Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima (35180 Views)

As At 10am, Election Results Have Been Uploaded For Rivers Governorship Election / No Igbo Man Will Be Nigerians President, It Has Been Written Since 1960 / Could This Guardian Editorial Of 1985 Also Have Been Written In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by duwdu: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
who no know that one before? cool

2015 Rivers state
PDP 1.4m. APC. 49k

In 2019, both parties added together will not get 500k

2015 Akwa Ibom
PDP 953k. APC. 70k or thereabouts

In 2019, both will not amount to 600k combined

2015 Delta state
PDP 1.2m APC 90k or thereabouts

In 2019, both will not get more than 600k combined

True, well-informed talk.

P34c3
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by zealousayo(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
He is just degrading himself with all these claims. He had been part of the ill process before. So, does he want the people to trust him again?
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Rijal: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
prince2much:
Ok.
Meanwhile final year stuents be like: Last Card. ASUU be like: Pick Two.
Mbok Nairalanders assist me. I'm actually expecting money by monday but i need small thing to keep body and soul together lol
3101284599. FIRST BANK. Thanks
E-BEGGING!
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by MrGodwithin: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2018
you need to be arrested and prosecuted for manipulating the will of the people. what an insanity here
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by juniorstar(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Hw much have u received??
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Lumig: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2018
shocked
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

The Governorship Candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, in Rivers State, Chief Precious Alekima, has confessed to have spearheaded election rigging and writing of election results in his house previously when he was a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The governorship hopeful stated this on a radio programme in Portharcourt, the Rivers State capital that was monitored by Suanu's Blog.

"Let me confess that election results have been written in my house before. We all write results before but I am sure this will stop if President Buhari signs the amended electoral law or is overridden by the legislators".

We go as far as buying over electoral officers; they bring the result sheets and we write the results and they submit it and that's how we have been doing elections before. I contributed immensely to this current government led by Wike, But I left when I knew I wasn't needed and could cope woth their style and approach to governance", he said.

He accused Governor Nyesom Wike of dining, supporting and abetting criminals and owed to bring an end to such activities, address the issue of insecurity in Rivers State and ensure accountability in government.

It may interest you to note that Chief Alekima is on a journey to unseat the current governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, who Will be seeking re-election alongside over 50 other candidates in the 2019 General Elections.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/i-confess-election-results-have-been.html?m=1
shocked
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

The Governorship Candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, in Rivers State, Chief Precious Alekima, has confessed to have spearheaded election rigging and writing of election results in his house previously when he was a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The governorship hopeful stated this on a radio programme in Portharcourt, the Rivers State capital that was monitored by Suanu's Blog.

"Let me confess that election results have been written in my house before. We all write results before but I am sure this will stop if President Buhari signs the amended electoral law or is overridden by the legislators".

We go as far as buying over electoral officers; they bring the result sheets and we write the results and they submit it and that's how we have been doing elections before. I contributed immensely to this current government led by Wike, But I left when I knew I wasn't needed and could cope woth their style and approach to governance", he said.

He accused Governor Nyesom Wike of dining, supporting and abetting criminals and owed to bring an end to such activities, address the issue of insecurity in Rivers State and ensure accountability in government.

It may interest you to note that Chief Alekima is on a journey to unseat the current governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, who Will be seeking re-election alongside over 50 other candidates in the 2019 General Elections.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/i-confess-election-results-have-been.html?m=1
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! PDP don spoil this country finish, they have been writing results since 1999 laying the foundation for what we're experiencing now. And some people are clamoring for them to come back and finish their evil work. God forbid!!
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2018
that has been the way of pdp
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by enemyofprogress: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2018
This old fool should be arrested and prosecuted
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by tuniski: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Defeatism
Hehehehehe kwakwakwa
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by LANDLORD72: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2018
prince2much:
Ok.
Meanwhile final year stuents be like: Last Card. ASUU be like: Pick Two.
Mbok Nairalanders assist me. I'm actually expecting money by monday but i need small thing to keep body and soul together lol
3101284599. FIRST BANK. Thanks
Is this your latest 419 package moving from one blog to the other asking for money.
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by gare(f): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
who no know that one before? cool

2015 Rivers state
PDP 1.4m. APC. 49k

In 2019, both parties added together will not get 500k

2015 Akwa Ibom
PDP 953k. APC. 70k or thereabouts

In 2019, both will not amount to 600k combined

2015 Delta state
PDP 1.2m APC 90k or thereabouts

In 2019, both will not get more than 600k combined

Why you no go Kano, Katsina fake people everywhere
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by shukuokukobambi: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

Why you no go Kano, Katsina fake people everywhere

Did chief Alekima mention that he also wrote results in Kano and Katsina?
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by gare(f): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Did chief Alekima mention that he also wrote results in Kano and Katsina?

