Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful (3953 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Buhari Shows Difficulty In Understanding And Answering Questions Again... / Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2018
Supreme leader of the soon to be most powerful black nation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Already is. Black Panther America paid him tribute.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by pryme(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Hahahaha,
You guys, you think it's everyone that watches Nollywood. You guys should stick to comedy, you guys are funny even without trying.

Next stop for Kanu - The south pole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2018
freedomforall30:

Already is. Black Panther America paid him tribute.
U mean the BPP?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Yes!!!
My leader is making waves and being hosted by world powers. God bless Ohamadike. Very soon we shall have Holy Land of Biafra, the land of God's children.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by argon500: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Let Atiku catches Kanu. Python dance go be child play

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by jlinkd78(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2018
Even from d archives Nnamdi Kanu has always said d truth.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by orisa37: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Let Kanu contest for The Presidency 2019.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Yes!!!
My leader is making waves and being hosted by world powers. God bless Ohamadike. Very soon we shall have Holy Land of Biafra, the land of God's children.

Iseee !!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by shutto: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2018
argon500:
Let Atiku catches Kanu. Python dance go be child play
English

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by argon500: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2018
shutto:

English

Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2018
I believe in Kanu. He is a rare human being. Opponents of Igbo race will get the shivers anytime they hear from Kanu. They understand that as long as he lives the future is not certain for them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Bede2u(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2018
pryme:
Hahahaha,
You guys, you think it's everyone that watches Nollywood. You guys should stick to comedy, you guys are funny even without trying.

Next stop for Kanu - The south pole.
talk true...e pain u.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Donelli: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2018
orisa37:
Let Kanu contest for The Presidency 2019.
Error 404!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by johnmartus(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2018
KANU just want to bring trouble to his life. I doubt if KANU will live beyond 60 years
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by mancanoe: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2018
NNAMDI KANU... Great Shaker of this table.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by gidgiddy: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
johnmartus:
KANU just want to bring trouble to his life. I doubt if KANU will live beyond 60 years

If Nnamdi Kanu wanted, he could just relax in London as a British citizen and not worry about the suffering in Nigeria or Buhari's Python

But he left London to come back to Nigeria and spend almost 2 years in June prison, all for the freedom of his people.

Freedom fighters don't live to 60 years, they live forever wether dead or alive

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by cocomama: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2018
making waves

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

If Nnamdi Kanu wanted, he could just relax in London as a British citizen and not worry about the suffering in Nigeria or Buhari's Python

But he left London to come back to Nigeria and spend almost 2 years in June prison, all for the freedom of his people.

Don't mind that afonja. He thinks Biuafrans reason like afonjas...always relaxing and doing nothing. Waiting for others to fight for them!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Lajet: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Even though i support Nnamdi Kanu please point of correction He is Supreme leader Of Ipob not Supreme leader of Igbo people. We Igbos don't recognize such title

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by haladadon: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2018
Lajet:

Even though i support Nnamdi Kanu please point of correction He is Supreme leader Of Ipob not Supreme leader of Igbo people. We Igbos don't recognize such title

sir he is called the director he is not the supreme leader of IPOB. I don't think IPOB recognizes that title either.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by SolutionMee: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

cheesy

They live in our heart.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lajet:

It is a pity dat u belong to the rebellious minority....IPOB is not an Igbo movement,we have many other tribes dat makes up BIAFRALAND and we all recognize MAZI NNAMDI KANU as our supreme leader, so get informed b4 u come to argue wt me......he is the supreme leader of the most powerful Black nation...QED

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Donelli: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lajet:

Oga, IPOB is beyond just the Igbos.
The Indigenous People of Biafra cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful by Donelli: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
haladadon:

sir he is called the director he is not the supreme leader of IPOB. I don't think IPOB recognizes that title either.
What's with the confusion about titles biko nu. grin
Director of Radio Biafra
Supreme Leader of IPOB

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil / After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal / Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.