Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (70416 Views)

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by money121(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2018
U

6 Likes

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Daniel058(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Jubrin or Buhari, the man we call Nigeria president is no longer fit to rule this country.

5 Likes

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by LOVEGINO(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2018
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by lascopes(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2018
The news just plenty like novel, I tire to read so pls make it short
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Omino: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2018
Anything in this country is possible bros.
We are not in civilized country.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by 1x2x3: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2018
Fake news and social media lies were introduced by APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Homeboiy: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2018
I tried reading it but the writer is not making any sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by serikiYCU(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2018
Before you share, think, reflect and confirm
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Sleekfingers: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2018
Nigerian government should start clamping down on them...

Fake news everywhere....

And I heard some mofos arguing with themselves...that it is jubril, not buhari....what shame...

Sometimes I just wonder what's in some Nigerians skulls.....i don't think it is brain....i think it is pap( ogi)
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Mankos(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2018
No sensible person will believe this crab, No woman will agree to a fake husband likewise the children's, No nation can associate with a fake president. but pple like ffk and their Ipob brother should keep wallowing in propaganda. this jubrin Will rule them until 2023.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Odunharry(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Nice read.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by checkolatunji: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Fake news everywhere

Bring your iTunes $200 Single card for fast and efficient payment 

We buy and sell bitcoin too

Check siggy
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Princeton92(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2018
Well they say "In every rumor there's little truth in it" BUT this particular one gets me speechless N confused. Still watching though

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by maestroferddi: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2018
I feel Lai Mohammed contracted this hack to write this piece...

It has the print of APC propaganda leviathan all over it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by 1x2x3: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Nigerian government should start clamping down on them...

Fake news everywhere....

And I heard some mofos arguing with themselves...that it is jubril, not buhari....what shame...

Sometimes I just wonder what's in some Nigerians skulls.....i don't think it is brain....i think it is pap( ogi)

You aren't concerned about the fake news your govt feeds you? They said they have created jobs for millions of Nigerians. Is this a fake news or not?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari is dead. Jubril is our president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Mekanus(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Nice write-up. I like the writers pattern of writing. Fake news is like religion.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Yyeske(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Who takes Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB serious these days, same people who lied to the whole world that the army was with Nnamdi Kanu only for the coward to resurface to mourn his dog because he couldn't bear it in silence any longer.
If IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu tells IPOBians that white is now black, they'd believe every word of it without using their God given brains to reason and ascertain the claim.

5 Likes

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by OhiOfIhima: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Zansu007:
That man is not buhari, the buhari we know is sick and prior to 2015, buhari is always on medical tourist. How come this man have not gone for medical tourist since he came back from London hospital.

And what did Amosun and okoroawusa wanna say??
Alot of questions are still begging for answer.

All in all, both jubril and buhari is Leaving that sit.
EOD#

Your prove man n become a hero or heroine.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Ranchhoddas: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
maestroferddi:
Who is this pseudo-intellectual?
You wouldn't know an intellectual if he was standing in front of you.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Bigdeeee: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
This truth cannot be hidden forever

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by njelrapheal: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Sweet words and I must admit the op composed a very sweet essay but it lacks substance. It failed to disprove anything. It failed to answer any of the questions asked about the identity of the president and yet calls it fake news.
Op personally I can't remember kanu saying he got reliable information from the BSS about the identity of the president.
anambraeyes:

By Dr Ugoji Egbujo

But Nnamdi Kanu, the owner of the late dog named Jack didn’t take Buhari’s recovery and return calmly. He looked closely at the recuperated man and shook his head. He declared that the returnee was an impostor of the Buhari that died in London. He said his men of the Biafra Secret Service had reliable intelligence that a certain Jibrin from Sudan had been co opted to fill in for the dead Buhari.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/jibrin-of-sudan-and-the-audacity-of-fake-news/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by lawalosky(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2018
f
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by OhiOfIhima: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Mankos:
No sensible person will believe this crab, No woman will agree to a fake husband likewise the children's, No nation can associate with a fake president. but pple like ffk and their Ipob brother should keep wallowing in propaganda. this jubrin Will rule them until 2023.

They think we are dull like Ipob and her leaders...

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by technuel: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2018
If you don't have facts to counter NK you better shut up, he has besieged Nigerians with fact what you should do now is to counter it with your own facts. I read a mind blowing revelation last night and I just concluded that it will only take sometimes and truth will come out.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2018
grin I was in a bus the other day, This was among the propaganda the people were discussing. Together with the Fulani agenda to wipe out the whole south and take over their land cheesy.

The tolerant Christians also couldn’t wait to unleash their anger on Islam also, I was so quite that the driver had to ask if I’m Muslim grin. I told him no. If I had know I would have told him I don’t believe in Delusion.

5 Likes

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by haffaze777(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
It has been revealed that Ike Ekweremadu was actually killed when group of assassin stormed his house recently
Ike Ekweremadu we are seeing now is an impostor from Cameron named eponojukwu.
Check the 2 pictures closely you will agree with me

Nobody has monopoly of madness shocked

Jubrin till 2023 nah im sure pass cool

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Quorax: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Anybody who believe that nonsense about Jubril/Buhar, no matter how educated, even up to PhD or fluent with good diction, your education is a waste the moment you buy into that crap story.

It shows you lack what it takes to do critical reasoning on your own except someone from somewhere so the thinking for you.it shows you are no different from those who are brainwashed by terrorists groups...

No offense

5 Likes

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Nice piece

By the way, what an excellent unofficial endorsement for The Guardian...

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by donphilopus: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
But Nnamdi Kanu, the owner of the late dog named Jack didn’t take Buhari’s recovery and return calmly. He looked closely at the recuperated man and shook his head. He declared that the returnee was an impostor of the Buhari that died in London. He said his men of the Biafra Secret Service had reliable intelligence that a certain Jibrin from Sudan had been co opted to fill in for the dead Buhari.

Propaganda everywhere....

I am actually waiting to see their prove... Jibrin of South Sudan.

Keep on hiding in Israel n be deceiving your moronic Ipobians.

Sad Mood... Rip Yusuf Onivehu Anavere.

@bold, that's so sad. When I heard the news of his death last night, I was so shocked. The guy was very humble and also a philanthropist. But what offence did he commit to deserve that?

BTW, how gunshot take kill Civilian like that? That remains a mystery to me.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by AHCB: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
The truth is, only the magnificently foolish nigerians believe this fake news.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by condralbedez: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Zansu007:
Modify zombies please let my mention be abeg. I don't post comment for a leaving, so please don't mention me again..ode aṣiwère

That man is not buhari, the buhari we know is sick and prior to 2015, buhari is always on medical tourist. How come this man have not gone for medical tourist since he came back from London hospital.

And what did Amosun and okoroawusa wanna say??
Alot of questions are still begging for answer.

All in all, both jubril and buhari is Leaving that sit.
EOD#
END OF DISCUSSTION ,you are thr man
QED #

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic / Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.