So did he mention delta and Akwa ibom ?
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by shukuokukobambi: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

So did he mention delta and Akwa ibom ?

If you mentioned only Kano, it'll be obvious the political behaviour is the same which is why you tag them all as almajiris.

If I mention Rivers, it's also obvious the political behaviour will uniform across the Niger Delta which is why other Nigerians call them militants.
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by bobwizzy1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
;Dsee this man o who no SDP for rivers state self
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by gare(f): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

If you mentioned only Kano, it'll be obvious the political behaviour is the same which is why you tag them all as almajiris.

If I mention Rivers, it's also obvious the political behaviour will uniform across the Niger Delta which is why other Nigerians call them militants.

What are you even talking about ?
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by shukuokukobambi: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

What are you even talking about ?

The same way results were written in Rivers is the same way they were written in Akwa ibom. After all the pre election killings and shootings and even on election day, very few people had the courage to come out to vote allowing PDP politicians the freedom to write whatever they desired
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by gare(f): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The same way results were written in Rivers is the same way they were written in Akwa ibom. After all the pre election killings and shootings and even on election day, very few people had the courage to come out to vote allowing PDP politicians the freedom to write whatever they desired

My question to you is this they never wrote results in Kano and Katsina ? It's a Yes or No
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by shukuokukobambi: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

My question to you is this they never wrote results in Kano and Katsina ? It's a Yes or No

Infact, they write results in every state of the federation but that of these 3 states of the Niger Delta take the biscuit. In the last rerun for every legislative seat in Rivers after their annulment, all the votes for all the candidates did not amount to 500k whereas they returned 1.5m with PDP getting 1.45m in 2015. That should tell you
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by gare(f): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Infact, they write results in every state of the federation but that of these 3 states of the Niger Delta take the biscuit. In the last rerun for every legislative seat in Rivers after their annulment, all the votes for all the candidates did not amount to 500k whereas they returned 1.5m with PDP getting 1.45m in 2015. That should tell you

You have answered my questions, I don't need any further justication
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by shukuokukobambi: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

You have answered my questions, I don't need any further justication

Good
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by igwefivestar(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

and the proceed is what kept u in that condition.
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by slickbak(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
After fooling in SDP, he'll go back to the same PDP
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Mankosi: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kennedy94:
But he allowed it.
Why is he talking now

u dey mind am. He benefitted from it that's why he allowed it but now he's not benefitting and he's talking as if he's a bornagain
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Billionaire09: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
chiefolododo:
You should be arrested and hanged

That is why Nigeria is a zoo. This corrupt Nigeria politician ought to had been arrested at the premises and charge to court and to hanging. But Nigeria is legalized corrupt amalgamation created by corrupt Britain.

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by modath(f): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
FlyoruB:
This isn't news. undecided Credible elections hardly take place in those parts. Hopefully that will change one day.

That's what 2019 is all about.
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
And yet he is walking arnd as a free man,shame on this country where the hand of law is short and long as it feels applicable
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
And yet he is walking arnd as a free man,shame on this country where the hand of law is short and long as it feels applicable,MAY GOD HELP US
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by GenFunction: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
senseless old shit...
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by maasoap(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
chiefolododo:
You should be arrested and hanged

No. He will cut a deal and be used as prosecution witness. You want to silence the truth?
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by maasoap(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

Like we didn't know before. 2019 general elections will be the first time a near real voting will take place in SS and SE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere: Withdrawal Of Foodstuffs From South By North, A Blessing In Disguise / Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) / Atiku Is A Tribal Jingoist, Stole PDP Ticket From South - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.