Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (70415 Views)

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Kahujadekadura: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Oshigun:

Do you know the hustory of Eric Joyce you cite or is it that all you know is that he is an Oyinbo former British MP?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-17313274
Please tell me his history abeg. I want to learn abeg
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by balanceofterror1(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Guy send me your account number. You just revealed the gospel of truth. This summary deserve a noble award for enlightenment of pigs race to humanbeings. What an achievement.

What magic. Parents removing their children from school, because one insidious devil told them to do it. Professors, pastors,teachers and others withdrew their wards,Lord save us from our self's .

Have you asked yourself why the monkey pox suddenly disappeared after Radio Biafra raised an alarm?.

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by marvinsync(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2018
tesppidd:
One thing you should have noticed about the presidency since 2015 is that they never oblige mischief makers.

If I was Buhari I would never do anything to dispel doubts, I would leave the foolish people to wallow in their stupiidity till 2023.

If you watch Buhari on TV and you still think it is Jibrin then you must be the biggest idiiot on earth, no pun intended.

Two different people cannot have exactly the same of the following;

1.Same face
2.Same smile
3.Same gap tooth
4.Same smirk
5.Same voice
6.Same accent
7.Same height
8.Same sense of humour
9.Same hair
10.Same walk steps

Anybody who thinks there is a Jibrin in aso rock should be embarrassed for themselves!

this idiot does not know modern science

go to Harvard or any research center in the us and UK and say this sh!t
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by victorazyvictor(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Zansu007:
Modify zombies please let my mention be abeg. I don't post comment for a leaving, so please don't mention me again..ode aṣiwère

That man is not buhari, the buhari we know is sick and prior to 2015, buhari is always on medical tourist. How come this man have not gone for medical tourist since he came back from London hospital.

And what did Amosun and okoroawusa wanna say??
Alot of questions are still begging for answer.

All in all, both jubril and buhari is Leaving that sit.
EOD#

Someone told me many years ago even before he became president, he said "Buhari is a man coming from grave, they will bring him out" he said this around 2013, I just remembered it now. My mother in-law who happens to have discerning spirit said the same thing that Buhari is dead. Anyway, we are watching. nothing is hidden under the sun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by mimimile93: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2018
marvinsync:

why do u hate kanu so much?

he wasn't even the one that started it , a former British lawmaker did , so insult him too
,u think that Britain is like Nigeria where they elect brain dead people to be lawmakers

U say dat British dont elect dead brains as law makers and also that a British law maker started this.

Now tell me how a suposed not 'dead brain' person go about sayin that someone is dead without any evidence and that another person impersonates him still with no evidence..
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by saaron(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Quorax:
Anybody who believe that nonsense about Jubril/Buhar, no matter how educated, even up to PhD or fluent with good diction, your education is a waste the moment you buy into that crap story.

It shows you lack what it takes to do critical reasoning on your own except someone from somewhere so the thinking for you.it shows you are no different from those who are brainwashed by terrorists groups...

No offense
Buhari is DEAD and buried in Saudi Arabia! Deal with it.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by mimimile93: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Someone told me many years ago even before he became president, he said "Buhari is a man coming from grave, they will bring him out" he said this around 2013, I just remembered it now. My mother in-law who happens to have discerning spirit said the same thing that Buhari is dead. Anyway, we are watching. nothing is hidden under the sun.
Ur mother inlaw id d one who is dead.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by bedspread: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
balanceofterror1:

With what I have seen in my proffesion, I won't doubt NK, remember the British journalist Eric Joyce (sorry for d spelling ) was the one that broke the news.

Buhari was very sick and always goes for medical checkups, he was even rushed outside the country from one of his campaign grounds, he has brain problems that always make him to forget things or pronounce things wrongly e.g. Osibande, West Germany etc. Since he came back from the London hospital everything changed, he became younger and can trek for a long distance.

What kept him in London hospital for over 100 days?

Why was Aisha crying when he returned from London hospital?

Why was he unable to open his office upon his return from London hospital.....they should spare us that rat story......they only bought time to change the whole security doors.

These are the Facts that makes one cast doubts about the now Pmb!

It's a Matter of time.... The Truth can't hide for too Long....

Personally I know one of the Religious Leaders who was being arranged from the Top to come pray for the President in London...

Everything had been put in place...

All of a Sudden He was told not to come anymore!!

Sincerely I Pray it's what NK says is not true! Cos if it comes out to be true it will be sooo bad!

