Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders (25956 Views)

Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ / Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by Simbrixton(m): 12:52am On Nov 18, 2018
ednut1:
When everyone dey claim gay and female genital mutilation hahahaha
whites are just greedy
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by Simbrixton(m): 12:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Na oyinbo party I first go wey people dey pay for food and drinks greedy and cold people
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by AZeD1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
ekanDamie:

Lol. @Planetx. When I say they do, I don't mean naturally. But its as good as picking money on the tree. 24hrs electricity, free/subsidized high standard of education for your kids. Govt even pays u about 200k monthly for your child's upkeep if u apply, subsidized housing, minimum wage is 11CAD/hr 1Cad is about 260. The lowest job earn u above 400k every month. If you a professional u can rake home 1M every month.
Pls tell me how else u want money to grow on trees. That's y whites can go and watch a dog shitting competition. They are well fed.
Its those over here that go thru asylum n refugee that I am against but if you go there and u have an education or u can work round d clock without education. In 1 year u would be better of than a bank manager with all the MSC over here.
You are converting to Naira but people in Canada don't spend in Naira.

A two bedroom apartment in most cities go for above $1k a month.
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by ekanDamie: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
AZeD1:

You are converting to Naira but people in Canada don't spend in Naira.

A two bedroom apartment in most cities go for above $1k a month.
Oga it depends on the province one is. In a province like SK its not that expensive. Besides you have all facilities necessary to justify such rent.
Most immigrant in months get a subsidized govt housing and pay way less. Still they still get value. Its all about that. Value!!!

1 Like

Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by AZeD1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
ekanDamie:

Oga it depends on the province one is. In a province like SK its not that expensive. Besides you have all facilities necessary to justify such rent.
Most immigrant in months get a subsidized govt housing and pay way less. Still they still get value. Its all about that. Value!!!
Where did you get the "most immigrants get subsidized housing" from?

There's a five year wait list in Ottawa for social housing.
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by ekanDamie: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
AZeD1:

Where did you get the "most immigrants get subsidized housing" from?

There's a five year wait list in Ottawa for social housing.
It depends on province. In SK it can be less than 2yrs.
Bottom line is, they still get. How many people get any Govt housing here?
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by Bawss1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
ekanDamie:

You seem to be missing the nuance under focus here. You're not getting the inaccuracies you have about Canada and how that can be instrumental in giving people the wrong impression of things instead you default to a Nigeria vs Canada comparison which is not the issue here.
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by AZeD1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
ekanDamie:

Some people who work government live in Nigeria live in government houses.

I may be wrong but your post is something someone who see and try to come into Canada illegally.

You do realize there are homeless people in Canada right?

Bawss1:

You seem to be missing the nuance under focus here. You're not getting the inaccuracies you have about Canada and how that can be instrumental in giving people the wrong impression of things instead you default to a Nigeria vs Canada comparison which is not the issue here.

You are on point.
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by ekanDamie: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bawss1:

OK o. Let me atop putting things in peoples head and stick to my on rocket.
Its just this strong aversion I have for the present state of the country that is annoying me
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by Amaechi5(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerians seeking asylum wow indeed wow.

Download and play winning eleven 2018 game on your smartphone through here https://zpykiostech.com/winning-eleven-2018-apk/
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by yjgm(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Ugosample:

nothing to salvage in Nigeria

With millions of youths still clamouring for Buhari for second term? cheesy grin

is that a country that can be salvaged
Democracy in action. That's the beauty of it. Majority will have their way while the minority will have their say.
Thanks for acknowledging Buhari's victory.
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2018
yjgm:

Democracy in action. That's the beauty of it. Majority will have their way while the minority will have their say.

Buhari will win but the suffering continues. Nigerians are lazy and are used to suffering so no problem.

Democracy in action.
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by Ugosample(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
yjgm:

God forbid Buhari wins a second term undecided

But if he does, na una go still suffer am tongue

What is my concern cheesy
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by hammed71(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
lol this guy ehn
Re: Canada Rejects 70.7% Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers Who Crossed Borders by yjgm(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2018
Ugosample:

God forbid Buhari wins a second term undecided

But if he does, na una go still suffer am tongue

What is my concern cheesy
He will win and win you over too. He's the best we have right now. Atiku isn't the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada / Car Crashes Into A Tree At FUNAAB Campus, 3 Injured (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.