Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima (35181 Views)

As At 10am, Election Results Have Been Uploaded For Rivers Governorship Election / No Igbo Man Will Be Nigerians President, It Has Been Written Since 1960 / Could This Guardian Editorial Of 1985 Also Have Been Written In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Billionaire09: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
maasoap:

No. He will cut a deal and be used as prosecution witness. You want to silence the truth?

Let us know when that finally happens.
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by maasoap(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

My question to you is this they never wrote results in Kano and Katsina ? It's a Yes or No

Under PDP? Capital NO. Go and check the percentage of voters turnout in Kano and Kaduna states, then compare it with the percentage of voters turnout in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states. You will understand what results writing means
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by immaculate1234(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
bag of beans spotted
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by gare(f): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
maasoap:

Under PDP? Capital NO. Go and check the percentage of voters turnout in Kano and Kaduna states, then compare it with the percentage of voters turnout in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states. You will understand what results writing means

Was the last election not under PDP and by the way the question was not meant for you.
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Upritman:
Suanu's Blog

The Governorship Candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, in Rivers State, Chief Precious Alekima, has confessed to have spearheaded election rigging and writing of election results in his house previously when he was a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The governorship hopeful stated this on a radio programme in Portharcourt, the Rivers State capital that was monitored by Suanu's Blog.

"Let me confess that election results have been written in my house before. We all write results before but I am sure this will stop if President Buhari signs the amended electoral law or is overridden by the legislators".

We go as far as buying over electoral officers; they bring the result sheets and we write the results and they submit it and that's how we have been doing elections before. I contributed immensely to this current government led by Wike, But I left when I knew I wasn't needed and could cope woth their style and approach to governance", he said.

He accused Governor Nyesom Wike of dining, supporting and abetting criminals and owed to bring an end to such activities, address the issue of insecurity in Rivers State and ensure accountability in government.

It may interest you to note that Chief Alekima is on a journey to unseat the current governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, who Will be seeking re-election alongside over 50 other candidates in the 2019 General Elections.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/i-confess-election-results-have-been.html?m=1

he should be arrested
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Princewell2012(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided

Mumu, if they arrest you now... You will say na village people
He will not be arrested since he is speaking against PDP. so Buhari love what he is speaking.
Re: I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima by Olutofemi11: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
lol nigeria with pollywood... he is someones father like that ooo abi??... ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results / Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday / Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.