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by OmoEpe(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
marvinsync:

ur a Yoruba guy anything u say negative about the Igbos is irrelevant cause we know it's based on hate

Hatred is your calling due to your intellectual deficiency but it's all good. At least it makes us appreciate the beauty of our intellectual prowess
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by victorazyvictor(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
my mother inlaw is d one who is dead.

bros! but ur not the one I quoted, why u hate ur mother in-law na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by mimimile93: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
victorazyvictor:

bros! but ur not the one I quoted, why u hate ur mother in-law na
I was just returnin d evil back to sender.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by victorazyvictor(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
tesppidd:
One thing you should have noticed about the presidency since 2015 is that they never oblige mischief makers.

If I was Buhari I would never do anything to dispel doubts, I would leave the foolish people to wallow in their stupiidity till 2023.

If you watch Buhari on TV and you still think it is Jibrin then you must be the biggest idiiot on earth, no pun intended.

Two different people cannot have exactly the same of the following;

1.Same face
2.Same smile
3.Same gap tooth
4.Same smirk
5.Same voice
6.Same accent
7.Same height
8.Same sense of humour
9.Same hair
10.Same walk steps

Anybody who thinks there is a Jibrin in aso rock should be embarrassed for themselves!

grin This one need exposure. grin

Go to Germany and see science and what is going on.
Your papa can be duplicated with no diff. just that law hasnt permit cloning but they do review them on some movies.

Go and watch the movie G.I. Joe, na Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) acted it.

Your eyes go dey clear small small.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by victorazyvictor(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
I was just returnin d evil back to sender.

Had is been that ur not a zombie I would have taken u serious, you scalawag grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by teelaw4life(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
tesppidd:
There are 4 categories of Nigerians in all of this bullshit.

Category 1: Those who think that everything about Jibrin is senseless and unimaginable and wonder how any reasonable adults could bask in such stupidity.

Category 2: Those who think that it is completely false but are using it for political gains to deliberately cast doubts on the minds of the supporters of the President.

Category 3. Those who think that it is false but were very elated when Fayose and FFK told them that Buhari was dead. This group of people is more than happy to substitute the news of Buhari's death with the news about Jibrin's existence.

Category 4. Those who actually believe the Jibrin story with all of their bodies and souls. This group comprises majorly ignorant and uneducated people.

Where do you belong?

Those who would rather stay out the issue entirely.

I'll quote HP 7. "One hears many things these days, whether the truth is among them is unknown."

This is Nigeria...Theatre of the absurd. We take absurdity to new levels all the time.

I'll say no more
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by LegalOpinion: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
marvinsync:

why is easy !

how has been explained

Where have you explained the HOW?

How was a Sudanese used to clone Buhari and nobody from Sudan knows him till now?

How can a Sudanese replace Buhari in Aso rock and not even a single person knows or you think everybody in Aso Rock is Buhari's friend and or relative?

Then WHY is APC fielding Buhari to contest in 2019 instead of someone else?
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by DonMekino(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
If you believe this then you should be neutered.
Google "a minute silence at AU summit" and see the results
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Ranchhoddas: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
DonMekino:
Google "a minute silence at AU summit" and see the results
SMH
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by DonMekino(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by igwefivestar(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
henrixx:
shift aside
ok sir
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by MNDY(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
kanubiafra:
BRING the real news if its fake prove them wrong na. but why are you guys rattled by this news? they have evidence and are proving the story with points why not provide your own. pls before you quote me to attack kanu/ipob let me remind you that this news was first broken by eric joyce former british mp. he said it over three good times so pls take your frustrations to him and the british gov. we were all here when all the northern and western moslems were rejoicing that kanu is dead. cos they expected him dead after the python dance we kept patient today they are all shouting fowl

Leave them...

As if they have quickly forgotten what the Whiteman is capable of doing with the human body, from cloning to plastic surgery etc.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by legendarygent: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by highbeekeys(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
OneManLegion:
Such a beautifully written article, I almost wished it would never end!

At first, I thought the Jubrin story was just one of the many things Buhari was being taunted with knowing that Nigerians have a penchant for insults but like the author writes, the sheer tenacity of the story is mind-boggling especially considering that it's also being peddled by clearly lettered people.

It's disturbing. Fake news could be disastrous. I recall that there was a time the military engaged in medical outreach in the southeast only for IPOB to announce that the government was planning to infect their kids with diseases. The allegation on its own is ludicrous but the saddest part was that majority of those who heard this ran to the schools of their children and wards to withdraw their kids and effectively sabotage a wonderful inititiative because of a news that was being spread on whatsapp. Why?! Why can't we abstain from hateful politics? There's nothing as effective in combatting ineptitude as truth.

Please, my people, truth is always a better option than dangerous, divisive lies. If you must tell lies, do endeavour to avoid those that'd make you look irredeemably daft by sane folks.

Hate speeches and fake news and laughable political talks from the PDP are just so ridiculous.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by marvinsync(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
LegalOpinion:

Where have you explained the HOW?

