Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. (3971 Views)

Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Tospringe: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2018
I was surprised to see the post below on Radio biafra fan page. How true is it ? why so much hate for muslims. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by neezar: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Lol....It's just the truth

We don't want any religion that's promoting violence in the east

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
but have seen igbos who are Muslim undecided are you saying they are all fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Kingosytex(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
the average igbo person's mentality has been programmed to view islam as a religion of terrorists, this is because 99.9% of the world's terrorist organisations are from islam

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Stocking: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2018
neezar:

Kingosytex:
the average igbo person's mentality has been programmed to view islam as a religion of terrorists, this is because 99.9% of the world's terrorist organisations are from islam
See them supporting stupidity .

9 Likes

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by neezar: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Stocking:

See them supporting stupidity .
Not supporting stupidity

Supporting the right thing.....Look at the countries that have no Muslims in it

They are at peace

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Corrinthians(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2018
I just pity these guys. Should their dream of a separate country come true under ipob, such a country would have the MOST OPPRESSED citizens and the most despotic and intolerant government under the sun.

First they called their brethren pigs and idiots, an appellation that hunts them to this day, and now this.

What's my own sef. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by gidgiddy: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Tospringe:
I was surprised to see the post below on Radio biafra fan page. How true is it ? why so much hate for muslims. ?

I don't see any hate in that statement. If they had said "every Igbo Buddhist is fraudster", would have seen any hate in it? Because it's Muslims they talked about, it has become hate speech

It is a very rare thing to see an Igbo Muslim, and the few times one comes across them, their journey to becoming Muslim is strange.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
I just pity these guys. Should their dream of a separate country come true under ipob, such a country would have the MOST OPPRESSED citizens and the most despotic and intolerant government under the sun.

First they called their brethren pigs and idiots, an appellation that hunts them to this day, and now this.

Mind ur business

Go and liberate Yorubas that are currently oppressed

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by oilPUSSY(f): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

No, you are the ones being hunted by that, that's why hundred naira notes are in a sorry state because of the face of the person on it is from dirties tribe in Africa.
We know the dirtiest tribe in Africa... Stop using reverse psychology.
Meanwhile, stop twisting Nnamdi Kanu's words because we all know exactly what he said.
You can twist his words again to please your Muslim skull.

@ the topic, Igbos have refused to accept Islam as a religion because of things that are associated with it and I don't see them accepting it soon.
If you are pained go and reform your religion for it to be accepted by all (of course I don't see the possibility of reforming Islam tomorrow because you guys feed on violence)
Again stop parading a christian moniker because I have seen you several times insulting Christians here especially on that Nasarawa thread.
As I am talking to you, I am also talking to another Islamist here with moniker" Michael " or so.
You islamists should stop being mischievous...

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by velocity25(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2018
that's simply truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by maestroferddi: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2018
Islam and everything it represents are antithetical to what it means to be Igbo.

Igboness and Muslim ideology are two parallel lines....

The so-called Igbo Muslims are driven by nothing other than pecuniary considerations...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by ImperialYoruba: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Kingosytex:

Your savior has spoken from Israel instructing you not to vote for the two muslims competing for presidency, but you refuse. You call your muslims in SE terrorists but you love muslim Atiku more than you love ojukwu or kanu.

9 Likes

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Corrinthians(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2018
Karatum:

Mind ur business

Go and liberate Yorubas that are currently oppressed
So you support the fraudsters, pigs and idiots appellations right?

4 Likes

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by ImperialYoruba: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

They will not qualify to run in 2023 unless they change. Igbo is intolerant of minorities in its midst. Im afraid if we have president from SE in 2023, minorities in Nigeria will be in soup.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Stalwert: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2018
[s]
Kingosytex:
[/s]

Dishonest

1 Like

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by oilPUSSY(f): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Your savior has spoken from Israel instructing you not to vote for the two muslims competing for presidency, but you refuse. You call your muslims in SE terrorists but you love muslim Atiku more than you love ojukwu or kanu.
Which Savior called from Israel and gave such instruction ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by la1(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Odly enough, few as they might be,.there are more Igbo's practicing Islam than there are those of the Jewish faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by ImperialYoruba: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2018
oilPUSSY:

No, you are the ones being hunted by that, that's why hundred naira notes are in a sorry state because of the face of the person on it is from dirties tribe in Africa.
We know the dirtiest tribe in Africa... Stop using reverse psychology.
Meanwhile, stop twisting Nnamdi Kanu's words because we all know exactly what he said.
You can twist his words again to please your Muslim skull.

@ the topic, Igbos have refused to accept Islam as a religion because of things that are associated with it and I don't see them accepting it soon.
If you are pained go and reform your religion for it to be accepted by all (of course I don't see the possibility of reforming Islam tomorrow because you guys feed on violence)
Again stop parading a christian moniker, because I have seen you several times insulting Christians here especially on that Nasarawa thread.
As I am talking to you, I am also talking to another Islamist here with moniker" Michael " or so.
You islamists should stop being mischievous...

Nigeria will not recognize you into leadersip untill you are ready to respect rights of individuals in your midst.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Kingosytex(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Dishonest

"truth hurts" is an age long saying.

let me show you something; al queda, al shabab, indonesian mujahadeen council, taliban, wahabi, isis, boko haram and many other terrorist organisations have an islamic root.

have you seen that you are the idiot because you are an alien to the truth?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by buhariguy(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Igbo's don't have Muslims but they are atikulating,
Why are they not ezekwisilating.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2018
Tospringe:
Amadioha does not like terrorism.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Ojiofor: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2018
And every Igbo wanna be Jew is also a fraud.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by buhariguy(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2018
neezar:

identify yourself,
Are you for lefelendum or for Muslim thief atiku.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by buhariguy(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2018
neezar:

identify yourself,
immhotep:

Amadioha does not like terrorism.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by buhariguy(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Which Savior called from Israel and gave such instruction ?
buhariguy:
identify yourself,

3 Likes

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Almaiga: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Lies. cool

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by yetunsbay(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2018
neezar:

Not supporting stupidity

Supporting the right thing.....Look at the countries that have no Muslims in it

They are at peace
Adolf Hitler was a Muslim?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by Tospringe: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Then whay are you guys Atikulating. ? Is Atiku no longer a Muslim ? or why the love for Asari Dokubor ? Is he a Christian ?

3 Likes

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
So you support the fraudsters, pigs and idiots appellations right?

The only pigs and idiots I know.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by yetunsbay(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2018
Confused race but I thought their man (Atiku) is a Muslim. Yesterday was marginalisation and Biafra today is Atikulating . Set ur priorities right

4 Likes

Re: Every Igbo Muslim Is A Fraudster, Igbos Don't Have Muslims - Radio Biafra. by PureMe01: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2018
Tospringe:
Then whay are you guys Atikulating. ? Is Atiku no longer a Muslim ? or why the love for Asari Dokubor ? Is he a Christian ?
those are not islamic bigots & terrorists like bubu & a host of others

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful / BREAKING: Speakership: Court Orders Substituted Service On Gbajabiamila Over US / Uzochukwu Uzor First Nigerian Arrested In 2020 With Heroine In India. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.