Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja (16103 Views)

PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal / House Minority Leadership: PDP Summons Elumelu, Oke, Ikpeazu, Others / R-APC: PDP Summons Atiku, Makarfi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2018
buhari is dying
daviefm:

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2018
socialmediaman:
Atiku the underdog going to the 2019 election.

Unless Nigerians want to endorse poverty and suffering, I’m confident Buhari will be defeated in the 2019 election despite his alliance with Tinubu

I'm not a fan of Atiku but anybody but not buhari. Buhari took Nigeria back to analog era

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by omo1478(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2018
“The election is going to be a battle between light and darkness. It is a battle between poverty and desire to live a prosperous life. We have seen what happened in the last three years and we know that Nigerians desire a change for the better.”

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by MPESA(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I was once a supporter of PDP but renounced my support a few days ago

Lie khye you for their, APC demons.
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2018
A lot of Nigerian youths are stack illiterate When I see them supporting people who increased their sufferings I believe many of them are still being spoonfeed and can not differentiate the business environment in Nigeria ten years ago and today God forbid
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You are what you say you are

If you like, kee yasef. Atiku will loose, and integrity will win. If you support evil, your days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Bewiseedet:
you took tramadol before posting dis.
Lol. The tramadol man quoted me after doing his needful
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2018
deco22:
Your family dies of suffering and voting buhari in is what will be on your mind...you guys are amazing.
The suffering is all the better good. Nothing good comes easy. We should blame PDP for the present suffering, not those that are trying to change it

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Bennycollins: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2018
"Pdp is a dead party", " Pdp is weak " and all that. But all Apc'so propaganda and campaigns are targeted against the same dead and weak party, why??. Even the ghost of Pdp scares the APC.

Officialpdpnig:
Anyone who cannot see how weak PDP has become is only deluding themselves.

16 years in power yet got weakened super fast while APC got bigger super fast.

They will.never be able to remove Buhari.

They should just forget this charade and work towards 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
If you like, kee yasef. Atiku will loose, and integrity will win. If you support evil, your days are numbered

Integrity will win.... ??
Certificateless integrity

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by tuniski: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Anyone who cannot see how weak PDP has become is only deluding themselves.

16 years in power yet got weakened super fast while APC got bigger super fast.

They will.never be able to remove Buhari.

They should just forget this charade and work towards 2023.

BMC anchor! #PresidentAtiku2019
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by tuniski: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
The suffering is for good. Nothing good comes easy. We should blame PDP for the present suffering, no those that are trying to repair the country
Lame! Buhari/apc is the mistake of 2015 that Nigerians are Eager to correct in 2019.
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by bejick(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
Even if me and my family die of suffering, we will look for a way to come from the grave and thumbprint under 'APC' on the ballot paper.
Buhari means well for this country, and is working towards it. Same cannot be said of Atiku. If he likes, he should atikulate from Naija to kafanchan sad

You will surely die of the suffering but will not come to vote for any Apchit

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2018
bejick:

You will surely die of the suffering but will not come to vote for any Apchit
Lol, bittered soul, integrity will win, and your bitterness will kee you.
God bless Nigeria
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2018
tuniski:

Lame! Buhari/apc is the mistake of 2015 that Nigerians are Eager to correct in 2019.
And Atiku is the correction? I'm laughing at you
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Integrity will win.... ??
Certificateless integrity
Even if he doesn't have certificate, provided he means well for the country. Who certificate epp? Jonathan with the certificate, what did he do?
But Buhari has the certificate. Only enemies of the state believe he doesn't. And he will keep shaming you

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by tuniski: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
And Atiku is the correction? I'm laughing at you
Yes he is!
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2018
tuniski:

Yes he is!
Kai...

Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
Even if he doesn't have certificate, provided he means well for the country. Who certificate epp? Jonathan with the certificate, what did he do?
But Buhari has the certificate. Only enemies of the state believe he doesn't. And he will keep shaming you

Lame....
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Lame....
Not trying to convince you
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Molola91(f): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I was once a supporter of PDP but renounced my support a few days ago
And the other 1 too was a supporter of APC too but he renounced it few days ago. Keep deceiving thou selves
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by sirjoe1124(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
Even if me and my family die of suffering, we will look for a way to come from the grave and thumbprint under 'APC' on the ballot paper.
Buhari means well for this country, and is working towards it. Same cannot be said of Atiku. If he likes, he should atikulate from Naija to kafanchan sad
I pray for you...... Sometimes our problem is that we consciously kill our conscience like the biblical injunction that states that you've been given a reprobate heart being blind to the truth.... Unfortunately you're like the chicken Joseph Stalin used in his hypothesis...... You can sacrifice 30k for a better future
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
sirjoe1124:

I pray for you...... Sometimes our problem is that we consciously kill our conscience like the biblical injunction that states that you've been given a reprobate heart being blind to the truth.... Unfortunately you're like the chicken Joseph Stalin used in his hypothesis...... You can sacrifice 30k for a better future
All I can say is that you lack brains, to know exactly what is happening cool
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by bejick(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
Lol, bittered soul, integrity will win, and your bitterness will kee you.
God bless Nigeria

Pls show where the integrity is, it cannot sell again all APC people are all thieves that include your saint Buhari.
Re: 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:31am On Nov 18, 2018
My problem is that PDP will just stay in Abuja/Ph or other big cities thinking is how to win election..

My candid advice is that everyone should go back to his or her ward for election is a grass root something..

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) / Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. / Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.