusting, irritating, repulsive, repugnant, sickening, twisted and oloshious message from a thing,a low life nobody like you

Lilfool receive sense
all this sweetness just for me? babe come make we run levels grin

I like you, you like me, no need to waste time now, my love grin
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by SAMBARRY: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
lilmax:
all this sweetness just for me? babe come make we run levels grin

I like you, you like me, no need to waste time now, my love grin
go and run levels with your mom,abi ya mummy no get vajyna? wink
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by lilmax(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
SAMBARRY:
go and run levels with your mom,abi ya mummy no get vajyna? wink
all these insults because of love? alright
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by SAMBARRY: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2018
lilmax:
all these insults because of love? alright
go and check the next bustop.your mates are looking for love in the mortuary or brothel.go there you will find what you're looking for
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by lilmax(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
go and check the next bustop.your mates are looking for love in the mortuary or brothel.go there you will find what you're looking for
ok

1 Like

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
eleko1:
iyangbali! Show us d pinsure of ur GF
at least she fine pass your babe and ajepako tongue

Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by ajepako(f): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
IYANGBALI:
at least she fine pass your babe and ajepako tongue

Don't worry, Lala will soon reason your mata and send you back to long jail

Werey Oshogbo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales by IYANGBALI: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
ajepako:

Don't worry, Lala will soon reason your mata and send you back to long jail

Werey Oshogbo tongue tongue tongue
they can only ban me, they can't stop me, numerous lomo tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria May Lose Niger Republic’s $665m Yearly Energy Cash / Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract / Tompolo ‘contract': NIMASA Threatens To Sue APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.