How was a Sudanese used to clone Buhari and nobody from Sudan knows him till now?

How can a Sudanese replace Buhari in Aso rock and not even a single person knows or you think everybody in Aso Rock is Buhari's friend and or relative?

Then WHY is APC fielding Buhari to contest in 2019 instead of someone else?

it seems u underestimate the power of the cabal in Nigeria !

and what do u mean no one knew till now , kanu and British former lawmaker has said it since just now it's gaining traction

aso rock is apc headquarters they can hide anything they want , how can a rat chase the president out of his office?

the reason why the want buhari again is because he is a puppet and it's easy to control the country and they think they could pull of the scam again after all Nigerians are fools right?

now all I said may or may not be true and us just my attempt to tell u that it's not impossible

it's not impossible that buhari could be dead and there is an imposter up there , the possibility could be low but it's still worth considering

Buhari should come out and put an end to it once and for all
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by potterdon: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari is dead and buried he died on may 19 2017 as confirmed by Eric Joyce who is an ex British military officers and law maker. I know this will come as a blow to BMCs that they are actively committing treason by defending an imposter from Sudan as their president. While there president is long dead. grin

1 Share

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by potterdon: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
marvinsync:

it seems u underestimate the power of the cabal in Nigeria !

and what do u mean no one knew till now , kanu and British former lawmaker has said it since just now it's gaining traction

aso rock is apc headquarters they can hide anything they want , how can a rat chase the president out of his office?

the reason why the want buhari again is because he is a puppet and it's easy to control the country and they think they could pull of the scam again after all Nigerians are fools right?

now all I said may or may not be true and us just my attempt to tell u that it's not impossible

it's not impossible that buhari could be dead and there is an imposter up there , the possibility could be low but it's still worth considering

Buhari should come out and put an end to it once and for all
buhari is long dead and dead men tell no tales grin
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by kbbanj10(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
It has been revealed that Ike Ekweremadu was actually killed when group of assassin stormed his house recently
Ike Ekweremadu we are seeing now is an impostor from Cameron named eponojukwu.
Check the 2 pictures closely you will agree with me
aaahaaah...walahi u no go kill me with laughter true true nobody get monopoly for madness

Nobody has monopoly of madness shocked
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by AlphaStyles(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
kanubiafra:
nonsense but you were rejoicing that kanu was dead since last year
no divert prove your theory
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by AlphaStyles(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
kanubiafra:
your are really pained? eric joyce said it and kanu said it. its now we that you are attacking? we read it same way you did and we all arrived at our divers conclussions. they gave \reasons why they believe he is not the same man pls if you have any contrary view pls publish it now. the truth and the underlying fact i get from all these issues is that
1 ipob is not dead as we are told by apc
2 biafra is still an issue in contemporary nigerian politics.
3 that kanu's voice/words are been given a role in current nigerian political set up
4 that the world is looking forward to his broadcast.
buhari is not the first person/president to be rumoured dead. pls google the phrase "anticipated obituary"
how does this relate to jubrin and buhari? lmao prove ur theory stating how buhari died.
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by Bizibi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
bedspread:

These are the Facts that makes one cast doubts about the now Pmb!

It's a Matter of time.... The Truth can't hide for too Long....

Personally I know one of the Religious Leaders who was being arranged from the Top to come pray for the President in London...

Everything had been put in place...

All of a Sudden He was told not to come anymore!!

Sincerely I Pray it's what NK says is not true! Cos if it comes out to be true it will be sooo bad!
I did not believe in the jubril story but right now one need to ask questions if this is actually true,because the president seem not to know what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by luggy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
that man in Aso rock is jubrim
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by kanubiafra: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
AlphaStyles:
how does this relate to jubrin and buhari? lmao prove ur theory stating how buhari died.
pls did we ask you to prove anything when you were shouting that kanu died?. if buhari is not dead why is he not doing the presidential media chat? IS he the first president to be rumoured dead? in obj's time its the same rumours that gave birth to the phrase " i dey kampe" is obj not alive today same thing when happened before obj told buhari to relax that the same thing happened to him. in this country in kaduna the citizens host a party to celebrate the death of thier own governor? why are you guys like this
Re: Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News by kanubiafra: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
MNDY:

Leave them...

As if they have quickly forgotten what the Whiteman is capable of doing with the human body, from cloning to plastic surgery etc.
leave this guys alone its the same northern moslems that celebrated the death of christian governor of kaduna state. now they can't bear a simple rumour that was first carried by eric joyce a former british mp. just a rumour o so what if he actually died and there is not even a jubril to stand in, so they would have started a war on christians?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic / Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.